• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't have much sympathy for people who call others idiots then complain about being "insulted".

Legolastom

Smash Hero
But im not complaining about you insulting me am i? i wont be a hypocrite but if you start complaining about someone insulting you just after you insulted someone your self (Even though they didn't even insult you to be honest) that it is when i have no sympathy for you.

So can we get back on topic for more of your "Arguments" now?

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
wow, lucario fights......

i laugh, but with this pokemon trainer out there,he could not get a spot in brawl
Yes i fully agree. They already have made enough movesets for the pokemon series and making another pokemon into the game would be too much. Also Mewtwo and Jiggs have a high chance of returning which also lowers Lucarios chances - reason is because if you are making a game with a lot of other franchise you'd want right amount of characters for each franchise. If we add Lucario and assuming Jiggs and Mewtwo return...

Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Lucario

Doesnt seem like alot but if you look at how many movesets they have to focus on...

Jigglypuff
Charizard
Squirtle
Ivysaur
Pikachu
Mewtwo
Lucario

Thats seems like a lot to work on for Brawl and too much for the pkmn franchise. Were are talking about making final smashes and reworking the movesets for returning characters and building three new movesets from scratch which takes lots of work. Adding Lucario in would be too much time and effort on the pkmn franchise for the Smash Bros creators and they need to focus on making characters from other franchises.

To clarify this is my opinion, not a fact. But its does make Lucarios chances look slim.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
So I read everyone's responses to my question "Is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise?" and these were the overall answers I've received.

- He is in a movie
- He is powerful
- He is popular

So looking at the question "Is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise?" it kind of proves my point, now doesn't it? Lucario may be powerful in the game, but so are Alakazam and Gengar. So saying he is powerful would be saying a weaker character like Squirtle shouldn't be in, which has been proven false.

Oh, he has a movie. This has always been a crutch for Lucario's chance in Brawl. If I recall this game is supposed to be full of the greatest gaming Nintendo characters of all time. Saying Lucario needs the movie is like saying he wasn't good enough on his own for the game he appeared in. So if the greatest video game characters are in Brawl, then why would a movie star like Lucario be in it?

Mewtwo and Jigglypuff didn't just have the show and movie. They got popular on their own merits from the gaming franchise they have helped create.

Pokemon D+P is relatively new. Of course Lucario is going to be popular. But so are Pikachu, Squirtle, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Charizard, and the rest of the first gen. So while one is popular because his game is quite recent, the other original 150 are popular because their game set the entire foundation for the pokemon franchise as a whole.

If Lucario never had a movie, or even didn't exist, I'm sure the franchise wouldn't have suffered. While on other hand, the original 3 starter pokemon set the whole idea that there will be a Fire, Water, and Grass pokemon to get at the start of every game. Without Pikachu, Pokemon would be missing a mascot.

So overall the reason people want him in is because he is currently popular. Not because he is an essential asset to the entire pokemon franchise.

You guys still haven't given me a reasonable answer to why Lucario is NECESSARY to the entire pokemon franchise. Which proves my point....

Stryks

Smash Hero
NO POKEMON IS NECESARY

NOT EVEN PIKACHU

But they add them to represent the series, obviously the mascot, the villain mewtwo, and why not add one of the most popular ones of the newest gens lucario??

Obviously if they never made pikachu the franchise wouldnt have suffered cause it was addicting years back, they would have gotten someone else to be the mascot...

Ur saying they couldnt POSSIBLY make a mascot for the srries if pikachu was never created? EPIC FAIL?

Ok tell me how is jiggly and asset to the series sandman? hmm?

whats ur point?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The franchise could survive if they didnt have Pikachu they would just have another cute PKMN in its place.

So tell me this if Pikachu wasn't popular how would Pikachu be necessary? the Movies Popularity and other things are what set the Pokemon apart from each other so don't try and dismiss it.

"Mewtwo and Jigglypuff didn't just have the show and movie." this just throws your entire post out the window XD

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
NO POKEMON IS NECESARY

NOT EVEN PIKACHU

But they add them to represent the series, obviously the mascot, the villain mewtwo, and why not add one of the most popular ones of the newest gens lucario??

Obviously if they never made pikachu the franchise wouldnt have suffered cause it was addicting years back, they would have gotten someone else to be the mascot...

