• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
He's a n00b who has no car and is punished from life for a while. I've tried to get him to come hang/play with us a few times but he always has JOHNS! JOHNS!!! > : O

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*

I would enter a melee tourney and wreck all yous scrubs.
Anyone who uses Raptor Jesus's name in vein does not deserve to be a decedent of the Holy Raptor Clan.

If The Mighty Raptor were here today, he would smite your ***gotry into submission.

Cancer.

Sup /s/mash boards?

Esca

Smash Champion
Whichever there is, I'm ****** both tourneys. Doc, son. Get ready for some Mewtwo, as well.

And Hey! Vids of me vs xyro are up in the diddy boards, go critique.

Popertop

Smash Champion
Anyone who uses Raptor Jesus's name in vein does not deserve to be a decedent of the Holy Raptor Clan.

If The Mighty Raptor were here today, he would smite your ***gotry into submission.

Cancer.

Sup /s/mash boards?
rules 1 and 2 you ****tard.

Also, anyone who spells "descendant" wrong should pry their eyeballs out with dirty syringes.

Esca

Smash Champion
First thing, Louisiana has to come to Beaumont for HOBO 14, And Lee, I found a way to kill Diddy at 0% guaranteed with Diddy.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
He's a n00b who has no car and is punished from life for a while. I've tried to get him to come hang/play with us a few times but he always has JOHNS! JOHNS!!! > : O
I'm usually free. I hardly ever get out unless it's to see my girlfriend but that is also a rare occasion. The only thing that would have to be done is if you met my dad or talked to him, it would be better I think if oyu met him. I'm just the same as Redson, I have no car of my own, though I did recently get my permit and should be driving by my b-day....which is in July (somtimes it sucks having a late summer b-day). My dad has two cars so when I can drive on my own, I'll take his truck since my sis already has taken his van, though my sister keeps saying by the time I can drive or a little later, she should have a car so I'll have the free choice of our van or truck. =]

As long as its like on a friday or saturday I'm ok with my dad, my weekends are usually boring unless I'm at redson's house getitng my butt kicked by him.

Edit: also I have so much free time, I'm very flexible with scheduling cuz it's not like I do much during my day.

Battousai780

Smash Ace

Cancer.

Sup /s/mash boards?
You meant to say smash /b/oards.

**** yeah, I went there.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
rules 1 and 2 you ****tard.

Also, anyone who spells "descendant" wrong should pry their eyeballs out with dirty syringes.

Well, a least I don't masturbate with the broken ends of dry eras3 boardz.

D!ck muncher.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I love you nick.

So......i've actually been practicing brawl lol
I love you too Matt, but why? That was remarkably random. Lol.

I'm hungry. Food monster teim nom nom nom.

I'm tired as well. I have no idea why I'm saying all this, I guess I'm just typing now. Ok I'm done I promise. XP

Pritch

Smash Lord
Actually, matt and I were talking about heading over there too. Guess I'll head on down.

EDIT: Missread that and thought you were talking about heading over tonight. Though as my roommate has a bunch of people over here and they're loud as **** I'd still like to head over there now. Anyone interested in smashing?

Hyro

Smash Lord
WAT. Our dibbz host is gone? Laaaaaaame......I loved having a tourney so close to my house. Someone take over fast!!! The next Dibbz monthly should be this weekend...or the next. But hurry :(

RickyB

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna go to dibbz friday?
Actually Friday is my only free night and Brandon said he doesn't have work so we might make it up there. Lee and Roni can probably ride up with me if they are free too (thats an invite). I found a pretty cool short cut from my apartment to New Orleans that saves like 15 mins so thats a plus.

I herd some people wanted to come chill at my place this weekend and that would have been too good, but i got family stuff Saturday and Sunday :urg:
But today i found out my sister is having a boy!!! whom i am going to teach to play brawl as soon as possible :laugh:

Sudai

Stuff here
Hell be better than Ultimate_Razer at 14....MONTHS OLD!! > : O

Ricky, it's cool that we can't come chill for the weekend. I'm gonna be in BR so I'll see if I can't amass some BR people to go to DIBBZ and we can at least chill there.

<3s

eet

Smash Ace
so poper are you actually good at melee or is that bs?

and i can tell esca is no good. doc and mew2 lol.

sigh... someone remember how to lcancel.

im off friday. i might go to dibbs if anyone beside pritch (no offense, i just like a crowd to watch my awesome falcon nipples and manliness) is going to show up for melee. freddy doesnt count either, i can play him at home.

-TAYLOR *****S

Pritch

Smash Lord
Come on down, man. I've been playing my roommates and random scrubs on campus, I need some actual competition or I'm gonna go crazy.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Idk about dibbz anymore. I just remembered that when BR guys come, it's around 10, and that's always when I have to leave. It'd be a wasted trip for me.

eet

Smash Ace
redson, jus cut school and come get high with me. Ill beat you in every smash game if it makes you happy :p

edit: and stop saying kupo, ****in **** came out 10 years ago man.

Top Bottom