• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
random fact! all black men think the same thing when it comes to alicia keys: why can't I be in swizz beat's position

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I would've gone to Mecha, but incase LSU goes to the National Championship, I need to get my priority points.

Edit: I'd make an exception for Jessica Nigri

Cyzs

Smash Cadet
whos goin to mechacon? mah ***** roni is gonna be there, so everyone else is jus bonus. Im jus wondering.
Yo my brother is there and he sucks. He texted me and said he whooped everyone's *** until some gangster lookin guy came and bodied him. Any gangster looking people in this thread at Mechacon? Just sayin, I like you already.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I took a team but it's been a week and guess who's bakckjjjkj!?!!?!! Gamed syngas I don't ended lenses throw shr

:phone:

Turazrok

Smash Master
Fick veal and curlz and any other fggits comi brawl man pero esye Chico son in bichoz y necessary fanatic in Otto fick outatocroeect jm anything Spanish

:phone:

Okuser

Smash Ace
There was practically no tournaments, now there are too many lol. which is great.

@Nitez- Agreed. I can't make it to church in the morning and also travel 4 hours to the tournament.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
No offense to SmashCon but is there a reason you choose Sundays to host a tournament. Not only does it seem out of the ordinary, but it causes a problem with some attendees as opposed to running it on a Saturday. I really doubt I'd be able to go to a Sunday tourney now or in the near future, unless it's like a big 3 day regional or something.

smash-con

Smash Journeyman
As of right now this is the day the venue said was perfect for them. (Sunday) I would have suggested Saturday but I didn't want to sour our all ready perfect deal. In the future I will keep what you said in mind NiTEZ and see about having it moved to Saturday.

-Erick

Sudai

Stuff here
The Lazer Tag guys are pretty cool but Saturdays are super busy for them. We've had tournies there on Saturdays in the past though so it's definitely not out of the question. The worst part about Sunday tourneys, though is that it makes it really hard for Out of State players to justify coming if it means they're going to be tired for school/work monday morning due to having to drive back that night.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yeah I HIGHLY doubt I'll ever be able to attend any Sunday tourneys with Church and all.

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Actually just havin them Saturdays would work best tbqh lol. Put me down for that vote if one is takin. Sucks only tournies out here will be ones I can't attend /;. *goes back to wifi*

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Re-Retirement tourney at "Are you ready for this?" in mobile two saturdays from now?

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The Lazer Tag guys are pretty cool but Saturdays are super busy for them. We've had tournies there on Saturdays in the past though so it's definitely not out of the question. The worst part about Sunday tourneys, though is that it makes it really hard for Out of State players to justify coming if it means they're going to be tired for school/work monday morning due to having to drive back that night.
As far as I know, this is just a local monthly. This isn't going to be some big deal to attract OoS players. You're point is valid about Sunday being an issue because it's the day before most/all of us have to go to school and work. I'd be best to support this tournament, even if it is on a Sunday, so that way we can move it to Saturdays sooner. If the tournament doesn't get enough support, i.e attendance, then I don't see it lasting very long.

Also I respect the fact that some of you go to church, but seriously guys, church is only one hour out the day. Unless you go in the evening, I don't see why you guys can't go to church in the morning and make it in time for the tournaments and/or tournament events.

Top Bottom