• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Well.. If someone wants to throw a tourney somewhere they can. The only other place I can think of to throw a tourney would be Dibbz now..
PLEASE DO. Seriously, how hard is it to host at Dibbz? (they changed the rules now though. You have to pay 5 bucks to use the TV for a whole day.... but its only 5 bucks so yea)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im tottally going to a tourney if its at dibbZ, and im gonna be drugged up to smother the pain of my inconsistencies, I dont even like or play melee but im too effin good now not too show off my skills with the bird, and if i mess up i can always fall back on pill spam (pill spam ftw)

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
shyg you still need to let me take your money.

n.o. should definitely step it up and host a tournament. baton rouge has done 90% of them, aside from 1 by cyphus, and 2 by blaise.

and about the account, somehow my old acc got logged in and i keep forgetting to change it.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
lol pro taylor but ya we should get a tourny going before school atart or something and like culd i go with someone since i cant drive :S

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
shyg you still need to let me take your money.

n.o. should definitely step it up and host a tournament. baton rouge has done 90% of them, aside from 1 by cyphus, and 2 by blaise.

and about the account, somehow my old acc got logged in and i keep forgetting to change it.
ok a mm sounds fun, win or lose

*unless u actually want to steal my money then that would be mean

and dont try to comeback with if i do mm u i would be stealing ur money

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
That snickers commercial with the white guy with the big chin playing the guitar left handed makes me want to murder choclate... and peanuts.

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
That's so awesome, ShyG.
Oh, and guitars... that commecial makes me want to murder guitars. ... and white people...

D

Deleted member

wow. 2 racist comments in a row. i dont know whether to lol or give a speech about equality.
in any case.
i love kyle.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
nah i dont feel like it

edit* I mean theres just no point in having to go back and re-edit a whole message when u can just simply make a new post

Top Bottom