• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Sudai

Stuff here
So my friend Bennet just got back today. I forgot he has a guest house. He said we could use it so long as everyone is like.. 19 or younger. You guys have to pass off as people from our school.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
We have to play before Dec 21 then, or I'll get the shaft in the whole 19 thing. If not, I'll just say I teach there or something.
Cyphus, did you edit your post just to say you're awesome? Normally I'd say you're being arrogant, but you're just stating facts.
Luigi *****.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
iceman everything u say is freakin awsome

to bad ur one day away from being a capricorn and being as cool as me

(sagattarius boooo)

been playin a little falco with my noob friends and can 4 stock them easily, its a real confidence booster , i think i play falco better when im like pissed off at something, like living with my parents (no more doc its all about the falco, maybe a little doc)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya im not in br (if thats where u r?)

poeple in br r like sudai, iceman , eet and some other people i dunno

sudai was talking about some guest house thing or sumtihng? so maybe like we can get some poeple together to go to that if ur gonna be in town tomrorow? or maybe tonight ?? (i doubt he woulod be able to do that on short notice)

anyways i have a date tonight, so if ur intown tomorow i can probly go up there and u can come play with me and eet and whoever i guess

or u could go find cyphus if u wanna play like the best person in the state pretty much

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, if you guys do that tomorrow I'll see if I can go up there.

My friend confirmed we can, just gotta decide a day or w/e.

Edit: Saturday July 15th Noon-6ish. Eat before you go. Dress like you were still in high school cause we have to fool his mom. >.> Try to carpool if you can and don't fly in in a helicopter or anything.

There's 1 TV/Cube setup right now, we could probably get 2 or 3 more. I suggest bringing a foldout chair or something too.

eet

Smash Ace
cool we might go but uhh hey Nicknyte i been workin the past like 5 days lol but i dunno your number sooo call me soon and atleast leave a msg i might be able to play tom

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
eh..um..well me and lee live 2 hours from batonrouge...and, I know i'm free sunday(today) all day, and monday until 5:30(work), but i'd actualyl just quit if it meant playing ya, cuz i'm about ready to quit anyway actually.
my cell is 985-232-5410, if you think theres any chance u'd road trip it to houma, lol, but if not thats cool..

how long you staying here? might be better that we get some time up, for us all to sm ash together....
all i know is..me and lee leave in 4 days to go to Indiana. so..um..maybe not? hah

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Sudai, do I have to shave and come with a booksack or something? Lawl(h)!!!! (My IQ is a solid 48, thank you very much). Seriously though, where do you live? I might actually need the helicopter to search for y'all.
Shyguy, I love being a Sagittarius. The animal for it is a Centaur that shoots arrows at people. Unless a Capricorn is some kind of dinosaur and/or ninja, I really don't think you can beat that.

Sudai

Stuff here
Cancer~ I'm a crab!!

Anyway, we live in Prairyville like..right off the interstate. Exit 73. I'll get an exact adress today, I don't think my friend knows his adress though.

No need for a booksack...and I doubt you'll need to shave. XD

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
*cyphus*

um...so like..here's the deal.

my birthday is tuesday. smashfest at my house all night.

everyone who can actually make it under this short notice is invited. Sound good?

i'm talking to NewOrleans, BatonRouge, RAM, etc, etc, etc,...everyone.

my address is 244 sugarland dr. Houma(or grey, to be specific)

this will be my and lee's pre-FC6 smashfest, so come give us some valuable experience that will help us on our way in nationals.
i hadn't checked it w/ my mom yet..but she'll say its cool.
that and...like..i'm just gonna quit work i guess.

RAM

Smash Lord
Work are for Hookers and fat ppl!!!! and that smashfest idea sounds good to me! ^_^ and hopefully I won't be broke when I get there I still have to have my MM with you CY.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Man, Italy won the world cup. -_- At first I wanted France to win sympathetically, but the game didn't really pick up for France the whole time. And the foul by Zidane was like O_O??? Marazazi or whatever must've really pissed Zidane off for him to go off like that . . .

And Sudai, how many people can go to the smashfest exactly >.>;;;

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
smashfest....my HOUSE, ******!!! Tuesday....spend the night....smashfset, n0000000000000bs.

