• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
sudai murarengan probably doesn't swing that way so your out of luck

as long the 6th is a weekend it works for me

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
when you return to mtuher ****ing louisiana say something and ill pwn your marth k?

Sudai

Stuff here
You're all just jealous because your spouse selection is only half of the human race!! > : (

Btw, no, I wasn't joking about either of the last two comments.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
get sudai a little something something and then hear him laugh sudai's laughing-ur laughing=OVER 9000

D

Deleted member

omg. someone please say something not ********. i can't believe i just read the last two pages. im making all of your pay me back for my time in money matches.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
same here

o ya and to help taylor rember something
I STILL OWN THE UNIVERSE HAHAHAH

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Um, yeah so I'm going off to college on Monday . . .

So ah, thanks Louisiana smash but, ah, I'm gonna be leaving soon. >_> Peace.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
He does still own the universe, thats prolly why life as we know it is going to end.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
So like i went to the caterie last night for a show and like, i looked to my left when i walked out the door and it was like "LOLGAMELAN" so me and Y dylan walk in there and ask the guy about tourneys and if we could hold them there and he pretty much said yes, but like, im not rly good with all that stuff but like if someone wants to have a tourney at GameLan soon then like its w/e? :O

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Melee's just not fun anymore. It pisses me off.

Pokemon Trainer's going to be the top tier in Brawl by the way. He has Charizard. =D

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think thats pretty dumb really..the whole pokemon trainer being a character-crap.
it looks like they intentionally designed him to look like his N64 counterpart...a brave graphical move..and yet a foolish choice..he looks horrible. But maybe he'll actually be fun to play as fight..who knows.

Top Bottom