Ur saying they couldnt POSSIBLY make a mascot for the srries if pikachu was never created? EPIC FAIL?

Ok tell me how is jiggly and asset to the series sandman? hmm?

whats ur point?
Pikachu isn't important? Hahaha. You really are blind aren't you.

What next? Should we consider Mario to not be important for the Super Mario franchise?

Pikachu is the mascot, don't play dumb and pretend he isn't important. If Lucario was as important as you say he is, then any gamer would know who he is. But this has been proven false because none of my friends, nor my younger brother, nor any of his friends know who Lucario is. But yet they also are gamers.

Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo are at least recognizable to all gamers, even if they didn't play the pokemon games. And I should know because I also happen to know plenty of people that never played the game, yet they know who characters like Squirtle are.

The first gen contains the most important characters that are essential to the entire pokemon franchise. You can't lie to yourself like this and say Pikachu isn't important.

And besides, you still haven't answered my question. Other than saying everyone likes him, which has been proven false, even on these boards.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Maybe being currently popular is important enough.
That IS open to debate.
What isn't open to debate is the amount of merchandising Lucario is on. I think the other Lucario supporters have been reluctant to use this evidence because they want Lucario in for aesthetic reasons, but if Lucario gets in, it will be for mostly marketing reasons, maybe combined with its intense popularity and Brawl playability support.
You guys still haven't given me a reasonable answer to why Lucario is NECESSARY to the entire pokemon franchise. Which proves my point....
Assuming the point was valid to begin with. The Importance Criterium is irrelevant when we speak of Pokemon, because every Pokemon is by definition both relevant and completely irrelevant. Thus, we must rely on three things: marketing presence, popularity, and anime presence. Lucario has the first two in spades, and a decent amount for the last.
Besides, what old Pokemon character would you suggest?
Only Meowth would really work, fitting the popularity and anime criteria.

Stryks

Smash Hero

What next? Should we consider Mario to not be important for the Super Mario franchise?

Pikachu is the mascot, don't play dumb and pretend he isn't important. If Lucario was as important as you say he is, then any gamer would know who he is. But this has been proven false because none of my friends, nor my younger brother, nor any of his friends know who Lucario is. But yet they also are gamers.

Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo are at least recognizable to all gamers, even if they didn't play the pokemon games. And I should know because I also happen to know plenty of people that never played the game, yet they know who characters like Squirtle are.

The first gen contains the most important characters that are essential to the entire pokemon franchise. You can't lie to yourself like this and say Pikachu isn't important.

And besides, you still haven't answered my question. Other than saying everyone likes him, which has been proven false, even on these boards.

Dude I saw a TV program once where some celebrity knew ALL the 1st gens cause back then there were FEW who DIDNT know the pokemans...

I DIDNT SAY PIKACHU ISNT IMPORTANT U F'KING IDIOT

I SAID they dont NECESARLY have to add pokemon characters, including pikachu, BUT pokemon SERIES (not the 1st gen, the SERIES) is one of nintendos greatest, and is OBVIOUS they will add pkmn rep in smash, thats a no brainer...

U havent answered my ENTIRE POST on ur thread even tough I have posted easily 10 TIMES... WHAT THE F'CK is ur point?

also just because SOME people dont know who he is doesnt mean millions among millions of DP gamers dont know who he is, the DP games are going to out sell the 1st gen games, meaning even tough the hype of pokemon is lower in comparison in the late 90s MANY among MANY people will know the 4th gens, INCLUDING lucario

again I ask you:
Is jiggs an asset to the franchise? was pikachu an asset in the game BEFORE the anime appeared? and:

The other thing is he gives biased opinions:

Bowser jr is a filler in every mario game, but they should add petey...

He said Black knight is generic and shouldnt be added, hes refering to the name and status, then I say what about Pokemon trainer, isnt HE generic? and isnt an evil king (meaning ashnard) a generic role?

He ignores that and then He says they shouldnt add a character without showing facial expressions, meaning no Black knight, then I say what about samus? he ignores it and then says theres too MANY no expressions characters, which are just GAW and samus... how is that too many?

They shouldnt add bowser jr cause a father shouldnt fight his son, then I go: but mario and bowser can team up to take down peach, ganondorf and zelda can join to take down link, and so on, meaning that doesnt matter it smash...

