• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Boards Table of Contents Vers. 2.7 (UPDATED: 7.14.2009) READ FIRST PLEASE

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Unless you're a Link main rofl.
AiB is pretty much a social networking site for people who brawl.
All serious discussion takes place first here(usually)
Case in point: Luigi AiB Boards <<<<<<<<<<< Luigi SWF Boards. That's saying something.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i just checked the aib forums. they have me listed as c tier for the luigi tier list. wtf.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
i just checked the aib forums. they have me listed as c tier for the luigi tier list. wtf.
You think THAT'S crazy?

They have me listed as the second best Luigi, only behind Boss. Guess what BigLou, I guess I'm better than you. :)

jokezzz

</3 AiB forums.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
K we reached the conclusion that our ToC really needs some to be reformatted or reorganized. Pretty sure Alia knows, if not talk to me on Aim hun. We should make it look Marth boards sorta. But then again, this will force Alias to do more work and he hates doing work and I believe hes doing finals 0.o

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
K we reached the conclusion that our ToC really needs some to be reformatted or reorganized. Pretty sure Alia knows, if not talk to me on Aim hun. We should make it look Marth boards sorta. But then again, this will force Alias to do more work and he hates doing work and I believe hes doing finals 0.o
I don't hate doing work, I'm just not at home a lot atm. I'm formatting it as I go, it's a little more than half way done. I'll take a look at the Marth ToC.

EDIT: I like the idea of the whole ranking thingies depending on level of mastery, but I like my format a bit more, just cause of readability. I want to bump up the description font a lil bit cause it's hard to read for me. Maybe I'll put it in a keyword system with a legend at the top so you can search for ish. Tell me how you guys want it, cause I don't want to have to redo afterwards. I'm taking elheber's advice and combining author, link, and title into one line to condense it. If you guys want me to add a ranking system and keywords, speak up.

Also, anything else you want me to get rid of, I trimmed away a few threads that can be condensed into a single Q/A thread or guide or something. Other things that aren't finished I kinda left cause the information available is useful .

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
OK guys, I've come back from a brief hiatus due to some technical and personal issues, and finished the graphical bit of rehauling the ToC. It's a bit more streamlined, but more has to come. In a few days I'll start creating a draft of a better version of the ToC. Peeps can help me out by referring to any other ToC layout they like from other character boards. I'm looking at using the Marth Boards' color code system to separate advanced Luigi ish from the beginner stuff.

Other ways you can help are telling me if you're active if I have as unactive, informing me about whenever or not you plan on updating threads you are currently authoring that are due for a rehaul, or suggestions in removing particular topics altogether ( I can think of a bunch to get rid of but that will come in a later post with some reasoning too, which can be settled by what the rest of the board thinks).

ALiAs didn't abandon you guys :3

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Hi all. I was wondering if you guys could make use of this new AT with pikachu? I'm teaming with my bro (arc-thefallen-, plays Toon Link and Ness) and am going to advance the technique. Here's the original post AND video! ^_^ enjoy!

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8104088&postcount=14

Thanks for the time. I hope you find it funny. Please pm me if you have any neat contributions or comments--i'd appreciate that. :D

Top Bottom