• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Manly Ganondorf Portrait Museum: GENESIS 3 edition (photos)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
When you look at Ganondorf, his iconic appearance is nothing short of terrifyingly awe inspiring.

Make your presence known here for all to fear when they do encounter you in tournament. Feel free to mention any other events at which another evil overlord (or pesky hero of time) could encounter you for a boss confrontation.

I obviously create this topic with Genesis 3 being a thing in January. I might have more recent photos later, but I'll start the topic with these.

Vermanubis Vermanubis Swoops Swoops Z1GMA Z1GMA @Ray_Kalm adom4 adom4 DLA DLA Opana Opana Xinc Xinc @Gunblade789

verbatim

Smash Ace
Tangentially related but I'm not the only one that finds it funny that Hungrybox is currently listed as the 1st seed for Smash 4 right?

It'd be really cool if we could get a Ganon in top 32, I'll be cheering everyone that goes on.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I'm not going to Genesis, interesting idea though. I stand out a lot, if you ever wanna find me chances are just look for the biggest guy there lol. I have pretty long hair too with a goatee.

Also kick some ass at Genesis, this is a huge opportunity for you as well as the community. You've got all the tools to take anyone down with the right moves, you're one of the most complete Ganons I've fought tbh where I feel most of us are clearly stronger in other areas.

Only things I wanna say are don't be afraid to recover high into a fast fall ledge grab, and be careful of nairs eating your air dodge as a rising air dodge seemed to be your go to(I didn't punish it well at all mind you so it could've very well been a case of don't adapt if they don't lol.)

I think you'll do great though and am looking forward to hearing how things go.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
I doubt I can make it to Genesis, unfortunately. For now, while I get my bearings with a job, I'll be in the NYC area.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh

Ganon Gauntlet at Apex 2014. From left to right: Verm, DLA, Vex Kasrani, Salem, Ed, G~P.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
^ I think he meant he usually get trashed by Ganons.

Guys! We need more manly pics in thís thread.
Rip out your cameras and start shooting!

Theosmeo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LastOfTheM
3DS FC
0576-7286-5643
Theo.jpg

I´m probably going to be able to make it, don´t think I´ll rank above 150 but it'll be really fun, especially for friendlies with other Ganons.

Sorry for my vaguely smug expression, I´m really bad at pictures

Attachments

Last edited:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Heartstring Heartstring must've spent months practicing that pose. Pinpoint Ganon.
Haha, I didn't even. I just exude the spirit of (brawl) Ganon!
It's a shame I won't be around for a Genesis3 photo though, I look much more fitting for ganon now, my beard is somewhat similar

randomguy1235

Smash Apprentice
Hello all. I'm a lurker around this board and co-main D3 and Ganon. Please excuse my right (inverted left) eye since I was undergoing an eye procedure at the time

upload_2015-12-24_18-42-4.png

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Not going to genesis but I may as well contribute, waa going through xmas pics and this one reminded me of dorf lol.

I'm the tall one

Edit: Found a wsy to crop this so I'll do that lol. I don't have a recent selfie so this will do.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Genesis 3 may be over, but I still think this might be worth posting ;)

Ganondorofu:

upload_2016-1-21_17-39-30.png

Top Bottom