• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Oh wait this is LA. We need to use this for Wintercon:

I fixed the one I posted earlier so that it wont be so blurry and less of a black outline.

EDIT: Should probably post this in the actual con thread.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
That'd be a really good idea. Smashcon would probably use it again in the future.

also, what is winter?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Now if you really would want to get fancy, insert a clip of IC dribbling MK back and forth across the picture.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I could probably pull that off with some roto and other effects in Nuke.

Sounds like a fun project. :bee:

EDIT: I'd like to find a suitable clip for it though. Where my source material at?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Go look up the match between M2K and that japanese kid. He was chaingrabbing him while looking away and talking to another person.

Labernash

Smash Lord
That's good, they can critique me better then!! :)

So excited, I'm gonna be the fastest ever.

Okuser you'll beat my Sonic right now lololol

:phone:

D

Deleted member

he was plat. then he played a few games with me. now he's diamond.

coincidence?!?!?!?!

same goes for kyle

Sudai

Stuff here
It's the same way you get good at any game. Play a lot, research a lot, watch pros, emulate pros, pay attention to your mistakes and fix them. Beyond that it's just a matter of how much you want it and how honest you are with yourself.

Okuser

Smash Ace
It's the same way you get good at any game. Play a lot, research a lot, watch pros, emulate pros, pay attention to your mistakes and fix them. Beyond that it's just a matter of how much you want it and how honest you are with yourself.
yea that stuff

and with league specifically your mentality is really important. solo queue adds a lot of factors that lead to tilting easily and the second you start to tilt you can lose the game.

when I was finally able to get a lot less emotional about solo queue my elo skyrocketed.

Top Bottom