• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

RAM

Smash Lord
John you ASSCLOWN LOL. well let me know how it goes when you smash with Runaway 7 crew while you're in Memphis. you and your **** Jive speaking XD BTW are you serious about driving them to the store's? cause I don't mind going as well as making the Flies if we ever talk to Fumin and Boomstick again we can give them the heads up and brainstorm some more.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
sHy)(gUy said:
nah mario isnt good for me to play anymore, ive been doing some cool stuff with doc kinda like bob$ ill show it off at the next tourney (and theres always pillspam to fall back on) \\

dont get me wrong mario is good in his own rights ( i may go back to him one day i dunno)

falcon and pikachu r really fun for me to play so i might use them too

i see y jonwu is so good with marth and its like so easy (marth is cheap as hell)
i should be at the next tourney shyg so we can get our MM in. watch out though i need some cash cuz our ping pong table was stolen...

RAM

Smash Lord
Mankosuki said:
lol, the crew fell apart when I left! :p
I warned you boss that this would happen. I mean the first day you left they were fighting about something. also manko How many ppl would be able to come if we start a biweekly here.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_<

Falcon dittos are my least enjoyable matchup just because I hate the prospect of actually losing one, but I'm compelled to ditto eet for some reason.

:D It's on!

eet

Smash Ace
Icecow said:
i should be at the next tourney shyg so we can get our MM in. watch out though i need some cash cuz our ping pong table was stolen...
HAHAHHA.....you amuse me greatly ....

but yeah 5 dollar MM 2/3 falco ditto :D... falcon used to be my worse and i jus started learning how to be pro with him so you might win... but then im awesome so prolly not

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Well, I just learned how much I hate playing against fast fallers, but whatever. I'll still manage to pull out a win. Now I just have to find the right color . . .

Sudai

Stuff here
iceman48 said:
eet, do you even play with or ever played with falcon? Let's do a Peach ditto, but I get Daisy. Luigi *****.
Eet plays -everyone-! He's just that pro.

Sars, I fully understand how you feel about playing FFers with Falcon...luckily, I have Doc to fall back on for them. :x

Edit: Speaking of Doc, ShyGuy, wanna do a Doc ditto MM?

Icecow

Smash Rookie
eet said:
HAHAHHA.....you amuse me greatly ....

but yeah 5 dollar MM 2/3 falco ditto :D... falcon used to be my worse and i jus started learning how to be pro with him so you might win... but then im awesome so prolly not
well it turns out that the table was being used for a summer camp--for no reason--without our permission. so we have resolved the issue now that it is found.

in even better news ffox has returned! in even better news than that i say that i can't wait for the next tourney.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Icecow said:
How does someone go about stealing a big ping pong table? Are you sure you didn't just misplace it? (ha)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Is it safe to say that the next BR tourney will be in 2 wednesdays? >_> We have to know when to assemble.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
my doc is way to friggin sexy right now and dittos r gay, but whatev i need some money

ill mm my marth vs anyones anything

oh ya ill also do a low tier mm with my :025:

:hipsmile:

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ahh what the hell cyphus doc ditto mm 3/5 ur price (winner gets to be best doc in state, only if u want to, but if i do beat u then ill be happy knowing i beat the best)

what the f ill mm anyone cuz i think i can beat everyone cept like lee and maybe eric

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
im sorry ive been doing a little drinking tonight but as far as the best people in the history of the world go its....

1)Mother Theresa
2)Jesus
3)RoboCop
4)Me

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
sHy)(gUy said:
im sorry ive been doing a little drinking tonight but as far as the best people in the history of the world go its....

1)Mother Theresa
2)Jesus
3)RoboCop
4)Me

lol..robocop. XD

and heck..u know i'll MM, but if its just the title of best doc that ur after, money isn't that big of an issue, oy? ~_~ But u know, i'll oblige to any amount of course.

is taylor still alive?

will flarefox ever got on AIM?

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
f@ck I have a hangover

ya we can do it for like 5 dollars, winning for me would be good enough

well i have to go mow the lawn and go to the grocery and basicly be my parents ***** for the remainder of my time here, so cya noobs

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
**** ok heres the deal. panhandle manhandlers vs. shyguy. mm. best of how ever many of us r there. and if we win u give us $10 a piece and if u win we give u 10 dollars a piece. lol lol lol j/k j/k j/k im ure we r all no match. scept maybe mankosuki anyone who gets attention like him would win a doc mirror vs anyone but cyphus and thats just cause cyphus is doc gawd 4 life. CYPHUS FTW.

Icecow

Smash Rookie
Cyphus said:
lol..robocop. XD

and heck..u know i'll MM, but if its just the title of best doc that ur after, money isn't that big of an issue, oy? ~_~ But u know, i'll oblige to any amount of course.

is taylor still alive?

will flarefox ever got on AIM?
dude you are soooo much better than RoboCop it's not even funny. maybe below the terminator, but surely above RoboCop.

Question 1: is taylor still alive?
prolly not.

Question 2: will flarefox ever get on AIM?
highly unlikely. He's too busy playing teh MapleStory for that. anyway he's gonna retire from smash soon (almost definitely before school starts). I got a chance to play him Saturday--same old ffox.

RAM

Smash Lord
I"m actaully thinking about starting to Money Match ppl. I'll take on Your Pika Shyguy against my Luigi since Lui is considered Low tier hehehehehe. also I'll accept anyone else's MM challenge. I need to try to make bank besides work even if it means taking a gamble. I need to start building my car faster.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Shyguy, I know you're good and all, but are you sure you can beat Chuck Norris? You might want to rethink that list.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'll MM ur Luigi RAM, if its a Low Tier battle, i have my Link and Zelda for that =)

i haven't been playing doc that much lately. iunno...i've mostly just been improving my falco.(seems like i can't improve my doc anymore, but only play smarter-which can be grown w/ falco anyway)

lee's been working on his Y.Link. Its gotten a little better, and remains his Low Tier character. I keep trying to work on my IceClimbers, but iunno...i win w/ them, and stuff, but i some reason i'm just turned off from the fact it takes stupid amounts of work to take it to the next level with them.
among all our friendlies, last time i fought lee, his sheik beat my doc, my doc beat his sheik, my falco beat his sheik, then my falco beat his jigs.
so..i guess falco ftw.

RAM

Smash Lord
matter of fact I'm coming to New Orleans for work are you free Wensday or Thursday Cy? me and my brother may be able to smash with you and Lee while we're there. anyway let me know if it's possible for a meet up or what not. ^_^ or if their any smashfest planned. :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Cyphus & Lee live an hour south of NO in Houma. You'd have a better shot at playing with Jon/Rick/Ray, if you can get up with them.

In any case, if you do play with Cyphus and/or Lee... Get Lee's bag from Dave! >_<

RAM

Smash Lord
Mankosuki said:
Cyphus & Lee live an hour south of NO in Houma. You'd have a better shot at playing with Jon/Rick/Ray, if you can get up with them.

In any case, if you do play with Cyphus and/or Lee... Get Lee's bag from Dave! >_<
I would'nt mind but John and Ricky are never on the boards and Dave has'nt been heard from in weeks he's never online either like he use to be. I'm about to put his picture on a milk carton cause no one know where he is.

Top Bottom