• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browny

Smash Hater
its hardly a fair comparison where, in general, melee attacks were stronger. you almost never saw anyone live past 120%... but that could be because you only ever saw shiek, marth, fox and other lightweights lol idk

Nodrak

Smash Ace
The Lucario boards one die just cause Milln is gone. We have so many people posting it's impossable to keep up anymore =P. Just means we'll have to do without an update on his topics for a bit.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Oh and speaking of which.
I too, will not be on posting as much as I used to.
Parents are pulling some computer at 9 crap.
Sooo.... No more late night tedward.
Sorry mates, I'll get this settled, and I'll be on in the wee hours of the night again.
-t2

Dude, those shirts are so cool. Does that site make your own T-Shirts? Or is that a specific shirt up for order? I would so buy that. I'm checkin' it out as we speak.

So...I'm thinking that Milln's predicament is not permanent, so don't worry too much about it peoples. He'll be on again soon.

BTW, I couldn't stop myself. I have officially sigged Kitamerby's post on Lucario's brokenness.

Hmmm...darn, those shirts must be create your own. Oh well...I guess I could come up with a Lucario shirt too...unless you're selling them.

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
I need five of those for my tour XD
m'kay so to keep this alive (even if on terminal state), if someone pointed a gun at your face and demanded you to pick someone to replace Lucario in the next smash bros. who would you pick?
Gallade for me, no doubt. He's also one of my strongest in my team, and he'd murder with those twin blades. still would prefer Lucario all the way, but I don't want to die XD

PSYCHE

Smash Apprentice
How many Lucario mains actually mained Mewtwo in Melee, I wonder? I certainly didnt.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Lol we need to call up Sakurai and get him working on Smash Bros Red/Blue version pronto.

Edit - Oh yeah, he needs to add Lucario too. No other later gen pokemon - just Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom