• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
Alright, no rush. She just wants the count by Friday afternoon at latest.

Also, his mom says to eat before you come.. >.> She doesn't wanna buy food for people because it'll be a lot of money x.x

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
The Iceman plans on going, but I'd like the people count also. I don't feel like riding all the way to friggin Prarieville if there's like 3 other people there, and two of them are six years old and never played the game before.
If Zidane would've sex kicked the guy it woulda been awesome.

Sudai

Stuff here
Ice man, I don't think the six year old thing will happen. XD

I'll be there so you know you'll have at least one good person to play. ;)

Edit: Woooo, 400th post.

eet

Smash Ace
ill prolly go what time should i show up and whats the address?

i might bring a few ppl..i know my boy shyg will come :D.... but i think rsia has work till about 9...ill see if grace (kity) will go and maybe vaughn, randall or phil

so so far

fo sho:
-sudai
-iceman
-eet
-shyg

maybe:
grace
vaughn
randall
phil

..so uhh...cyphus wanna go? what about ffox? sirska? peach fantatic? new orleans? come on now, ppl

if enough ppl we can do a friendly tourny

eet

Smash Ace
well i talked to him yesterday and ...basically lol. we played about a week ago for fun but we got tired of it after like 8 games (and we havent played in like a month lol)....but yeah, i dunno if hell be doin any tournies. hes busy with work and stuff i suppose...its understandble

btw sudai, do i still have to pretend to be in high school? ...maybe i should shave

Sudai

Stuff here
Eet:
Sudai said:
13025 Bluff Rd.

Map Quest

For some reason mapquest doesn't have 13025, but it's far south on that road. Coming from HW74 it's the 3rd house on the left.
Show up around noon. I'm gonna see if I can put a ballon or something on the mailbox cause it's hard to tell which roads are driveways and which are streets (huge gravel drive ways around there.) There's 2 mailboxes back to back in front of his house.

I know Ska can't make it as he works on weekends.

Eric, just shave and you should be good. Haha, I don't think his mom can really tell the difference. >.>

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hm..sounds good. we'll be there.

OH WAIT, we're going to FC6 instead!!!(in 7 hours!)

CYA LATER N))BS!!!

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Sudai, did you quote yourself in your last post? I think that's like you're speaking in fourth person, or something.
I can't believe Cyphus is gonna go to FC6 and miss the Prairieville Smashfest.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Colin and I are coming to the official FC6 reject smashfest. We'll try to see if Tony will come along also, but he said he probably can't. Then again, he says that every other time. I'll call Ryan later and see if he's free also.

So for the less New Orleans crew:

Confirmed: Me, Colin

Unconfirmed: Tony, Ryan

Sudai

Stuff here
Aweasome Posum.
Sudai's friend Kason said he'd go. He was at the last tourny, first match was Vaughn if anyone remembers that match..w/e

fo sho:
1.Bennett (Guy hosting..he sucks but idc cause it's his house. XD)
2.sudai
3.iceman
4.eet
5.shyg
6.sars
7.colin
8.wulah(Kason)

maybe:
1.grace
2.vaughn
3.randall
4.phil
5.tony
6.ryan (Sudai know way too many Ryans...his name is actually Ryan @.@)
7.jake (another friend of mine.)
8.sam (and another...)
9.mexicanmax227
10.irishthug

Sudai love how the fo sho and maybe list have had the same amount of people. >.>

Edit: Is anyone able to bring a TV, Cube/Smash, and/or power strip? :x
Edit2: D'oh, confirmed and nonconfirmed aren't the same anymore.. :/ Worth it though, 2 possible OOSers. :D
Edit3: Better Dirrections plus a self made map! :p

-Get off the interstate heading south.
-There's a dirt road just before a Chevron(? Might be exon) on the right side.
-Follow that road until you get to Bluff road. The two roads make a "T" with Bluff being the top of the T.
-Turn left and go down that road.
-Look for the mailboxes on the right, the adress is 13025. Driveway is right after the mailbox on the right.

Eet, could you put those dirrections in the first post? >.o

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yo Sudai, can you PM your cell phone to us just in case we get lost? And also, how long is this thing going to be? And are we going to have a mini-tourney or what?

PS: Tony said he can't go, but I'll whine to him more about it later.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'll be happy to bring a cube. Don't think I can get my hands on a power strip or my TV though.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
hmm this seems kinda fun like when i went to disneyland or sumtihng

so ya can i like be drunk or sumtihng for this, cuz i dont feel like being sober its to much work

not that im an alcoholic or anytihng i just dont like playing casual smash unless its like for money or its like a big tourney.

sudai u should like dress up like mickey mouse or sumtihng cuz it would really bring back some good memories like when my parents took me to see mickey in tha magic kingdom and i cried

what, shut up it was like atleast 2 months ago

Sudai

Stuff here
Eheh..heh...ehhh.

You can be as drunk as you want so long as you bring a TV, cube, and your own beer..Just might wanna do that MM before you but one open.

Edit: And no, Sudai will not dress up like Mickey Mouse...Mini maybe, but not Mickey

Sudai

Stuff here
Eric, it still says w/e time on the main page and my friend'll be pissed if people show up before noon. XD

Ps: If anyone has some cool controller color/button color ideads, PM me or say somthing here. I still can't decide how I want to paint my controller. >.o

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
-____-

Colin's parents don't want to play as much games anymore, so I don't think I can go unless I get a ride somehow.

Sudai

Stuff here
He should have just said he was going see a movie and then to the mall with friends or something. >.>

Sooo...do we have anyone bringing an extra TV? I'll see if we can get a TV from Bennett's main house into the guest house, but iunno if his mom will let. :/

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
O_O

Sweet sh*t! Thanks for the ride man. Eet = awesome *erects golden statue*

My cell is 504-231-6099

77 Lisa Avenue
Kenner, LA 70065

Oh, and I tried Ryan again, but his parents rented out a beach house for tomorrow and stuff's happening so he said he probably wont' be able to make it.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Sudai said:
Eric, it still says w/e time on the main page and my friend'll be pissed if people show up before noon. XD

Ps: If anyone has some cool controller color/button color ideads, PM me or say somthing here. I still can't decide how I want to paint my controller. >.o
wrap tape around it :)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Um, if Eric gives me a lift, I'll go.

Ryan, Colin, and Tony can't go. Ryan'll be at the beach, Tony'll be in slidell, and Colin'll be stuck with no games. XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Hahaha, I had a feeling that would happen. :/ Maybe next time Sars.

FC6 Update:
They're on round three of pools. Down to the top 64.

Cyphus gimped out on us, but Lee is still in there. His pool doesn't look too bad either compared to 1 and 8.

Top Bottom