• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mario boards; a pathetic...poop pile? >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'm tired of how boring this section of the boards is. Wheres the heated debates, the flame wars, the intelligent discussion? I'm tired of being asked for the same second rate advice over and over again with no one to correct me if they think I'm wrong. =[

I'm forced to go to the Luigi and Bowser boards for entertainment. I don't even play those characters LOL

Seriously. >_<

mario-man

Smash Lord
I'm here fo ya mane!!
Be nice for someone else to be on here 'sides me cuz we're talking already ehh?? Lol

Eggz

Smash Hero
Your here now. xD

I meant debate on Mario facts, not opinions. Like his matchups and stuff. No one disagrees with me on that kinda stuff. Cape, you should start calling me dumb so I can argue with you or something.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Okay I'm having trouble with the upB wall jump trick any tips besides the obvious anybody?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Make sure you are hugging the wall and ending it on the flat part of a stage.

Where are you practicing and how are you timing it?

mario-man

Smash Lord
I'm practicing on Yoshi's story.
I'm trying of course to time it at the peak of the jump.
I obviously can't get the timing right even with slo-motion. I did it once but can't seem to do it again.

Eggz

Smash Hero
There are certain parts of the wall that arn't flat. Try going REALLY low on the stage. Not only is that the only part where it will actually be useful in a real match, but it's the easiest place to do it.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Well, eggz...if it makes you feel better last week at a biweekly, someone that doesnt even main mario won a match against a really good sheik player. Not the set, but the match. It was sweet.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I havent been here for long but it does seem that the Mario boards are getting kind of...
ignored...and noone seems to be wanting to make new posts...for other topics.

I would even be satisfied if some Mario smashers do some ''Rate my Mario'' posts...

mario-man

Smash Lord
Oh really...........

Post a vid and we'll decide that. How's that sound to ya??

Lol

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah come on...

I would love to see that match!!!!
But I doubt you would win...I mean the best Marios ive ever seen were The Cape ,Muffin and Eggz!!!

Do you have a video of yourself acutally playing a Mario if yes then id like to see it!

Well I think we should all try and look for good topics to discuss not like ''Mario or Doc?'' coz

maelstorm was kind enough to say what pros and cons they both have COMPARED!
that was GREAT WORK!!! :D

anyways ....for the Mario boards!!! Im gonna try my best to make it a bit more lively if its that bad...

coz im kind of new so i wouldnt say its getting THAT bad...Im still gonna try my best!

maelstrom218

Smash Lord
Eggz is completely right. . .the only thing that's stopping the Mario boards from going completely down the drain is, well, the fact that a few guys here play Mario. And Eggz doesn't even count, Mr. I-Like-Fox-So-Much-I-Want-To-Marry-Him.

Although, now that I think about it, the same could be said for me since I use Captain Falcon. Except I don't want to marry him. . .that would be awkward and raise some uncomfortable questions about my sexual orientation that are better left unresolved.

I think Cape left the boards about 1.5 years too early. :ohwell:

mario-man

Smash Lord
Here's my secret............ I'm Cape's representative to these boards so bow now before me!!
MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL I'm a hero once more.

Maelstrom said:
And Eggz doesn't even count, Mr. I-Like-Fox-So-Much-I-Want-To-Marry-Him.
Ph my god I don't even like him why would I want to marry HIM? Your such a jerkface! </female>

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
The main reason I'd say that there are no awesome flame wars, new questions, or fanciful debates is that the information compiled here is just so dang good. Maelstrom's guide is freaking sweet, your character matchup/stage guide is thurough and agreeable, and if anyone DOES have a problem theres the Eggz and Maelstrom help thread. So yeah.

We could just argue over which costume colors are more awesome or something...

The green and brown costume is by far the best; not only because green and brown are two of the best colors on the known spectrum, but because his boots are PURPLE. We all know that purple boots give you +2 combo points.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Not only does that make no sense, but i will not comment within any other restraints besides

MY EYES ARE NOT MADE OF OSTRICH DUNG :(

And your mario, unlike the pro's, is ugly, overweight and has spent way to much time lamenting the fact that peach is higher on the tier lists, even though he has rescued his *** for years

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
That may be so, but due to my mario being so overweight, he has the highest priority Nair ever.

At least he doesn't molest puppies after losing a match like yours does.

Oh, and us mario players need to ransack Phanna's all-character match-up chart thread until they switch the Mario-Luigi matchup to Luigi's favor. Seriously.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Actually face, if you look at bowsers d-throw

He asks for consent in the first 3 frames, and then the wriggling is just them being excited...

Sorry but your molesting puppies idea fails.. the youngest thing bowser molests is Ness, and again consent is given

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom