• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Boss man and Freddy are in florida till the 11th like n00bs.

Lee is a robot, therefore he has a robot *****...a shiny...hard...metal robot *****...

I have a new theory? Bi people attract bi people? My past two girlfriends were bi and my past however many flings have been bi as far as I can remember...odd...

Edit: Wow, we all posted at the same time...el oh el...

Sudai

Stuff here
Dylan, you could just be awesome like me and Cyphus and get this many post legitly. :p

Just branch out and use the rest of the forums, don't stick to the LA thread like a n00b.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
**** if i tired that i wouldn't be alive i would be on the ground with no head

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
So let me get this straight, we have 427 pages of mostly spam (and a little information about tournies, maybe), and NOW someone's gonna say don't spam. Yeah, that's not gonna happen. This thread is like a public AIM. I know it sounds like I just defined a message board, but usually boards have to be about something.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Sorry Shyguy, Eric and Freddy are in the vicinity of the Nyte. (South Alabama to Pensacola, Florida).

I will be seeing them again today.

IKE'S ERUPTION IS SOME HOT MESS.

RAM

Smash Lord
Sorry Shyguy, Eric and Freddy are in the vicinity of the Nyte. (South Alabama to Pensacola, Florida).

I will be seeing them again today.

IKE'S ERUPTION IS SOME HOT MESS.

well atleast South Alabama.

Prince Zane is looking for you guys to hold a tourney so it could be part of the souther circuit. and I want an excuse to come back to Louisiana.

*stare's at Taylor* how about another Cajun Showdown :)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
i took a job placement test today

verbal aptitude 121

number aptitude 80

form and clerical perception 144

100 is average 80 - 120 is in average range, so like im good at enlish, I suck at math, and im like awsome at the patterns thing

I think i want to be like a pharmacist/medical researcher, not so i can steal drugs but because i like studying drugs and there effects on people, and i like helping people, and i want to like study the human mind and body and how drugs can help people, i dunno its like part pharmacist part medical part pshycologist

D

Deleted member

silentsheik, would your church be willing to let us host another tournament? this time no promised prises, the entry fee could be 10$, we could announce it way ahead of time and get possibly 25+ entries (if fl, maybe some tx, or other states come, we could get more than that. maybe 40 if we get crazy lucky) and the chuch could have maybe 20% of the pot straight out. + what ever they make on concessions. it wouldnt rly be too much out of the pot (probably 50-80$) but maybe that plus the money from food would be enough to convince them to let us do it? i have alot of experiance running the brackets and things like that so they wouldnt have to worry about anything like that. and we can all bring equipment so u wouldnt have to rent anything. if u could talk to them about it i'd be honored XD

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Yeah the chuch has already decided that we're going to do another tournament, the only problem is that when brawl comes out not many ppl will be playing melee, especially if/because it's online. But we do we'll need to make sure that ppl are definetly coming. Last time there were about 15 ppl that didn't come though the said they were.

I'm sure you have better experience than me, and I have no problem with you running most or all of it, but you'll have to contact them first and discuss all that you would like to happen. If you need numbers or anything I can give them to you.

P.S. I'm SilentSheik

D

Deleted member

how about we set the date of the tournament for a month from now and let everyone know about it. maybe we can get on the smash circuit, and we want to have it before brawl comes out. maybe Saturday, September 8th? that would make me rly happy XD
and like i said, no promised pot this time so the church wont lose money.

people start commit to this! tell me if youre going to come and i'll make a list.

the tournament will be called:

Short Hop Double Prayer
of N.O.L.A.

Sudai

Stuff here
I like that...Short Hop Double Prayer...hehe...I'd go down for it if it is set up and not a fixed prize. The fixed prize is why I didn't go, not because I thought I could win, but because I know it made a lot of potential participants shy away.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
how about we set the date of the tournament for a month from now and let everyone know about it. maybe we can get on the smash circuit, and we want to have it before brawl comes out. maybe Saturday, September 8th? that would make me rly happy XD
and like i said, no promised pot this time so the church wont lose money.

people start commit to this! tell me if youre going to come and i'll make a list.

the tournament will be called:

Short Hop Double Prayer
of N.O.L.A.
I'd go just to get 4 stocked. :]

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Lol I like the name. But wait until i contact them before you announce it. I have to make sure that we can get use of the building on that day. I'll be calling the lady who runs most of the stuff today.

D

Deleted member

Lol I like the name. But wait until i contact them before you announce it. I have to make sure that we can get use of the building on that day. I'll be calling the lady who runs most of the stuff today.
xD thanks alot bro.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
^_^. I called the lady and she said that having the tournament would be ok. But she said that we'd have to do it around October. She said that in October we'd be able to advertise at schools. IDK if that'll be a problem or not.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
^_^. I called the lady and she said that having the tournament would be ok. But she said that we'd have to do it around October. She said that in October we'd be able to advertise at schools. IDK if that'll be a problem or not.
O great, there are gunna be 65464 kids who think they are good cause they can use the cstick to repeatedly smash. xD

O well, then I might be able to beat someone. xD

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Yeah, but Im not a pro so o well. :]
maybe whoever wins will find it in their heart to gimme some cash

Top Bottom