Everyone come. IM me/call me, to let me know if you can come, as my mom will only allow me so many people to stay. I'm guessing max-6-ish. but who knows.

if it matters to anyone's parents, I live in a big house, in a nice, new subdivision right off the highway.
My room has 2 TVs (25-27inch) and a 13-inch, lol, w/ this computer which anyone can get on, if they're tired of smash and wanna surf net, play SNES Roms(have 2 good controllers) or play N64 on it, or take those games online. We also have a pool in the backyard.

gah!!! SMASH B-DAY PARTY!!!

Sudai

Stuff here
Cool Cyphus, my B-Day was yesterday. :p I'll see if I can go to your thing, doubt I'll be able to stay the night though, if that's cool. If not, w/e.

Sars, can probably get 10-20ish people since no one's staying the night.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Happy B-day to Sudai and Lee then. And I'll talk to everyone else later and see if they're up for it. I know I definitely am, but my biggest problem always is finding a ride. -______- I need to get my license soon. I'm ****ing 17 already! *tears*

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday everyone (did I miss anyone?).
RAM, as a fat hooker, I take double offense to your last post, for I also have a job.
Sars, are you really a pirate? That's probably one of the coolest jobs ever, if that counts as a job. Or maybe it's just a habit. I try to act like a cowboy but I'm not very good at it. It's hard to use a lasso and sixgun when I have poor eyesight.

By the way, the winning goalie, the guy from Italy, his name was Luigi. Coincidence that his name was Luigi and he also *****? No, I don't think so.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so will anyone be able to make it to my birthday smashfest? =(
come anytime tomorrow, leave anytime the next day...
RAM?....Eet, ShyG, and crew?....NewOrleans? :<

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
well..iunno..eeet and shyguy have work...so i guess batonrouge won't show :/
maybe no party afterall, lol............................:(

RAM

Smash Lord
My apologies Mr Ice X. I had no idea :( . but this FN suck I can't come to Cyphus SmashBash because work Slacked off and we were'nt needed of all times :mad: . well Happy Birthday and maybe I can 3 stock you for your next birthday for your gift :chuckle: JK

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Sars_Pirate said:
Man, Italy won the world cup. -_- At first I wanted France to win sympathetically, but the game didn't really pick up for France the whole time. And the foul by Zidane was like O_O??? Marazazi or whatever must've really pissed Zidane off for him to go off like that . . .

And Sudai, how many people can go to the smashfest exactly >.>;;;
more like

/\/\
O_O :) that was the stupidest thing that i've ever seen. it's almost like you're about to win fc6 but you take your controller wire and choke your opponent to death or something (no offense wavebird) O M G !

seriously, wtf? Really, Cannavaro should have won the golden ball and not Zidane. He was just a little more amazing than Buffon the whole tournament -- hence Buffon only faced 26 shots in 7 games, I think...

anyway none of us ni people will be able to make it either. boo hoo...

happy birthday cyphus! how does it feel to be 20? (felt like **** for me, had 3 hours of thermo homework lol) well your b-day's tomorrow, so you can answer that one tomorrow :)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Far? It's in Prarieville. That's like a stone's throw away. I can spit that distance, man. I think you're just scared eet. You heard the Iceman was going and now you're saying that it's too far away. Please don't take that seriously. I don't want a pro to get mad at me.

Sudai

Stuff here
The thing I'm doing is Saturday in Prairyville. I still don't know the exact adress though. >.>;

Cyphus' party is today (which I can't make, btw. Mom says its too far and the DMV is being gay)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah, I felt that Zidane really didn't earn the golden ball also. To me, Cannavaro played a lot more consistently throughout the tourney while Zidane shocked everyone in the Brazil game and carried that awe throughout the rest of the tourney. Still, I thought it was right for the man to leave with something after his career ended besides being infamous for headbutting someone. >_> I want to know what Materazzi said!

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Sars_Pirate said:
Yeah, I felt that Zidane really didn't earn the golden ball also. To me, Cannavaro played a lot more consistently throughout the tourney while Zidane shocked everyone in the Brazil game and carried that awe throughout the rest of the tourney. Still, I thought it was right for the man to leave with something after his career ended besides being infamous for headbutting someone. >_> I want to know what Materazzi said!
Does it matter what he said? I didn't know Zidane spoke any Italian. It was probably something like, "You suck," or something like that. Headbutt? I would have upaired that mofo right of Berlin.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Sudai, I'll probably get word to you tomorrow. It all depends on whether or not Colin feels like going or not.

And European soccer players tend to play in more than one country so they tend to be introduced to multiple languages, so I wouldn't be surprised if either were multi-lingual. Hence the insults.

Top Bottom