• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

BSP

Smash Legend
I only play brawl atm though...

I need to branch out, but I won't be getting into 64 any time soon without a controller for PC.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I didn't even know there was a Luigi in the backroom before.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
just play? thats it? ill do it. where do i go to get that N under my name?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
just play? thats it? ill do it. where do i go to get that N under my name?
I was joking a little bit. I was joking in a sense as the 64 community isn't nearly as large and I am not even close to getting in the other backrooms.

I happen to be a good smash 64 player who happens to also be very active and I post very often (as people like Isai or Jaime-HR aren't in the 64BR as they do not make too many posts/they aren't as constructive).

I have been hosting tournaments/responding to threads for a long time (such as the tier list creation, matchup index, a Yoshi guide, a basic Keyboard guide, a basic falcon guide, etc).

That N is for the n64 backroom/SSBackroom/64BR as I like to call it.
message me if you do want to get into smash 64 online by the way. I just wanted to make a joke that a Barlw Luigi got into a backroom.

BTW, I don't even main Luigi for smash 64, Yoshi/Falcon main. (Luigi is ironically my 2nd worst character)

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, i'm back from the tournament MSN (Make some Neuss)

I placed in singles 13th with luigi and played a little bit with Snake.
I beat istudy, but got beaten by staco (mk) in WB and gregs with close matches in LB x)

Best is, in teams, with my brother Crysis, we placed 5th!!.
We beat Blub (falco) and Muka^(snake) top german players with my luigi and crysis' snake, our mains.

It was so destructive. We beat also Mr. R(marth) and istudy(ddk) in teams with a Snake team xD

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Gj on those placings Desti, way to go, but from the side i heard you barely used luigi(in singles atleast). According to GregS and Istud you where all snake vs them :(

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
vs gregs i played only luigi, vs istudy i played only snake ^^
yeah in teams against him we use snake team.

He also didn't saw the pools, where i only played luigi ^^ (and 1 match with snake against orion and almost won)

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
I thought i would be wrong, thanks for telling that, continue to rep that weegee :)
*Sended PM to Desti*

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
@BSL, Yeah that's Tao's Boob lol, but are any Luigi players going to Holy Smash? I would really like to play some Luigi vs. Luigi matches.

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
Hype dog lol, So yeah I was at Holy Smash yesterday, I did a pretty good job playing friendlies, but I did really bad in singles, I lost to a Pit who chose Jungle Japes and pretty much camp at the edge of the stage and spam arrows >:(, but other then that I had a awesome time, I'm glad that Viper herd about my Luigi being pretty good, also they had BlazBlueCS there :D

ancara23

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody, name's ancara23. I wanted to post n here to say that i'm a Luigi main(although I still need work on my metagame skills) from Missouri, who has used him since day 1(since I unlocked him in SSB64) and has stuck with him though and through.

If anybody wants to fight a nice and simple weegee main, i'm always up for a wifi match on Brawl. I'll likely post the FC in a little while, so yeah. Hopefully there are still at least some Luigi mains still there, since i'd lol if I end up being the only one left here. XD

BSP

Smash Legend
You're not the only one, but we're getting to that point sadly.

If you're looking for fights, try the online tournaments section, or Faux Finder, or All Is Brawl. The ladder there offers a variety of good (and bad lol) competition.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I dont really want anything since I dont need materialistic stuff. Im only getting a a pair of knee pads for wrestling and an sd card so I can hack my wii more :p. Rest im spending on others.

Neko Crispy

Smash Cadet
I'm getting some Pokemon stuff, mostly Piplup. And a laptop that I've been using for two months lol so I can't really call it a Christmas present, I want a PS3 so I can get Arcana Heart 3 for when it comes out next year but I know that wont happen. :(

Merry Christmas to all Luigi players :3

Top Bottom