• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
<3 Taylor.

Sorry I couldn't help to cheer you up more this weekend, I'm just not very funny. D:

Hope things get better for you, fast. You know how to reach me if you need to.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I got rocked at TO4. Col bol, Xif, Bluezaft, and Everlasting yayuzz were all in my pool. =(

Fun times, though.
:p

Don't even mention beating my scrubby ***.

Granted, I was ******* around with you...

But still. Ganon ****. Samus ****. FALCO ****. You have potential, Mr. HATS. We definitely need to play each other again.

(AND BTW, I HAD FREAKIN' DARKRAIN IN MY POOL. No johns.)

Smooth Criminal

Pritch

Smash Lord
For Pritch, Sars, and Samus hats: I've got a lot of vids up from the smashfest. If you want to check them out they're here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SSBMLA
Man, some of that **** was embarassing. Was not on my game that day. Too bad you weren't there the next day when sars and I played about 5 hours of friendlies. The quality of play was substantially higher.:ohwell:

Still, good times, and I'm glad to see some of that stuff actually get on youtube (particularly the platform chasing **** with peach - now I have something to refer people to when I tell them about it).

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I haven't been on my game yet </johns>. That probably isn't true, but I always visualize myself playing better than I actually do. Probably because most of my experience comes from comps and I can't follow DI well or tech chase. Either way, it'll fix itself as I play more people.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I <3 you Taylor. =)

Just keep in mind bad times come and go. Things will look up... I can't promise that it'll happen now or even soon, but things do get better. Just keep your chin up and know that you've got friends who care about ya... I can't hang this weekend, I'm heading to my girlfriend's in Monroe cuz I didn't go see her last weekend... >.>;; But let us know when you wanna have this weekend exactly and I'm all over that. =D

I love all you guys. ^_^

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
:p

Don't even mention beating my scrubby ***.

Granted, I was ******* around with you...

But still. Ganon ****. Samus ****. FALCO ****. You have potential, Mr. HATS. We definitely need to play each other again.

(AND BTW, I HAD FREAKIN' DARKRAIN IN MY POOL. No johns.)

Smooth Criminal
I look forward to the next time we play, SC. No tech skill/sandbagging ftw!

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Esca, I'm already looking at going to HOBO 14. If you could house Alex and me, then we'd be there.

Also, any word on a Dibbz tournament, Ran?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Meh, how well I do in melee really depends on how much I don't play Brawl now which is a problem since I love both. But yeah, I gotta work on my approaches from what I see. man I play too tentatively.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I don't have much problem switching from Melee to Brawl. It takes me a couple minutes to adjust playstyles, but, if anything, I do better in Melee if I play it after Brawl. The only think I don't like is that I get my Melee sheik mixed up with my Brawl sheik a lot. Maybe I shouldn't main Sheik in Brawl.

XSniper

Smash Rookie
Gg's to all, I had a great time. I'm glad we all go to hang out again. =)

I'll try to get another cookie cake for the next Gware Monthly, money willing and permitting of course.

I'm working on vids now. Youtube's multi-uploader is finally working for me so yay. I've got two more in the list I put up earlier, then I'll have the rest put up. Should be done by 10 tonight I imagine. Sorry Redson, Bomber v Hyrulian_Royalty didn't get recorded.

VIDS: http://www.youtube.com/nseghe1

I'm gonna make a playlist for them once they're all up, but for now, you can go see the latest posted vids if you want. =P

And it's good to have you back David. =)
Thx Nick :). Man i just had a cookie cake yesterday too. But my lil niece threw it on the floor... What a tramp!

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Dang David, that very much sucks... Cookie cake so good... But I think we're gonna go King Cake for the next tournament because it's the season soon for it. =3

That's a little random at Ran quitting, but alright. His choice or w/e... Lol. Yeah, two tournaments would still be cool. Btw, I <3 you Lee and I hope you know I was just kidding when I said you were an a-hole for using Diddy. XP Your Diddy just too good now. =)

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the sentiment r0ni, but it'd be a bit too much for me right now. I need to save some of my attention for other things.

If someone in Houma/ NOLA gets a venue and does all the advertising, gathering setups, and whatnot (real work), I'll definitely help that person with the actual running of a tournament. I just don't have the time to properly do all of the preparation.

That said, it'd be awesome if you took over the Dibbz stuff, Lee.

Sudai

Stuff here
lol...I love r0ni.

Every tournament he goes to: "Maannnnnnn, I bet if Randall hosted this tournament it'd be soooooo much better!!!"

XD

Can't say I'm surprised Ran quit. He told me before he played because of the friends he made in the game then some stuff happened and blah blah I won't tell the story cause it's not mine to tell.

I'm rather sick right now.

My dee is hard. Someone should come ell it.

RickyB, if you see this before I call you, is it cool if I come and es your dee? I really wanna es your dee.... : ( no I don't, I'm just in a weird mood right now so that came out. O.o

Cyphus, I hear if someone blows it into a dee, then you es it out of the dee, you get super fly.

I got ePSXe and a bunch of playstation games. People should suggest some for me.

I also heard that I just lost the game and anyone who read this whole thing after 10:12PM on Tuesday January 20th in the year 2009 just lost the game as well.

F8CK YEAR! No more GWBush!

Sudai

Stuff here
I edited my post for colorification. Wew.

Ricky, you should charge your phone and I'll call you wednesday afternoon.

Basically I wanna know if it's cool if I come down to visit this weekend (Vaughn expressed interest as well) and we'll be super fly together.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
If I were out of high school, I'd take over dibbz, right now I've got too many stupid things going on in my life to learn how to run and plan tournaments.

r0ni, I hope you're serious, don't play with my emotions T_T

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Lee, I wanna submit the Gameware results for the Character Ranking Ankoku does, but I don't really know who you used Friday. I saw ZSS and heard Diddy. Anyone else? Thanks.

Also, I think a tournament run by Lee and Roni would be pretty awesome.

Top Bottom