• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
if anyone wants to smash in houma...ya'll are welcome to.

I have my dad's apartment all to myself for 4 days.
i close friday night though, and work all day saturday...so..if anyone wants to smash (and aything else) Today....and tomorrow until 'round 4...its deffinately cool.
Gimme a call at the house number here and hopefully i'll be around: 985-872-5836
somebody stole my cell, lol.

got the intraweb...my wii hooked up...2 stores right there for beer, etc....nice quiet backstreet of town.

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
We need to throw a party when brawl comes out.

1. Find a place that we can all sleep/ get drunk at?
2. Brawl 24/7
3.who's up for it?

Dibbz soon? someone? tired of 99x Stocking cpu

Oh yea Emerald Blue = controller for sale brand new in box 25$

*Edit*

Lol I checked smashbros.coml and IKE from fire emblem is in the game.
I dont think marth is in it but IKE= the new marth lololol

Graphics=look sexy

Mary

Smash Rookie
it sucks that brawl comes out right during finals. Dec 3. WTF nintendo

Battousai780

Smash Ace
We need to throw a party when brawl comes out.

1. Find a place that we can all sleep/ get drunk at?
2. Brawl 24/7
3.who's up for it?

Dibbz soon? someone? tired of 99x Stocking cpu

Oh yea Emerald Blue = controller for sale brand new in box 25$

*Edit*

Lol I checked smashbros.coml and IKE from fire emblem is in the game.
I dont think marth is in it but IKE= the new marth lololol

Graphics=look sexy
Um. Hopefully I can get to Dibbz sunday. :]
****, just drive to my house, I live in DESTREHAN!

SirSka

Smash Cadet
Man it has been a while. Guys I need to smash with someone. My skills have waned in the passing weeks of not playing anyone. I need something smart to fight.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. Gameware wants to throw a tourney for Brawl on the day it comes out, but it's during finals so it might change. It's supposed to be with all of the default settings and characters and items, but if it'll be at a later date that'll give us more time to get more characters, stages, etc. and come up with some rules.

Sudai

Stuff here
Vaughn, I could probably bring my Wii with everything unlocked if we put on like...the weekend. I'm fast when it comes to unlocking stuff..

I vote everything on defaults still though. More fun that way. : )

KenAlleman

Smash Rookie
you guys think I should reserve a copy or something like that?
Or do you doubt that Brawl will sell out?

Sudai

Stuff here
Matt, the reason for the items is that we're not quite sure what will mess up tournaments. If they fixed the random exploding **** falling on you when you fsmash, some items stand a chance to be in the tourney scene.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
dammit im finnally good at this game and no one wants to play it, taylor throw a tourney so i can go to it and 4 stock a little mexican ******

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
hahah nice but ya i wanna play some smash too so if anyones playing say something

D

Deleted member

um. shyg. everyone still plays this game everyday.
and i dont have anywhere to hold a tournament, or i would.

taking money matches vs my game and watch.
whos up?

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I just got back from working at Gameware actually. Stephen told me that it definitely won;t be during finals, so we might just wait until after they're over. The weekend sounds like it's a good idea, Sudai. I'll run it by Stephen. And you bring up a good point about the defaults and items. I like it.

As for entering the tournament, Stephen says you have to reserve a copy and buy it from the store in order to enter. Sounds shady, but it makes sense for the store's cause. It has to make sure it's getting your business otherwise you'll just be getting a free tournament. Other than that there's no entry fee, just purchase the game. Please do so because we REALLY want this to happen. Or I do anyway...

Also Stephen's running a Guitar Hero/Freaks tourney next weekend in Gameware. If you wanna come and play and hang out with me, feel free. We might be able to play smash somewhere afterwards. I haven't heard much on entry fees or anything, so come prepared. I'm not bringing my stuff this time because of what happened last time. Worst case scenario, we just play Guitar Hero for free. =D

Sorry I didn't get to hang out today. I got tired after work and didn't feel like playing anymore. I'm going to Houston tomorrow to visit my grandma but I'll be back at night. I don't know when though. I know people wanna play smash sometime this week, so call me up or something. Or I can call someone.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Also Taylor, try asking Ralph if he feels like having another potential smashfest at his place. He seems to like having lots of people over.

Sudai

Stuff here
Vaughn, is there any way I could reserve a copy through you? I'm too lazy to go all the way out there to reserve it in person, though I planned to reserve a copy anyway. XP

Also..we need to hang out more cause you > life.

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing, Sudai. All I need is your actual name, your phone number to reach you at, and $5 for the down payment. And yeah we should hang out more. Whenever you're free to smash and stuff we can hang out then.

And I'm totally not > life, but thanks for the compliment anyway. =D

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
ralph doesnt want that at his house.

and either way i think hes mad at me. i havent talked to him cept once in almost a week and when i did he sounded pissed off. he wont answer my msgs on the phone or myspace. idk.

SirSka

Smash Cadet
I just want to say that, i'm awsome. Not because I play Ganon, but because I have a show on the 10th at the darkroom, AND I AM GONNA ROCK SO MUCH ***.

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
taylor i thought u were using the new account why the sudden change? and at least my mom wasn't a man for any period of time

Kalzar

Smash Cadet
i cant because i dont have my own place and my dad would be pissed if i had a bunch of people come over :S but ya someone should hold one BECAUSE IM BORED

Mocha19

Smash Journeyman
Well.. If someone wants to throw a tourney somewhere they can. The only other place I can think of to throw a tourney would be Dibbz now..

Top Bottom