He also goes that the character added will be from a single game, e.x. Zelda characters will only be TP characters... thus WW link cant get it due to his theory, which is BS... BUT he wants diddy even tough he didnt apepar in jungle beat, meaning his just prefering characters, his theory fails and everything he says is bias...

He then says they shouldnt add megaman cause hes blue, so? theres already too many human characters, and were BOUDN to get more....

He says we should add ryu instead, even tough capcom/megaman has more games, was part of the NES era like ryu, continues to appear in nintendo consoles and is the 2nd most wanted 3rd party, but STILL wants Ryu...

THEN he says they should add Ryu cause there isnt a REAL ninja, I say we dont have ONE FULL ROBOT in the game, but u want ANOTHER ninja?

He then says brawl will be diferent from melee, saying theyre wont be clones, yet says bowser jr would be to identical to bowser and krystal if he has the paintbrush, not only does he fails because what he said in the 1st place, but since he wants another ninja, hes going against his OWN words of brawl being diferent...

Also remember when he said we can't compare lucario with dedede sonic and others??

BUT he compared bowser jr with krystal saying he would fight too similar like krystal cause they both use long weapons (jr with his brush and krystal with her staff)

he ALSO said brawl us for everyone, YET they should only add 1st gen pkmn for the old school players and ignore the newest gen and the players of that gen...

Now hes saying: They shouldnt add lucario I mean is lucario NECESARY for brawl?

I ask: Is titania, ryu, ashnard, jiggly necesary?

U just keep failing in suprised you dont accidently crash urself to the screen when u want to sit down...

U bring ur hate here, I bring ur stupidity with it...

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Smash Bros is a video game, full of the greatest video game characters to appear along Nintendo.

The anime shouldn't be a factor to why a pokemon gets in. Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo didn't need it to get in. And Pokemon Trainer is the main character from the GAME. These are the classic pokemon GAME characters, not the anime characters. Otherwise you would have seen Jigglypuff with a marker, and Mewtwo would have talked in the English version.

The anime shouldn't be important, the game should be important.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

That's not even close to being the same situation. Pikachu is not important; the pokemon mascot is important. It didn't HAVE to be Pikachu, it just happens to be. If Pikachu was never created, the mascot would just be some other pokemon.

You know why they know Pikachu but not Lucario? Because of the anime. I knew almost all of the first gen pokemon before I ever played pokemon Blue because of the anime. How come the anime can help Pikachu, but you refuse to let Lucario's move help him? Bit of a double standard here.

Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Mewtwo are at least recognizable to all gamers, even if they didn't play the pokemon games.
Because of the anime.

And I should know because I also happen to know plenty of people that never played the game, yet they know who characters like Squirtle are.
Because of the anime.

The first gen contains the most important characters that are essential to the entire pokemon franchise.
Your opinion. I disagree, but you're welcome to think that.

You can't lie to yourself like this and say Pikachu isn't important.
He's not. The pokemon mascot is, but Pikachu, as he relates to the video game (which is the only thing you think matters, right?), is not important. Pokemon just needs a mascot, and they happened to choose him. Why? I don't know, he's cute.

I've personally answered you're question twice. For the third time, no. Lucario isn't necessary to the franchise. I'm sure that's the answer you wanted. And I'm sure you're going to ignore everything else I said and focus on that one tiny sentence, since that's what's going to help the point you're trying to make. :ohwell:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
How the hell would Pikachu and Jigglypuff be important to the series if there wasn't an anime? >_>

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
So I read everyone's responses to my question "Is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise?" and these were the overall answers I've received.

- He is in a movie
- He is powerful
- He is popular

Honestly I think you need to look at the more intelligent Lucario arguments. right now it just seems as if your dumbing down the arguments to make Lucario look bad. You can do that for practically anyone.

So looking at the question "Is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise?" it kind of proves my point, now doesn't it? Lucario may be powerful in the game, but so are Alakazam and Gengar. So saying he is powerful would be saying a weaker character like Squirtle shouldn't be in, which has been proven false.

The pokemon series has 493 pokemon in it. Again with the lame arguments that are so bias they don't really prove anything your just cutting and pasting arguments; in order to fit them into your agenda of making Lucario look bad. Lucario isn't Necessary, but neither is Pikachu, Jigglypuff, or Mewtwo for that matter.

