• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
hmmmmm.....

Yink should Dajay come?

*facepalm* I'd have to edit this post especially since someone might get the joke. (aka: Yink)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol Poocas social only has 3k posts, that's extremely pathetic even by Poocas' standards. Even Ness social has 12k posts, which is still pretty low compared to other socials. Step it up Poocas mains...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It is a laughing kitty. Wow and assuming you call your self a king of social. Lrn2emoticon

Plus this is the LUCAS boards we don't have to care about you.

<3

Dajayman

I am king of social boards, it's just the fact that :3c is a ******** emoticon.

And the Poocas boards should care about me because I bring activity and posts. You guys currently have 3,333 posts here, which is quite pathetic and it would be even less if I wasn't around. :3

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've always loved the physic kids. They have always been my favourites, alongside lucario and a few thirds. Unfortunately, ness's strength was very much reduced in brawl, his PK thunder doesn't push him as far as it did in the first one, and his bat just doesn't do the same CRACK as it used to, but he's still awesome, and i play him sometimes. As for lucas, i find myself very good with him, to the point where i can just about always get him in the direction i want with PK thunder, and i love to sweep the screen, like i did with ness on dreamland in the first one. Lucs also has that super strong up smash attack when he's on the ground, and his PK magnet actually hurts people(anyone know how, i can't possibly be the first to know this ;) )

Dajayman

Ness' PKT2 goes just as far as it did in Melee (as long as nothing hits it during the first half of the PKT2), and it's far more deadly than Poocas' PKT2. Ness' overall strength was greatly increased too since his bair, uair, bthrow, nair, and fsmash still have amazing power behind them.

And to hit with Poocas' PSI Magnet, just quit holding b and it'll hit anybody in the Magnet when it's released.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Was just looking at yink's signature.... I never would have thought jeff was such a big eater. He uses multibottle rockets and runs around in winters, and then joins up with ness and paula... Maybe that's how he stays fit?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Was just looking at yink's signature.... I never would have thought jeff was such a big eater. He uses multibottle rockets and runs around in winters, and then joins up with ness and paula... Maybe that's how he stays fit?
Jeff eats a lot because
he lived in the boarding house so long, and now he can indulge in other foods

Ness is the stereotypical "American" of this story.

Poo is the "typical" Japanese guy.

Paula is a "average girl" who eats daintily.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Jeff eats a lot because
he lived in the boarding house so long, and now he can indulge in other foods

Ness is the stereotypical "American" of this story.

Poo is the "typical" Japanese guy.

Paula is a "average girl" who eats daintily.
I like that. Average girl. Average girl who.... Uses a frying pan as her main weapon, is extremely powerful with her PK prowess, and who uses telepathy! But i see your point.

Dajayman

EB was an alright game. Besides it's unique story, the rest of the game was a pretty basic RPG.

Anyways, I'm MMing PF this weekend. I will slay all the Poocas players in the world!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I really want to, but i can't seem to get past that last part where you become a robot. It's music is sometimes really cool/funky to listen to, other times it's kind of wierd. All in all, i really love earthbound.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
EB was an alright game. Besides it's unique story, the rest of the game was a pretty basic RPG.

Anyways, I'm MMing PF this weekend. I will slay all the Poocas players in the world!
I'm prepared to change that if you wish.... plz? :D

I'm asking the worst troll of our boards to play me..... on saturday or sunday....

Dajayman

You're going to SiiS4 too? If you are I'll definitely MM you since I can not turn down a Poocas MM. My pride as a Ness main and as a man demands me to defeat all Poocas players.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The convo always seems to end up back to EB.

Is it sad I had never played nor heard of EB/Mother before I mained Ness(melee)/Lucas(brawl)?

LOL I want vids of those matches.

Chuee

Smash Hero
J just watch the livestream, Dajay will gladly put him losing money up for all to see on the livestream.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dajay would probably be fun to play at a tourny =o

I need to stop being rusty and try and play brawl again. Been waaaay too busy lately.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
You're going to SiiS4 too? If you are I'll definitely MM you since I can not turn down a Poocas MM. My pride as a Ness main and as a man demands me to defeat all Poocas players.
Well I thank you for accepting but of couse not yet. I have too many things on my shoulders to be going oos (the one thing I don't like about myself >_<). Whenever I get to see ya, then we'll do our match.

Top Bottom