• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Naw, I think he's saying that when you get camped by a salty bracket then you gotta fight gnes, then you have to call this dude and ***** to him.
Or maybe he's saying that when you're fighting gnes, it's like you're fighting a salty loser's bracket and you have the option to *****.
Wait, wait, no, he's saying that Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyk, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it, that does not make sense. Why would an 8-foot tall Wookie want to live on Endor with a bunch of 2-foot tall Ewoks? Doesn't make sense. Look at me. I'm a 25 year old man in a video game forum, and I'm talkin about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? The defense rests.

Y'all some stupid muh****ers.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Everyone has their opinions. I liked the original trilogy of course, Phantom Menace is one step blow that. Attack of the Clones wasn't as great as I expected, but Revenge of the Sith was pretty enjoyable so it goes next to Phantom Menace. At this point I think the Star Wars series has lost a lot of its luster and I don't see it coming back for SW7. I'll go see it though just because I do enjoy the series.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I've seen all the Star Wars and didn't particularly enjoy any of them.
Pretty much this. I've read the books as well, and I wasn't particularly impressed with those, considering that the veritable "think tank" of writers had this stupid notion to keep virtually everyone from the original series (Luke, Leia, Han, et cetera) alive after the original series and chronicle their adventures with their ****ing kids. I mean, really? It's almost like a glorified fanfic.

I hope that when they do the new trilogy they stay the **** away from those books as source material and do something akin to Bioware's Old Republic. Star Wars by itself as a setting is cool, and Bioware really demonstrated that by making up their own stories to go along with it.

(Except for Force user Jesus, Revan. But I digress.)

Smooth Criminal

D

Deleted member

It will indeed be an original story.

:phone:

Smooth you've been lurking here for like 3 years. When you going to come to br so I can beat that ***?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Pretty much this. I've read the books as well, and I wasn't particularly impressed with those, considering that the veritable "think tank" of writers had this stupid notion to keep virtually everyone from the original series (Luke, Leia, Han, et cetera) alive after the original series and chronicle their adventures with their ****ing kids. I mean, really? It's almost like a glorified fanfic.

I hope that when they do the new trilogy they stay the **** away from those books as source material and do something akin to Bioware's Old Republic. Star Wars by itself as a setting is cool, and Bioware really demonstrated that by making up their own stories to go along with it.

(Except for Force user Jesus, Revan. But I digress.)

Smooth Criminal
I mean to be fair
a ****load of the kids die along with chewie.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
@Maharba- Yes we would like to chat about bringing LA,MS ,and TX circuits together someday.

I actually like your way of rewarding points mich more then our current one. We should get Sync,Bomber,You and myself in a chat and see if this could work out. I know Sync said he'd love to work with us when I was housing him before the last smashcon.
-Erick

before i address this post i just want to say sudai's interpretation of my sentence was correct. it would mean someone planked gnes with MK so he is not only salty but in losers bracket and when that happens he camps like his child's life depends on it (no he doesn't actually have a child). and turzok you would be right accept for one thing, nobody out planks maharba the mystic

now back to the point. smash con this is my fb http://www.facebook.com/abe.lukens and i know you already have sync's. just message me and tell me who you are so i can accept ur friend request (i don't do random dude requests). i already sent bomber the details so ill send you the same message i sent him.

Gnes

Smash Master
Marharbra, wtf are you talking about? I havent been camped/planked in ages because I havent been to a mk legal tourney since apex.

speaking of camp...

Lee i c u.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Marharbra, wtf are you talking about? I havent been camped/planked in ages because I havent been to a mk legal tourney since apex.

speaking of camp...

Lee i c u.
LOL I was wondering the same thing. What's up gnes? :) I might come to Houston on the 10th for my friends wedding. We should chill if so. Also you, Razer, Roni and I need to have a hootenanny in Mario party 2.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master

speaking of camp...

Lee i c u.
LOL I was wondering the same thing. What's up gnes? :) I might come to Houston on the 10th for my friends wedding. We should chill if so. Also you, Razer, Roni and I need to have a hootenanny in Mario party 2.

omg that wasn't even the literal point of the post. nobody reads the posts around there name search. im trying to rile these people up and get them to do a circuit with tx. and it worked. i don't care who i pissed off to do it, as of when i got a message from bomber earlier we have started organizing a tx/la circuit scheduled to start in february.

in the end, i am maharba the mother****ing mystic, you know im just gonna do **** my own way keith. also come over today esca is gonna show up in like an hour. also do you have milton's number?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
in the end, i am maharba the mother****ing mystic, you know im just gonna do **** my own way keith. also come over today esca is gonna show up in like an hour. also do you have milton's number?
I don't like this guy. He's too angry and he curses too much. I bet he drinks too. Some people just live to ruin a good time.

About Star Wars, Bioware showed that you don't have to use the movies to base your story around. Unfortunately, not too many other people (including LucasArts itself) seem to be following suit.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you've obviously never met me. my cursing so much is kind of an ongoing meme. im not angry at all. just ask jnig or bsl or hyro. they'll all say the same thing. im a weird mother ****er with no mouth filter and enjoys having a good time. sure i drink, and smoke. just like a lot of people in ur scene. i know because i've partied with them. hard. i talk wat i think and don't really care about a filter because no1 cares. but as rough as i am, i am also like the most loyal friend a person can have. i will literally offer you the shirt off my back if u need it. don't judge me online dawg, text doesn't tell you much about the actual person. im sure you are a swag chill sonuva ***** who i'd be down to hang with if you came out. so don't hate me because the internet doesn't portray people's souls

D

Deleted member

That was indeed a very nice response. Most people in this thread (myself included most likely) would have gone with a '**** you ***** you don't know me I'll **** you up.'

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Maharba, literally the only thing I know about you is you're from Texas, you play pit, and you're weird as ****.

Star Wars 7/8/9 are going to be just fine. Original story is good. No returning characters but possibly C3PO and R2D2 is good. George Lucas not in full control is good. Disney is not bad.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
BR Monthly #3

The next one will be Dec 1st.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329123

The ACTUAL Winter Smashcon will most likely be in Jan to make sometime for advertising it properly.

Not sure if this is happening today. The TO Rab%n just had his car break down on the interstate. He can't get to his equipment to setup wiis or much of anything else. We may just need to look to PBS (PinkBeamSword) to be the BR monthly this month.

If you need information text Zac at-(985)264-9273

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
So is BRM 3 still happening? If Zac can't make it, I'll run it in his place.

I would need people to bring their own setups for stuff, as I only have a Brawl setup and an extra TV.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
You didn't come from NOLA did you? That would suck. You shoulda just called me and I would've let you play at my apt.

Top Bottom