Oh, he has a movie. This has always been a crutch for Lucario's chance in Brawl. If I recall this game is supposed to be full of the greatest gaming Nintendo characters of all time. Saying Lucario needs the movie is like saying he wasn't good enough on his own for the game he appeared in. So if the greatest video game characters are in Brawl, then why would a movie star like Lucario be in it?

Lucario was in a movie, because of that he was popular. He was popular because people like the movie. Just like Pokemon the 1st Movie made Mewtwo popular, and the anime made Pikachu and Jigglypuff popular. I mean dismissing positive aspect of a character is kinda pathetic.

Mewtwo and Jigglypuff didn't just have the show and movie. They got popular on their own merits from the gaming franchise they have helped create.

Jigglypuff was mainly popular because the the anime, as was Mewtwo in his movie, please stop spewing bs. Have you ever seen the anime or movie, or even played a pokemon game for that matter, because it seems like you haven't.

Pokemon D+P is relatively new. Of course Lucario is going to be popular. But so are Pikachu, Squirtle, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Charizard, and the rest of the first gen. So while one is popular because his game is quite recent, the other original 150 are popular because their game set the entire foundation for the pokemon franchise as a whole.

What on earth are you talking about, I'll give you the point about D/P being new however. there are a ton of new pokemon added into D/P, and Lucario stands out from them. I mean tell me why Lucario is popular and Bidoof isn't?

If Lucario never had a movie, or even didn't exist, I'm sure the franchise wouldn't have suffered. While on other hand, the original 3 starter pokemon set the whole idea that there will be a Fire, Water, and Grass pokemon to get at the start of every game. Without Pikachu, Pokemon would be missing a mascot.

Well guess what he has a movie and he does exist; don't start spitting around "what if" stuff please. I mean what if instead of getting a Pikachu as his first pokemon Ash got a Clefairy, you can bet your life that Clefairy would be the mascot of pokemon, but that's not the case because Ash has Pikachu.

So overall the reason people want him in is because he is currently popular. Not because he is an essential asset to the entire pokemon franchise.

Jigglypuff got in because of popularity, Mewtwo got in because of popularity, Pikachu got in because of popularity. No pokemon is essential to the entire pokemon franchise because there are 493 of them, and of those 493 certain pokemon are popular and certain pokemon are not.

Honestly sandman your the type of person who only will listen to what he wants to hear, I'm sure if I was bashing Lucario you'd love me ;)

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Circus, I am reading your responses. I've been reading everyone's responses. But all of you say the same thing. You guys keep bringing up the anime series, which doesn't even make sense why anyone would bring it up since Lucario isn't part of it. He was in one stinkin movie.

Again, gaming franchises are being brought into Brawl, not anime franchises. Theres a difference. Why else would Pokemon Trainer be generic?

I still don't know why a couple people doubt Mewtwo and Jiggs. Mewtwo is a great character for the Smash series, and Jiggs has appeared in both of them so far. And both of them have helped create the pokemon franchise since the beginning.

Seriously, that movie Lucario has is a very bad crutch. I've been avoiding the anime for Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Squirtle, and Trainer. Why can't any of you?

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
New strategy for arguing with Sandman=laughing at him for taking this seriously.
Personally, I think that devoting all your energy to pouring out your hatred on a character you admit not knowing much about is the height of absurdity.
Let me repost my response to the necessity question.
Assuming the point was valid to begin with. The Importance Criterium is irrelevant when we speak of Pokemon, because every Pokemon is by definition both relevant and completely irrelevant. Thus, we must rely on three things: marketing presence, popularity, and anime presence. Lucario has the first two in spades, and a decent amount for the last.
Besides, what old Pokemon character would you suggest?
Only Meowth would really work, fitting the popularity and anime criteria.
If you ignore this, it proves that you don't really care about opposing arguments.
Do a line by line refutation, and prove you have the guts to debate with the big-leaguers, or ignore me, and be revealed as a coward.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Dear lord, sandman, without the freaking anime Pikachu and Jigglypuff wouldn't be in the freaking game.

If you think that's false then you're making up crap.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Circus, I am reading your responses. I've been reading everyone's responses. But all of you say the same thing. You guys keep bringing up the anime series, which doesn't even make sense why anyone would bring it up since Lucario isn't part of it. He was in one stinkin movie.

