• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Popertop

Smash Champion
so poper are you actually good at melee or is that bs?

and i can tell esca is no good. doc and mew2 lol.

sigh... someone remember how to lcancel.

im off friday. i might go to dibbs if anyone beside pritch (no offense, i just like a crowd to watch my awesome falcon nipples and manliness) is going to show up for melee. freddy doesnt count either, i can play him at home.

-TAYLOR *****S
if you play me you'll find out LOOLoloLOLOlolOLOLOloLOLOL

Sudai

Stuff here
I wonder if you guys know that even mentioning rules 1 and 2 are breaking rules 1 and 2?

I know I just broke them, but I'm a non-conformist so I don't care! [/bad joke]

LCB12321

Smash Cadet
the smasher formally known as shyg had random sex today....
The first thing she says when he takes his pants off is wow ur well endowed....

he fcked this girl for an hour and a half and didnt *** lol.... she didnt deserve his *** or earn it... she on the other hand had 2 orgasms...

he jerks off 2 minutes later after shes gone... and cums in a minute

Battousai780

Smash Ace

he fcked this girl for an hour and a half and didnt *** lol.... she didnt deserve his *** or earn it... she on the other hand had 2 orgasms...

For real?

10wtfs

Sudai

Stuff here
I love ShyG THHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH! *extends arms as far as they can and then extends fingers as far as possible as well* Good ****, son. ^_^

Esca, you don't even know. ; )

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyrulian Royalty...so word on the street is you > Santi?
I don't know why they think I have s**t on Santi lol

But yeah, in my opinion, best Toon Link right now is Jerm. BUT, then there's Chip :/

Chip vs. Jerm = The Ditto To End Them All :lick:

(btw did I use that smiley right?)

r0ni

Smash Cadet

ftw shyg <3

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Best Toon link is Hyrulian Royalty.:lick:
Bomber agrees as well (dont really care I cant be the best TL. I'm gona play with him again after next tourny that I go to. I just need to blow some steam and play with PT for a while) After all if I get good enough I might be considered the best PT in state....pfft as if. Why have best when we got Lee, or sudai who plays a decent PT, which is still better than mine =]

Redson

Smash Journeyman
I think the tournament scene needs moar Redson, kupo. It needs moar of my awesome Sheik goodness, kupo-po. You can't tell me you all don't miss me. :D

Needs moar Melty Blood online.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Me and ever are going to be at dibbz tonight. Other people should also go there. Currently I'm planning to head over around 10:00 since that's when matt's gonna get there, but if anyone wants to go there sooner call me or something and I"ll wander down.

Also gonna be there tomorrow. When are people (that play melee) planning on showing up?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I want to see a battle between Redson and MuraRengan? I think it is who wanted to pick up shiek? Idr well but who ever it was, I want to see a sheik match agasint redson. Would be interesting.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyrule, we gotta meet. Someone from Louisiana answer this: Are you coming to HOBO 14?
Maybe we can meet if I go to HOBO! ...but I doubt I'm gonna be allowed to carpool. This crazy woman didn't even let me get a ride home with Pierre from the tourney in Baton Rouge which is only an hour away. :confused:

Sudai

Stuff here
John, talk to your parents about it. I'm planning to talk to people about going tomorrow at DIBBZ since I can't get in touch with people right now for some reason. So yeah. Just ask? That much couldn't hurt. :p

Pritch

Smash Lord
Someone should sheik ditto me in melee. That matchup is too fun.

EDIT: Sudai at dibbz? Too good, if you ask me.

Hyro

Smash Lord
John, talk to your parents about it. I'm planning to talk to people about going tomorrow at DIBBZ since I can't get in touch with people right now for some reason. So yeah. Just ask? That much couldn't hurt. :p
Oh I'm definitley asking XD

Just sure of the answer.

Sudai

Stuff here
Pritch: I'm wanting to play some Melee too, not just Brawl, so yeah. I know you're bringing melee since you don't like Brawl, so I'll prolly play with you. XD

I'll try some Shiek dittos with you. My Shiek's no where's near good though. : (

Hyro: There's never a 100% chance of anything. ; )

If anyone has a USB controller, bring it (and install drivers if needed). I'm planning to bring Melty Blood (a Japanese fighter) and wanna get some multi-player going, but I only have 1 USB controller.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
**** sheik dittos, I think an all-Sheik mini-tourney is in order. Brawl and Melee, winners gets the title of best LA Sheik in either game. Too bad I still won't be there though >_>

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'm planning on going to HOBO 14.

Esca, are Alex, myself, and anyone else who rides with us good to stay at your place?

Top Bottom