• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I might be late to Slidell tomorrow night. I gotta take my grandma out to eat at 5, so don't expect me to be entering any tournaments. If you need someone to beat up on between matches for practice, just ask me and I'll help out, no matter which game it will be.

BSP

Smash Legend
Guys, I'll be back in BR from this Tuesday until January 11th or so. Any tournaments happening?

BSP

Smash Legend
I just ran through the paper Mario thousand year door pit of 100 trials

I've realized that Unsimplifier breaks the game lol

:phone:

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
I just ran through the paper Mario thousand year door pit of 100 trials

I've realized that Unsimplifier breaks the game lol

Did you run through the rest of the game? It's so amazing. I've never actually tried unsimplifier (makes action commands easier I assume?), but I did beat the game without putting any points into HP or FP. (No HP/FP plus badge either).

Uncle-Kenny

The Floatinator
I think it's the opposite (makes action commands harder) but the star point pay-off is supposed to be greater.

If you want to experience real hell, equip Double Pain as well.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I wanted to do that, but the other way around. Stick my GC guts into a classic controller case. That way I could have the CC layout, but still wired, rather than the GC layout wireless.

D

Deleted member

got one spot in the car for a trip to houston this weekend. leaving friday afternoon coming back sunday afternoon. entry fee is 10 for singles and 5 a person for teams. no venue fee. gas split will be 10-15. so pretty damn cheap all around for a pretty damn big melee tournament. im guessing 40-55 people with a good number of strong players. i can pick up anyone in lafayette. otherwise youll have to drive to br. ken?

also its only a melee tournament

Top Bottom