• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
Also why no love for PM Lylat? It doesn't tilt, platforms are at a good height to follow up attacks but not throws. It's literally battlefield with a lowered middle platform and bigger boundaries. It should remain as a counter pick imo
because if you do not ceiling tech, you are dead. Even at 0%. It's an instant spike.

btw, you caught up with shippuden right now?

Last edited:

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
According to the American Official Rules:

The king can move one square at a time forward or backward.
The king may jump in either direction.
The king may even jump in both directions in one turn (if he makes multiple jumps).
This is how I always played as a kid.... The hell are these other "predetermined rules" and "bs king powers"? These are the ONLY powers kings have... Back in my day...

/rant about being old, going uphill in snow 15 miles for school, whippersnappers not having respect, etc.

(Warning, pic has curse word, can I get in trouble for that?)

Attachments

Last edited:

AfroSkull

Smash Cadet
Hey don't want to interrupt the chess squabble but does anyone have an extra controller I can buy I broke another one slamming it down acting like a fool in Atlanta...

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
I just bought one from RJ for $25, but I don't *need* it, so I'd be willing to resell to you for the same price. Everything works fine.

Sudai

Stuff here
This is how I always played as a kid.... The hell are these other "predetermined rules" and "bs king powers"? These are the ONLY powers kings have... Back in my day...

I mean, that's how I like to play checkers too, but when you're beating someone over and over, Kings start to get crazy abilities like 2 space jump and ****. I'll play checkers with pretty much any rules cause I loved the game so much as a kid I'd just go with whatever rules anyone had made up so long as it still felt like checkers. lol

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
XDXDXDXD! bfrt, i'm working on rebuilding my modpack. So all you fools look forward to epic music, awesome stage textures, and random Keitaro noises in the background.

D

Deleted member

tell your parents john april and i are going and we will watch over you brandon. and dont tell them im a borderline alcoholic.

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
nah it's not just that, I have friends that are going, but my parents are gonna be out of town, I'm not really allowed to go that far from home when they're not here.

also I don't trust new orleans for ****.

Last edited:

Magi_

Smash Apprentice
Also reminder that I'm bringing PM to rocket's hideout tomorrow (saturday), stop on by, we'll be there from 1 to 7pm.

iceman is confirmed, not sure about anyone else though.

D

Deleted member

new orleans is fine you just have to be smart.

i played a few games tonight with nathan and steven

Turazrok

Smash Master
No balls run around bourbon street during mardi gras magi.

bonus points if no one gets shot.

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
New Ramsaur hack pack is almost done. Final step is music, I'll be setting the PC to download a bunch of keitaro's old hack packs (Xsmash, SKTAR2, youmacon etc.) and extracting music from that and some of my own favorite songs. And since our internet connection comes from an African family pumping my bandwidth through wooden pipes all the way to the U.S. (which makes my download speed like 50-100kb/s) it's gonna take a LONG time to download them. So I'll download them tonight since I'm about to go to bed, wake up and do what I can before work, and finish it up after work. Hopefully it should be done in the next two days...then I'll get around to making a P:M version.

Teasers: Roger Craig Smith sonic voice, some characters' Japanese voices, only 2 skins (don't really like skins that much...and no it's not the Wario MK, Kappa) and much much more ;)

Last edited:

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
I'd also be trying to stream a little bit my capture card just does not want to work. Working on the music right now and getting it all sorted. I have to go to work at 4:00 so I might not get done until after work.

Random Samus Kid

Smash Rookie
Reposting from FB :p
Big thank you to everyone that came out to the Revival of Lafayette, especially those visiting from out of city! Congrats to Jnig for the close PM win and Freddy for that solid Melee victory! I'd have downloaded them both by now, but I don't have that 4G.

Turnout wasn't bad for our first one. For those that are down to traveling for events, we'll be sure to keep Lafayette on the map! Most certainly for P:M, but our Melee scene is still breathing too.

Top Bottom