• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ok i got

icecow 20 $ MM (4/7?)
sudai doc ditto mm i get 5 if win u get 10 if u win 2/3?
cyphus doc ditto mm 5$ 3/5
sars mm against my marth $?
ram low tier mm luigi vs pikachu
blaise mm against my marth $?

anybody else?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey ill hit up a mm shyguy i guess 3/5 with mlg tourny rules DSR and slob in play. iono $10 that sould good. or $15 its up to u. i would go higher but u have alot of money matches and i dont want u to get 2 rich ;) or put u in a bad financial situation jus in case but its up to u man.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Sudai said:
Guys...is it bad that I had a dream about our tournaments? >.>;;
it couldn't be as bad as those recurring dreams that i keep having about missing a half semester of complex variables then showing up for the test...i have had that dream about 5 times this summer.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
20 $ blaise? u must really think u can beat me (not saying that u cant but u must feel pretty confident, well ihave improved imensley since cs2 so be ready)

oh cr@p this is getting expensive

icecow - 20
blaise - 20
sudai - 5(10)
sars - 5
ram - 10
drumma boi - 10
cyphus - 5
sirska - 25 cents (i didnt forget)
eet - 10 cents (lol)

well i just started working so i should have enough for all this if not i have some poker money

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
If it makes you feel any better, im worse now than I was at CS2. Luckly I still know how to handle marths.

Sudai

Stuff here
It must be late, Ever...I read your name as "Evil_Power" and was ready to comment to anything you said with "Yeah...well...ever thought it might be cause....YOU'RE EBIL!!!!11!!1!!!!1!eleventy-uno" <.<;;;

Aids_Ninja

Smash Cadet
*dies*

We could check other venues if you want. I know that the local gametrader here has tourneys also (n00b tourneys), and they might let us use that place. *shrugs* They've also got 4 tvs there, two widescreen two regular, but we don't know if that's permanent or what. They said they got them on the 4th so . . .

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
There's another GameWare, I don't know where exactly but I think it's somewhere near College Dr. I know finding another GameWare defeats the purpose of "checking other venues", but it's somewhere I guess.
Weeklies 4 life (or a week).

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
This is why I'm opening my own arena someday.... fighting game tourneys on the weekends, bloodsport martial arts tourneys on the weekdays. I'll make a ton.

Sudai

Stuff here
Would anyone be willing to hold a smash fest? My hands were actually twitching the other day due to not smashing in forever... Nobody around me plays seriously ; ;

eet

Smash Ace
yeah thta guy from out of state called me and left a msg, but uh we cant rly play at my house...someone wanna have a smashfest in br and we can all play?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Then it's settled, we'll all play at eet's house. You hear that everybody? Smash at eet's house this weekend! I'm not serious, but it'd be funny if people showed up.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I have a plan to get in there without the alarm going off, but the only people with the skills to enter are ninjas and/or people who have had their bones replaced with magnets. Once someone gets in they can turn the alarm off from the inside. I don't have the knowhow or the elbowgrease to pull this off, for I am but a lowly plumber.

Sudai

Stuff here
Iceman, I think it'd be just a tad easier if we went to someone's house or something. Hell, we could even like..rent out a storage room or something and do it there. XD

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Well, that's just awesome. Now what do I do with all these magnets?
Will someone come up with a plan before I do something illegal/fatal? No lol, I'm serious. I don't know plans, only Melee.

Top Bottom