• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I am the best Custom Robo player in the multiverse.

Fear my Can robo skills.

D

Deleted member

i guess that means everybody list everything they're better than everyone else at

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
As Jio Jr, I can safely say that he doesn't exclude races. However, he finds black women disgusting, and would much prefer a white woman. Regardless, he still has a flock of black women at his back. Surprisingly, none of them are asking for child support.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Good stuff. Still have the GC poster from Nintendo Power.

I want a new Custom Robo for the WiiU.

Adam!

Smash Apprentice
Lolol. Almost Taylor, almost. He's far too interested in black women and I'm far too beautiful to be compared with another human being.

BRAD COME BACK

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
k, my names not Adam, i'm too cute to be compared to anyone, lol and i'm not really into black girls. if you look at my fb you can see that i'm only into the finest of fine white women.

i like all girls, i'm just scared of black girls and they are out of my circle.

oh and i forgot that i have a function to go to today. i should be back around 8pm though

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
also, anyone know where the black women at?
i get more black girls than anyone on Smashboards
k, my names not Adam, i'm too cute to be compared to anyone, lol and i'm not really into black girls. if you look at my fb you can see that i'm only into the finest of fine white women.

i like all girls, i'm just scared of black girls and out of my circle.
Either I'm confused or you're confused. Or you have DID.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
lol, omg i was only joking. all the posts about black girls were to make you guys laugh.
why the **** would i sincerely make any kind of inquiry about black girls (let alone girls) on smashboards?

Okuser, text me. (318)344-4641

-Ran

Smash Master
I played Gunz for the first time in five years yesterday. I shockingly still remembered most of Kstyle

D

Deleted member

adam 2, be nice

seriously though yall look alike. even more so than all other black people look alike.

Top Bottom