• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Speaking of videos...

@ rPSI... I rewatched my set vs MVD and apparently that was on a non-tripping wii bc when i watched it, the characters started doing crazy things at the end and killed themselves. i was like WTF! lol. But i'm really mad about that, bc now idk what to do about them.
And this is why the YoshQ rule exists around here, that's bull**** that something like that happened at a national. =/

*edit* It's in the Private folder, then I think its Wii/App/RSBE/RP. I just know that it'll be in the RP folder, so when you find that, you're golden.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Hmm... what's my age..... I'm 19 atm..... (sometimes I like to go down the slide and go 'wheeeee I miss my childhood days. :) )

*looks at other members ages*
my.... aren't we diverse age-wise....

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Hey, hey, hey, let's all be friends here.
Besides, it's already determined by the gods that Claus Lucas is the master race.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Pink is still the best.
It gives you powers just like being black gives you falco skills.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Something with plank and unused hotel rooms that he had to pay for.
So he couldn't pay anyone

Kole

Smash Lord
That sucks especially for people like Armada who came all the way here and didn't get their money they deserved

Top Bottom