Again, gaming franchises are being brought into Brawl, not anime franchises. Theres a difference. Why else would Pokemon Trainer be generic?

I still don't know why a couple people doubt Mewtwo and Jiggs. Mewtwo is a great character for the Smash series, and Jiggs has appeared in both of them so far. And both of them have helped create the pokemon franchise since the beginning.

Seriously, that movie Lucario has is a very bad crutch. I've been avoiding the anime for Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Squirtle, and Trainer. Why can't any of you?
Jiggly is popular and added in smash, why? cuase of the popularity gained BECAUSE OF THE FREAKING ANIME, pokemon wouldnt have BEEN popular WITOUT the anime u fcktard, explain mewtwos voice in melee? OMG ANIME MEWTWO HAD A VOICE TOO! Coincidence? Why is pikachu so popular? cause hes the most recorurring character in the anime, same with ash, THATS why hes popular, jiggly was a reocurring cute pokemon in the early episodes, THAT WHY hes popular, he/she no longer apepars in the anime and her popularity has decreased outside of smash, COINCIDENCE?

and metwo has apepared in 1-3 pokemon episodes and 2 movies, 1 where he was the main character, the 2nd im not so sure, and hes IN SMASH, SO CAN LUCARIO...

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Dear lord, sandman, without the freaking anime Pikachu and Jigglypuff wouldn't be in the freaking game.

If you think that's false then you're making up crap.
I honestly don't even has the gull to argue anymore, he has such a backlist of questions he needs to answer. His extremely bias opinions don't mean squat, I mean he's not even convincing in the least, yawn...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
We all know that Pikachu and Jiggly where major stars because of their important roles in the games!

Seriously sand man you just make up a load of bull**** and when someones proves you wrong you say the exact same thing again!

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Marketing presence, popularity, and anime presence

If these are the three things needed to be important enough for Smash bros, then how did the Pokemon Trainer get in? It isn't Ash. People buy the pokemon merchandise. And its usually the pokemon that are more popular, not the trainers.

But wait... Pokemon Trainer is from the actual GAME. That's right! The GAMES are popular! Smash bros is adding in various characters from video GAMES! Its no wonder why the Pokemon Trainer managed to get in, its because hes the main character from the GAME.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
The reason Pikachu has so much marketing is because he got popular from the freaking anime.

In the game he was nothing special, and the same goes for Jigglypuff.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
The reason Pikachu has so much marketing is because he got popular from the freaking anime.

In the game he was nothing special, and the same goes for Jigglypuff.
Pretty much, however sandman has such selective vision he most likely is going to skip over your post and not reply.

kaid

Smash Master
And one of the default names for the trainer in the game is Ash. And one of the default rival names is Gary.

The anime characters ARE the game characters, but given personality.

So yes, Pokemon Trainer (Ash, as well as red) IS repped in the anime.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Let me clarify: those refer to actual Pokemon. Pokemon Trainer is self-evidently significant.
Also, the anime isn't irrelevant, considering how it's still going, after over 400, maybe 500 episodes, and it was a vital tool for marketing the games and various swag.
You haven't answered this question: How is Squirtle significant?
And don't weasel around it. ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok hes the main character in the game, yes, but what about pikahu, is HE a major character in his game? what about jiggly? pichu? nop theyre all popular BECAUSE of the anime u idiot...

Popularity: Yeah he has that
Anime: pokemon trainer alone is a generic name, meaning he doesnt nececarly have to be someone, since everyone in the anime IS a pokemon trainer
marketting: meh i dont see any mewtwo pluchies running around in walmart...

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
And one of the default names for the trainer in the game is Ash. And one of the default rival names is Gary.

The anime characters ARE the game characters, but given personality.

So yes, Pokemon Trainer (Ash, as well as red) IS repped in the anime.
This is a QFT. I would go through and QFT just about everyone that has tried talking to Sandman, just so he could see all the questions he's dismissin without saying anything too when they answer his questions, but the thing is this. He is either a troll getting a rise out of this, or just a hard headed fanboy who can't take a legitimate argument. Hears only what he wants to hear. Dismisses any valid points against his case. Skews information to a point where it only benefits him. And simply can not see the humongous cracks in his arguments everyone has pointed out thus far.

