• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
I never really found it useful to dair spike because most of the time that I'm off the stage and hit the dair, it usually kills without the spike. By the time my opponent is off the stage, they'd probably have about 100%-150%. It's like an auto-kill most of the time even without the spike.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
seriously, low tier luigi would be the greatest thing ever to happen to us. he wouldnt be any worse as a character, and then we could use him in low tiers. and win. everything.

how many luigi's do we have in the backroom? make this happen.
I would be so happy if this happened lol.

Roxer

Smash Rookie
it's basically that the farthest away from his foot towards his back you can hit them with, the better. so try to hit them right on your body basically.
thanks yoshq!!! I will give it more tries.. too bad I've never saw it in any vid.. by the way big fan of yours Yoshq! thanks to you my luigi is so much better, the other day I made this combo vs ike that basically took him to 0 hp to 100 hp and loose an stock. When I upload the vid to youtube I will show the match here so you guys can give me more critics :)

BSP

Smash Legend
jab-> upb
jab->jab->upb
utilt->jab->upb
nair->upb
jab->dtilt->upb
jab->dtilt->jab->upb

jab->roll->jab->foxtrot->upb (too good Yoshq)

get fancy with it
You forgot when the opponent rolls out of fear, and you up B them for it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i upB'd my friend out of falco's sideB. it was epic.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
What's going on everybody? I'm a new luigi main. Just want to get to know the community and throw my name out there. By the way, my profile name is easy mac....but I want to be known as Corazon for my tag.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
"Buu want cheese and macaroni and mustard"

--Majin Buu (DBZ)

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Lol well at least those who are left have a sense of humor. Let's make the best out of the community we have left and try and expand it!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i thought uair was faster? idk. i havent played luigi in a while.

Top Bottom