• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: Cataclysm 3 - March 3-4, 2007 - Final Schedule in First Post

What kind of soda is your favorite?

• Cola

Votes: 56 23.3%
  • Diet Cola

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Root Beet

Votes: 41 17.1%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 55 22.9%
  • Lemon-Lime(sprite)

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • Grape

Votes: 20 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Squam, Aiser, G-Fab, I'll take MMs if you want. I know Aiser wants revenge (no u don't), G-Fab I've never played, and Squam is a fellow pokefloatser.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
*final Schedule*

Day 1
10:30 People may begin arriving
11:00 Begin sign-ups
12:30 Sign-ups end
1:00 Begin Teams
5:00 Captains are chosen/Break for dinner
6:00 Captains gather to draft their crews
6:30 Draft crews are announced – 15 mins to practice and determine order
6:45 Draft crews begin
10:00 Draft Crews ends
10:00-11:00 Friendlies and I’ll be seeding the singles bracket

Day 2
10:00 Arrive
11:00 Singles Starts
4:00 Singles ends
5:00-9:00 Low Tier? Falcon only tournament, w/e really. But at nine everyone needs to be out so we can clean-up.

This is the FINAL schedule, no changes will be made, and we will do our best to adhere to this at all costs. That means very strictly enforcing the Mages DQ rule.

Cort

Apple Head
Ahh I wanted to bump down cause of all the multiple MMs I had with you/Wife.

WoZ we need to play more I remember you ****** my Fox with Zelda at SESTICLE =(

squaminator

Smash Ace
we should do a mewtwo, yoshi, and ness only tournament at the end on sunday. expect an epic showdown from taj, mofo, and whoever plays yoshi lol.

edit: cort makes me look like an idiot. taj isn't coming lol.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So do you guys think 36 gallons of soda will be enough? Or should I make another trip to get some more? lol

Also, was WoZ's birthday or soemthing falling somewhere near this time? Cuz if it is i'm gettin' him a cake.

Another thing, pizza is saturdays food. Wouljd anyone like chicken wings on sunday after singles? We could send you all home on a full stomach if you do, let me know.

D1

Banned via Administration
So do you guys think 36 gallons of soda will be enough? Or should I make another trip to get some more? lol

Also, was WoZ's birthday or soemthing falling somewhere near this time? Cuz if it is i'm gettin' him a cake.

Another thing, pizza is saturdays food. Wouljd anyone like chicken wings on sunday after singles? We could send you all home on a full stomach if you do, let me know.
Sounds awesome OWM hook me up too ***! I'm turning 21!!!

_milktea

Smash Lord
****, so much ^^;. Gonna get fat at CATACLYSM!

Boo chicken wings though, Chinese food :(? Yucky yucky.

Edit: Mages are too good. I wish I could bring y'all some food, but we sold our Chinese restaurant =].

Ghetto Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
dazwa, my sheik vs. your marth, you are a marth player right? I know we have never played but we were both at fouresticle

aesier- we have four people, which works out fine with 20 stock. It turns out that greenie will be make an appearance at this thing after all, but he hasnt played since like the last cataclysm so i doubt he would be in the crew battle but who know. does you asking that question mean gb's accept the challenge?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bakura - Boneless is the only way to go, and it's what I plan on getting if ppl like this idea. Wings over Amherst, ever heard of it? Cuz that's where it's comign from.

Aesir

Smash Master
dazwa, my sheik vs. your marth, you are a marth player right? I know we have never played but we were both at fouresticle

aesier- we have four people, which works out fine with 20 stock. It turns out that greenie will be make an appearance at this thing after all, but he hasnt played since like the last cataclysm so i doubt he would be in the crew battle but who know. does you asking that question mean gb's accept the challenge?
if you guys don't have 5 chances are one of us will drop out of the crew so its 4x4. (me basically) and yeah chances are we are accepting <_<

Brookman

Smash Hero
It doesn't have to be 4 v 4 for crews aiser, it could be 4 v 5 the 5 man team just has one less stock per player.

_V_

Smash Ace
Bakura - Boneless is the only way to go, and it's what I plan on getting if ppl like this idea. Wings over Amherst, ever heard of it? Cuz that's where it's comign from.
My firend goes to Umass Amherst...wings over Amherst is the ****.

My birthday is Saturday OWM :) Hahaha.

Edit...who is our 5th? Dorf-face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom