• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I heard Lee didn't go Meta or Lucario vs Spammerer

Either way, glad Lee did well, Lee should have won, Lee playing Melee again is awesome, and . . .

The South's the best region. There's no doubt about that. If Infinity and Dojo got that far, Razer, DMG, Roy_R would have dominated along side. South's the new beast coast.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
lee u should show up for gigs, my boy from where ur at cj might come. u go with him son and get payback on ally

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You just found that? Rofl, that's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. That and the one about the whistler tips. THAY GO WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i think when I had my nosebleed I drained out sumthing that I snorted along time ago that was lodged up in my brain or sumthing...

also... www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qntu2QvHQRE
<3 Shyg, I loved all 3 DKCs... That music reminded me of those stupid rope-climbing levels where the rope would burn after you. D=

And as far as the South being the best, you're **** right we're the best! But I do not say such things without proof. Proof 1. I had an ex from Minnesota and one of the first things she told me was "You people down here are so nice, it's weird." Proof 2. I have a Greek Power Plant Engineering professor. He said today, and I quote:

"The more southern you get, the more.... normal you get. The North is just not good."

I kid you not. =3

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Lee too good? LOLOLOL.

So i killed the hell virus. I'm awesome.

Actually random computer security pro killed the hell out of it.

And eet.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I should post here more often, but pokemon pearl is TOO GOOD.
F**k I think I'm working sat. and I feel like sh*t cuz I missed Dibbz this past weekend.
I need some kind of practice buddy. (looks at Hyro)
Lol why you lookin' at me!

I got this massive urge to play Hyro's T. Link in brawl... XP Maybe I just want to play some brawl now. Lol.

I'm tired though. Why is life so exhausting? T_T

And now, for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekiZYSVdeQ
What am I crack? XD

Vday smashvest I'll play everybody! But this time, no spikes, I'm gonna try playing tourney style as hard as I can...just don't go under me please :(

As for north vs. south, when I lived in Michigan, north was the beeeest. But now that I've moved here, all of a sudden the south *****. Go figure. :chuckle:

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
The **** you will receive in melee wont be boring. ;D. trash talk. I want to host some kind of melee tourney when i do dibbz monthly again. If I could get like more than 20 people to attend i'll definitely do it. So people, tell me whos down!

Sudai

Stuff here
Alright, I'm gonna compile a list of people for the VDay smashfest, cause if there's not enough people, I might not be going.

Sudai
Eric
Matt
Perch
Hyro
Mura
RickyB
Cyphus*
r0ni*
Lee*

On a similar note:

HOBO 14 or PCola on the 28th
Randall brought it up, but we need to decide soon so we can get ride information together. We could actually probably have separate cars go to each depending on how many people want to go where. I kind of need to go to HOBO14 as I made promises to multiple people and it'd be kinda **** to go to PCola after all that, even though I kinda wanna do PCola more.

HOBO14:
Sudai
Nick

PCola:

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
You know what I hate like when ur at a bar or a party or a back alleyway and uve had like 5 or so beers and u get a bottle and try to twist that thing open but it wont fckin open....its a like a jar of pickles or sumthing i need a **** plastic glove....

You know what else I hate.. every other person in the world

its cool though i have a semi-gf shes pretty **** cool.... we go to the movies and out to eat and **** and stuff shes not that hot but I feel compfortable doing things I normally wouldnt... i doubt it will last though cuz im too awsome for her.... shes definetly the one that wants me ,but im not gonna settle i dunno....

Popertop

Smash Champion
The **** you will receive in melee wont be boring. ;D. trash talk. I want to host some kind of melee tourney when i do dibbz monthly again. If I could get like more than 20 people to attend i'll definitely do it. So people, tell me whos down!
I'd like to sign up for some **** plz. :p

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I'd give my money to the Melee pot to get smacked around... At least I think I would. XP

My vote is HOBO 14 I guess... Shorter drive (at least I think it is?) ftw. Plus I've never been to HOBO so that might be part of it.

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Sudai - put me down for vday smash... and probably Roni and Cyphus if they don't have work and Lee you can ride up with me if you want too.

Right now is the time of school where professors gives the first major exam of the class, and they all do it on the same week... I hate that week.

Taylor needs to make a long post about stuff

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
everyone drop what theyre doing and play Lunar SSSC..... its more important than school,smash, *** its more imortant than life

do this by any means nessecary i dont care if u have steal,kill,**** u have to play this game...

if u go through life having not played this game, u fail life

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm gonna have to go ahead and second what ShyG just said.

VDay Smashfest at Dibbz

Sudai
Eric
Matt
Perch
Hyro
Mura
RickyB
Cyphus*
r0ni*
Lee*

HOBO 14 or PCola on the 28th

HOBO14:
Sudai
Nick

PCola:

Sudai

Stuff here
After thinking about it today, I really do wanna go to FL. We've been to a lot of Texas events, but we haven't been to Florida since Fast 1, and most of us didn't get to go to that. That + What Holy just said makes me want to go. It turns out most of the people I had made promises to aren't even going to HOBO14..so yeah.. lol

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hobo shmobo

me, taylor,iceman and sudai carried this thread while the rest of u played with ur bongos...

problems: sudai got too good at brawl and became a mod

taylor doesnt like brawl which what this thread mostly consists of now

I quit competitive smash

iceman fails to clock in with his awsome posts

all lee posts about is tournaments and how awsome he is.....atleast the batto bashing was fun

cyphus just posts about videogames hes playing or the fact that hes awsome

bunch of other people post some other cr@p people go play brawl and pritch is like f that im playing melee

eet and freddy are probly high all the time

battou is friggin incedible at smash but not so much on the boards

random texas people start posting here....
I have to admit ricky b is a pretty cool guy but his posts are lacking awsomeness at times

then smooth criminal will post in the LA thread out of nowhere

like this butthole good cr@p....wtf is that? I mean I could see it would be funny if u were on the inside of the joke...but still its not that great.... not even as good as "for no reason"

*lee actually doest post about how awsome he is cuz its already known....and of course he wants to play cuz he knows he can win... i have alot of respect for lee hes an honorable person....if ur good at sumthing theres no reason for u not to do it....

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
no not really.... i guess this is what happens when I dont have a real job like if I was a manager and this thread was my job this what I would say of course this thread isnt a job and im not the manager so anybody could pretty much say whatever the *** they wanted.... like "SHYG ur fckin ******** go kill ur self"

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm in.

Because you couldn't figure out that the guy who brings the melee setup to every brawl tournament he's been to might possibly want to play in a melee tournament.:)

Also, I'm probably interested in doing this pensacola thing too, since I see there's melee at it.

Redson

Smash Journeyman
hobo shmobo

me, taylor,iceman and sudai carried this thread while the rest of u played with ur bongos...

problems: sudai got too good at brawl and became a mod

taylor doesnt like brawl which what this thread mostly consists of now

I quit competitive smash

iceman fails to clock in with his awsome posts

all lee posts about is tournaments and how awsome he is.....atleast the batto bashing was fun

cyphus just posts about videogames hes playing or the fact that hes awsome

bunch of other people post some other cr@p people go play brawl and pritch is like f that im playing melee

eet and freddy are probly high all the time

battou is friggin incedible at smash but not so much on the boards

random texas people start posting here....
I have to admit ricky b is a pretty cool guy but his posts are lacking awsomeness at times

then smooth criminal will post in the LA thread out of nowhere

like this butthole good cr@p....wtf is that? I mean I could see it would be funny if u were on the inside of the joke...but still its not that great.... not even as good as "for no reason"

*lee actually doest post about how awsome he is cuz its already known....and of course he wants to play cuz he knows he can win... i have alot of respect for lee hes an honorable person....if ur good at sumthing theres no reason for u not to do it....
Wh...where am I? I thought what we had was...special...

You've gone and made me sad, now.

Sudai

Stuff here
ShyG forgot the most important part of his synopsis.

"ShyG continues to keep this thread amazing despite the apparent slacking off of Sudai, Taylor, and IceMan's awesomeness posting....sexkick4lyfe...for no reason....twice."

****, every time I use ellipses...I'm reminded....of...Gar...vix....
He would totally....****...
us all....
in smash...

Bomber7

Smash Hero
So? is that Vday smash fest at Dibbz still on. I got no plans. If there are no objections I might try and get Redson to come along and we can hang for the day. I know how much Red is dying to go to Dibbz and I just wana hang out and get as many good matches as I can so I can improve my Pokemon trainer game.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
They certainly influenced you!

You don't post here much anymore, and it saddens me. Why don't you give us some Poker results every once in a while? :D
I posted in this thread like a billion times..... its not that fun when everyone is talking about brawl and hobos.......

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I posted in this thread like a billion times..... its not that fun when everyone is talking about brawl and hobos.......
LOL Hobos. Sorry, I really don't talk about anything else other than Brawl and hobos. I guess I'm just another one of those people who ruined the thread...

But then again, due to my feeble attempts at wit at some points in time during the course of my stay in this thread, I have caused a few people to allow a slight chuckle to leave their lips. Perhaps not all hope is lost for this silly moogle- I may yet turn into a productive and witty member of this thread yet.

Or then again, I could just be the same loser at life I am with everything else in life. I could end up just causing people to hate me, as I always do. I could just end up being a mediocre player for the rest of my smash "Career" due to my inability to pass simple brick walls that are built of much stronger material than my feeble constitution is. Mayhaps I'll crash and burn.

Enough depressing stuff. I think I've finally found my calling in life. Legal bartending age in some states is 18, according to several sources, including in this state. In my life, I've always tried to stop people from blaming alcohol on their problems- because it's not the drink at fault when people ruin their lives, it's themselves. They can't control themselves and end up growing dependant on a substance that can initially be used to help people through various ways. For years, I've longed to be a person who is allowed to serve drinks to people. For years, I've longed to change the way people thought about alcohol. I've wanted to be a bartender for a good three years now, but it just now solidified in my stupid mind that it's something that I could do, and something I know how to do and appreciate doing. The world needs more bartenders who know when to say, "No." to a customer. More who can say, "You've had enough," and call them a cab.

Is it so much to ask? Am I just being stupid? I can start this when I'm 18; should I do it fgt?

Top Bottom