• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: CATACLYSM 4 - Mods please lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Even Melee we've been good. It's just we've been extremely low-profile before. And the fact that we only had 5 good players before :laugh: but now that's changed.

Good **** M2K, Azen and especially Ally.

Percon

Smash Lord
Shouts to my homeboy Ally for being super entertaining to watch and coming third. He can hang with the big boys for sure.

Also, props to M2K and Azen, obviously.

And also Boss. Good stuff..

I can't wait to see the matches I missed.

J.L

Smash Ace
oo good job ally! and m2k and azen too. Good stuff boss!

too bad I missed the m2k vs Ally match. It better have been recorded.

Canada will be back for COT4

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Did M2K even lose a match this entire tournament??????

Wow, how much better is he than the rest of the world???....."besides when he faces NinjaLink, lol!!"

B_AWAL

Smash Master
nvm, mew2king's team and atomsk's will fight later in the winners bracket.
I disagree w/ ur sig. Girls will have more fun playing U in Brawl then in Melee. Thus if U like sex... Brawl is Ur choice :laugh:

Congrats to The Mages at having an event as important as a full out WAR!!! Ur stream was prolly the most important mostly viewed...EVER!!!

[/QUOTE]

Why are there only 13 teams? Is that how the ECRC Pro tourneys are supposed to be ran?

M2K VS Ally right now! Yay!

Edit: M2K 2-Stocked Ally twice.
**** that was fast! Can any1 post the brackets of singles? I like to watch vids according to the brackets.

Daiakuji

Boss is da ****!!!

i got 3 stocked no johns... ally is to good.... I'll try better next time...
If U ever come to North Florida, I promise U women dress very provocatively will be dancing in your lap. And no, they will not be strippers, ugly, fat or 2 skinny.

As far as I'm concerned, Ally is 3rd Best in North America. That is something to be proud of.

Hell, he ran trough *****'s in the Losers bracket like he was ****ing hoe's fresh outta jail...

Why do people think we are the same as the Melee days? :\
Cuz the same 2 people normally keep getting 1st and 2nd.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Did M2K even lose a match this entire tournament??????

Wow, how much better is he than the rest of the world???....."besides when he faces NinjaLink, lol!!"
I know he lost one in teams. :D

Pierce7d said:
To everyone who thinks Canada is still bad

You're dumb, stfu
I am honestly only impressed with Ally and Holy atm. Maybe I'll see more in the future, but Atlantic North >>> Canada, for sure. >_>;

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Shouts to my homeboy Ally for being super entertaining to watch and coming third. He can hang with the big boys for sure.

Also, props to M2K and Azen, obviously.

And also Boss. Good stuff..

I can't wait to see the matches I missed.
especially to ally for coming with no pro points through 2 brackets, and having to play m2k 2nd round xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
This is was incredible to watch. I was rooting for MD/VA! Azen couldn't win singles, but oh well. Next time!

Good stuff by Mages to put up the live feed, and let everyone be a part of the experience. Thanks to slikvik for answering my questions throughout the tourney and all the ROB bros who watched it with me (JCaesar, Nacker, JJVirus) We were definitely watching holy nightmare a lot.

Boss congrats on 4th in the championship, too goodz

Good stuff to dmbrandon for the commentary, he was good, he should go to next ECRC and commentate with EEVisu, that would be the best commentary duo in the history of smash.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Lol @ Inui, especially when the brosemobile from canada came and outplaced him at ch4 and beat you and atomsk in teams LOL

Deez.

Smash Lord
There wasn't one boring match this whole tournament. every match was either too goodz! or EPIC!

FYI: I didn't play any of my matches and i forfeited both my matches to P~S and SSR. because i was to sick to even try and make an attempt of playing in this high level tournament. and for all those people who say these are johns your stupid.

But BIG UPS to

1.Boss- Sigh.. your simply Amazing lol.. your definitely one of the top 5 in East Coast hands down.Candy is Obviously better then you.LMAO!!!
2.Ally- WoW I heard your were good but wtf? your mind games are amazing. best snake by FAR!
3.Azen-Lol too Goodz!!! are Savior "Goku" once again takes out high level out of staters.
3.M2k- Jeez stop Hacking this game its not fair! lmao... but good **** Jason.
4.Atmosk- Noooo :( lol SURFS UP!!! HAH
5.Holy- Best ROB by far haha... jeez your spacing is excellent.
6.Inui- What happen?? was your B button broken? LOL! because it seemed like Boss worked just fine. :p j/k
7.Snakee- You need Boss practice lmao.. but good ****.
8.NL- Cold hand johns is your worst enemy. lol
9.D1-Good **** steppin it up in teams SHEDLER!!! LMAO
10.VictorDoom(SlikVik)- Ahhhh why!!! step it up. you shoulda got top 10. :(
11.DIEM- LMAO!! most funniest dude ive ever met!
12.D.Pch- Mix it up man your peach spacing is amazing.
13.Niko K- you owe me two dollars!!!
14.OBM-d****!! soo close

15.SolidJake - Thanks for hostin it man :p it was too EPIC!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol @ Inui, especially when the brosemobile from canada came and outplaced him at ch4 and beat you and atomsk in teams LOL
I'll MM your team for $100 a person. Atomsk and I have improved in gigantic leaps and bounds in teams as results and accomplishments clearly show.

You game?

noodles

Smash Champion
itd probably be easier if you change the title to mods lock plz or something. theyd see it easier

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
boss was 2 good at this lol i watched the last few matches on ustream when i got home. brawl exciting? wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom