• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages and DNA Present: Viva La Smash 3 (Coming this summer TBA)

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i never got my refund from draft crews. mages told me to come back later and i just forgot -_-

tom steps on people's faces
not cool

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
lol so much <3 ... and rofl kdj.. yeah my gun that i found in a abandoned van for the win?

umm date..? august 3-4 is the likely date to look at. and thats like.. 90%.. unless its 4-5 instead.. fri sat or sat sun, either works

Jam motha ****in stunna. congrats man!! major grats, name the kid blue? kk

nooo kiwi :( thats saddening.. im more or less moving this date becauuuuse. i didnt want it so close to pound @____@ .. oh wellls... if i make it to pound ill see you there...

.. but for everyone make plans for the first weekend of august. that is when this WILL be happening. its not changing.. but i dont know if its 3-4 or 4-5th for sure. also.

Thanks to Hayato aka kirbysan! we will be having an online registration setup for this! so you can pre register online, and possibly even prepay.

Hayato is amazing, check out the site here!!! http://ssbmcataclysm.com/j1/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

AND finally. MASSIVE HUGE MAJOR MOTHA ****IN THANK YOU. to **** tom who is my ****ing hero. Im exhausted after a rave and at least 16 hours of walking around in a snake costume at anime boston, and i have no where to sleep
me and koreandj go in the video game room and bum out in a corner and hide from security there. and get a solid 2 hours of sleep. little do we know rep is about an inch away sleeping under a table along w/ us. wake up, do our **** play some smash. and i say, ok guys time fo rme to leave.
well i get in my car, and i go to check out of the garage
$70 parking fee. i go for my debit card after being like **** thats alot, where is it? i cant find it..
i proceed to the lost in found, more or less. freaking out, not knowing what im going to do, cus i have $24 cash on me..

I then call my mother, and **** tom kdj and company walk by and hear about my situation. **** tom doesnt hesitate at all, and says "blue follow me" .. so.. i do
he goes straight to an ATM. and hands me $80
Tom i ****ing love you, you too dan. you guys helped make this one of the most memorable weekends of my life, and realize i have more amazing friends then i ever thought i did.
Tom ill pay you back asap, hopefully we can attend some of the same tournaments together.
Also Tom.. i know that your a fan of other fighters. so im going to do what i can to reserve a special station for your use. you can put whatever ga;me you want on the TV. and its yours for both days.
I love you all <3

yo I just read this wow blue thx man I really don't know wut else to say man but thx man

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Tom is pretty much the man.

You should get everything set up, date/events/etc so more people can plan ahead blue. Blue, isn't it weired to be called by a color. Well I guess nus doesn't even make sense, some say noose but it's like bus and not moose. Actually now that I think of it, being called the letter V is weired excluding the fact that it's from the movie. Just from glancing at the few names above me, there's a racial slur, a color, a fruit and a letter. I am so tired.

dmanwon

Smash Cadet
the weston crew could make another appearance most likely.. i'll confirm that soon. but i think we can make it

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So guys. heres the situation.

The possibility of this tourney is looking. Very slim

DNA really hasnt given me **** for info.
I dont knwo fi the dates good for me anymore.
And.
W/out DNA. i haev to find my own venue.

Ed@%

Smash Rookie
that's beat. And by beat, i mean that it sucks. For the record, i don't have a job anymore either, which is lame. so yeah..beat

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
So guys. heres the situation.

The possibility of this tourney is looking. Very slim

DNA really hasnt given me **** for info.
I dont knwo fi the dates good for me anymore.
And.
W/out DNA. i haev to find my own venue.
well I hope you find one soon son. This tourney will be too good!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
UPDATE: This is most definatly delayed yet again. It wont be during the summer, and it may be taking Cataclysm 4's date in october.
More or less, the venue is secured.
Its a school, and we will hold the tourney in a gym, stage and all
Also housing is secured. people can bring their own "sleeping gear" and crash in the classrooms
Now why isnt there a date yet? ive yet to personally see the venue, and until i do. nothing is definite.
Ive been extremely busy between working like crazy, WoW , family things, and believe it or not. a female.
I will do my best to get this set in stone. but until then. Prepare for the ultimate fest in august.

But
on a note for this tourney
I am no matter what, going to need like a **** ton of setups. so , its time to start the setup list.
I will worry about recording later on.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Put me down for a full setup, Blue.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
just throwing this out there jake, me n the crew from caty still got ya back. just get us sum advanced notice of this **** and we're there.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
UPDATE: This is most definatly delayed yet again. It wont be during the summer, and it may be taking Cataclysm 4's date in october.
More or less, the venue is secured.
Its a school, and we will hold the tourney in a gym, stage and all
Also housing is secured. people can bring their own "sleeping gear" and crash in the classrooms
Now why isnt there a date yet? ive yet to personally see the venue, and until i do. nothing is definite.
Ive been extremely busy between working like crazy, WoW , family things, and believe it or not. a female.
I will do my best to get this set in stone. but until then. Prepare for the ultimate fest in august.

But
on a note for this tourney
I am no matter what, going to need like a **** ton of setups. so , its time to start the setup list.
I will worry about recording later on.
tear that ***** apart son so her how smashers do it son!!! lol

Top Bottom