• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
I don't have one. Everyone but you should know that by now because I have told them multiple times. It's the reason why I NEVER play Brawl anymore; dolphin emulator drops in framerate usually so it's not fun.

insomniiac

Smash Cadet
everyone bring wii! so i can win two matches at the same time. also, who is -Ran? why have you recently played with Gunner and not me? you should come over if you're in the area. everyone's welcome. but we're getting to the point where we may run into problems if we dont have another setup or two

-Ran

Smash Master
everyone bring wii! so i can win two matches at the same time. also, who is -Ran? why have you recently played with Gunner and not me? you should come over if you're in the area. everyone's welcome. but we're getting to the point where we may run into problems if we dont have another setup or two
Autocomplete changed Gunz to Guns. Gunz the Duel is a PC game. As to who I am, I'm a retired-ish Smasher in New Orleans. I used to be pretty average.

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
You do not have enough swag for the melee players, only on my level or so - same for Wiggins.

It's still fun for me though; I can finally get some good practice in.

EDIT: btw, what do you guys think of my Samus play? Obviously it isn't that great, but I've yet to ask anyone about it critically (probably because I never play Brawl). I'd just like some criticism.

-Ran

Smash Master
can someone please tell this guy that i have exponentially more swag than him?
As a Smash Researcher, I can confirm that Adam has high levels of swag. I could make a chart, but numbers don't scale well to intangibles. I've been told that having intangibles are good, and Adam has them.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Okuser I know for a fact you suck **** to get money to pay for your meth addiction.

D

Deleted member

Good thing I didn't drive 4 hours to be dissapointed by your fraud marth play adam2

:phone:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
You're in the wrong neck of the woods to be calling out 64 MM Davie. This is where the Brawl players live. They don't play games from back in the stone age.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ken showed up to a Melee tournament in Socal. Got out of pools, and went 0-2, having not played the game in years. He just randomly entered.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Ken showed up to a Melee tournament in Socal. Got out of pools, and went 0-2, having not played the game in years. He just randomly entered.
do you know who eliminated him? :awesome:

by the way, i know i've posted this several times in this thread already, but i'm going to be in nola (west bank) from dec 26 through jan 7.

i want to place really high at apex 2013 for melee, so i would like to get as much practice as i can during my time in louisiana as to not spend a week and a half not practicing

for transportation, i'll probably be relying on my friend brandon/genuine (who plays smash too, albeit not as seriously as myself), so i'm sure we'll be able to get to metairie if anyone wants to meet up there to play at dibbz or someone's place. i'd like to make it to BR to play with taylor and whoever else in BR plays melee as well, but no promises, since i'm not sure how down my friend would be with driving 2 hours, although i could imagine him being fine with it, especially if we stayed the night and played for 2 days or so, so we're able to get the most out of our driving time.

D

Deleted member

yeah you can definitely stay. BR melee is actually thinking seriously about going to apex as well. hopefully you can becuase i doubt the 3 good players and 2 mediocre players here would all be able to make it to dibbs.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
brandon just told me that he would be fine with driving to BR since a bunch of his friends live there and he'd probably be going to BR sometime regardless :)

get hype

Top Bottom