• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
November schedule for Smashcon State circuit.

Nov 3rd-BR Monthly
Nov 10th-Waterbash (Marksville Monthly)
Nov 17th- Get Hype (Albany/Hammond Monthly)
Nov 24th- Pink Beam Sword (N64 special event being held at BR LazerTag)

Threads coming soon.

We'll have a Melee Special event in Dec too. A special event just focuses the day on a certain game melee, brawl, or n64. They still include the other titles in the schedule like a normal monthly just the main game gets doubles and singles. You earn double points on the Smashcon PR by placing in the top three at these special tourneys.(Applies to Singles only) This way every game gets the spot light during the year be it old, new or newnew.
In addition to that here is the schedule for November tourneys.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
what's up, i'm the player that Stingers was feeling around for because i don't use this site, but i guess i'm gonna have to. just got here (to Shreveport) yesterday; been doing a little research, myself, and i'm still kind of confused as to whether or not there are people for me to play with. If there are some true locals, hit my inbox or something so we can meet up and play sometime and you can fill me about what goes down in Louisiana lol.

from what i've heard so far, the heart of the community is in BR/NO which is far as ****. i'm willing to travel there, as well as to Texas for tournaments, but i'd also like to have people to play with to occupy my time/train since i have absolutely nothing to do here. anyway i'm tired of communicating over the internet and i'd like to start playing as soon as possible! so inbox me your number or something if you can help me out. thanks, guys!

also, anyone know where the black women at?

D

Deleted member

It's not as close as I thought. It's still like 2-1. But it is almost triple the nationl average for black people.

:phone:

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
my place in Shreveport is open for smash from 6pm - 6am 5 days a week! down for melee, brawl, p:m, brews and black girls, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. local players, get active :)

gonna try and host a smashfest for you all pretty soon.

also, who all is going to Marksville this weekend, and what games are being played?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Got the thread made for the next Get Hype. Take a good look at the details because you are responsible for knowing them, that includes the where it's located, what time it starts, and how much you have to pay. Please remember to bring set-ups, especially for an event you personally are going to enter. Also, just because a game is offered, doesn't mean we will host a tournament for it, I'll need set-ups and at least eight entrants for that event. As a To, I'll do my part to make things run as smoothly as possible but you guys need to help me help you by showing up on time, having the right amount of money (exact change would be ideal), and bringing set-ups. Anyway, here's the link to the thread. I hope you guys can make it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329407

Okuser

Smash Ace
my place in Shreveport is open for smash from 6pm - 6am 5 days a week! down for melee, brawl, p:m, brews and black girls, 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. local players, get active :)

gonna try and host a smashfest for you all pretty soon.

also, who all is going to Marksville this weekend, and what games are being played?

Are you 420 friendly

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I have been thinking about making the trip to Marksville, but I'd rather save the cash for the trip down to PBS at the end of the month around Thanksgiving. I could get a whole weekend down there rather than a single day in Marksville.

Marksville monthly has been heavy on Melee, PM, and they introduced 64 last time. I'm not sure if Jacques is planning on picking up Brawl soon or not.

Also, that sounds so legit, insomniiac. I would like to get at least a weekly play session of Melee with someone in Shreveport since Wiggins is taken to the dark side of traditional fighters (TEKKEN).

D

Deleted member

you any good at melee?

Also, I think it would be hilarious if he was like a little Asian dude but he's all about that black *****

D

Deleted member

to be honest, i probably wouldnt drive up there no matter how good you are. but i definitely wouldnt do so if you're not very good. but youre welcome to play here if you want.

this isnt me trying to be an ******* though, i just dont enjoy ****** noobs.

D

Deleted member

2 games away from gold and someone doesnt connect. then my team feeds and afk's before she has a chance to come back. donno if she ever did. but im pissed.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
This. I don't care if you do it; but I do care if I'm forced to breath it. On another note, I have been itching to play Smash.
THIS. lmao. i partake but prefer not to. however, lol as stingers mentioned, i'm a little bit too friendly with every number.

someone come get ken combod by me so you can share with everyone just 'how good' i am at melee.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
well damn if i would've known you guys were 420 friendly i would have smoked you up last month

about to go get some dank and go vote as we speak

Curlz

Smash Lord
What's this "dank" you speak of? I prefer Breakfest.

@everyone, I'm gonna be at Dibbz tonight at 11. If anyone wants to play Brawl, LoL, or Mario Party ill be there.

Top Bottom