Ash IS Pokemon trainer. Pokemon trainer IS Ash. Pokemon Trainer IS Red. Red IS Pokemon Trainer.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Squirtle was one of the original starter pokemon. If I recall there are starter pokemon in every game, and its always Water, Grass, and Fire. So Squirtle was the first to help set up the idea that the main playable character would start off with a pokemon of their choice.

Not to mention Sakurai already put him up as a playable character. If you actually think Sakurai was wrong for making Squirtle a playable character, then you are delusional.

As for the default names, it doesn't matter. Because on Sakurai's site his name is POKEMON TRAINER. Sakurai made the character generic to show that he isn't the same Ash from the anime. In fact he looks like the trainer from Fire Red/Leaf Green, not from the show.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
Squirtle was one of the original starter pokemon. If I recall there are starter pokemon in every game, and its always Water, Grass, and Fire. So Squirtle was the first to help set up the idea that the main playable character would start off with a pokemon of their choice.

Not to mention Sakurai already put him up as a playable character. If you actually think Sakurai was wrong for making Squirtle a playable character, then you are delusional.

As for the default names, it doesn't matter. Because on Sakurai's site his name is POKEMON TRAINER. Sakurai made the character generic to show that he isn't the same Ash from the anime. In fact he looks like the trainer from Fire Red/Leaf Green, not from the show.
He's just a Troll.

Stryks

Smash Hero
There u say pokemon trainer is generic and was added, but long before u said black knight shouldnt be added cause hes a generic character... FAIL...

just wanted to make that clear

So? so is charmander and bulbasaur and theyre not in, theyre EVOLVE forms are in the games, u make no sense...

besides moltress, zapdos and articuno are the 1st legendarys ever, just like squirtle and the rest are the 1st starters, should we add them? obcourse not...

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
There u say pokemon trainer is generic and was added, but long before u said black knight shouldnt be added cause hes a generic character... FAIL...

just wanted to make that clear

So? so is charmander and bulbasaur and theyre not in, theyre EVOLVE forms are in the games, u make no sense...

besides moltress, zapdos and articuno are the 1st legendarys ever, just like squirtle and the rest are the 1st starters, should we add them? obcourse not...
But you play as the Pokemon Trainer. The Pokemon Trainer is YOU in the games.

Black Knight is just a random faceless villain that Ike has a problem with. I like the character, I just never thought he was Brawl material when there are so many more characters from that game that have expressions.

All we need are the best characters to represent the entire pokemon franchise. All we need are...

Pikachu - main mascot
Jigglypuff - An original favorite
Mewtwo - Original powerful last legendary
Trainer - The character you actually play as. Who is also equipped with three starter pokemon.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
WTF*CK!! has expressions got to do with getting someone into brawl!? most characters before the cube could only blink in their games.

Seriously what Pokemon would you say would come after Trainer?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ike has a problem with? yeah some guy killing ur father is some problem... HES HIS MAIN ARCH NEMESIS U FCKTARD! how the HELL is he not brawl material?

Villain
Huge armor perfect for defense
INCREDIBLE speed EVEN TOUGH he has such armor
LONG *** sword
Ike arch nemesis (ikes in the game)
and samus DOESNt show expressions either, OMG she can be in the game, so can GAW! u fail... AGAIN

and WHY did pikachu become the mascot other than the reason hes the most reocurring pokemon? same with jiggly...

mewtwo and trainer I agree

But if pikachu and jiggly are added cause of anime popularity, why cant lucario?

Stryks

Smash Hero
AND WHO THE **** SAYS MARIO CHARACTERS WONT GET MORE REP?! This game has more space for MORE characters, and mario series is THE FCKING BIGGEST series in nintendos arsenal, ur saying its staying THE SAME?!

EARTH SHATTERING OMEGA FAIL

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, and Trainer are all you need.

The Mario team currently has 4 members now - Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser. Assuming Luigi is back of course.

Pokemon can't pass up the Mario team, they can't compare to Mario. So four Pokemon characters are enough.
How do you know that the Mario series won't get more reps?

How do you know for a 100% fact that Mewtwo and Jigglypuff are coming back. If you don't remember the creator of SSB said that not all characters will be returning.

Why can't you answer questions take are asked over and over again?

Top Bottom