• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
But there's Are You Ready For This?! Why wouldn't you go OoS when you get the chance?

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
What's stopping you? It's an extra two hours each way, which really isn't that much, and carpools can happen to alleviate gas money.

D

Deleted member

yeah everybody knows he was banned for touching little boys, not "being too good"
****ing frauds

and lee probably told him that because he didnt want the truth out. equally fraud.

(but seriously, lee probably said that to some random person while he was qqing about MK being banned at tournaments saying it was so he wouldnt come. essentially "banning him" from the community. but thats all just speculation)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it must be because we all hate you. i can't think of any other reason

D

Deleted member

thats like saying you stop people's conversations because your mother didnt love you. maybe its true for you and you're projecting.

or maybe you just want me to **** you.

D

Deleted member

yeah, you just want me to bend you over and **** you.

if anyone mods this thread still, you are a sweetheart.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Actually, no :troll:

Have you had your teacher cancel class 30 minutes before it started? I've had that multiple times. The worst part is, is she'd send those emails when I'd be on my way to school and since I don't have a smartie phone like you guys, I can't check my email whenever I want.

Edit: I second BSP's notion. Problem? :troll:

BSP

Smash Legend
Have you had your teacher cancel class 30 minutes before it started? I've had that multiple times. The worst part is, is she'd send those emails when I'd be on my way to school and since I don't have a smartie phone like you guys, I can't check my email whenever I want.
Hopefully that doesn't happen, but it probably will eventually. Nothing's too far away from me though, so it shouldn't be that bad.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hopefully that doesn't happen, but it probably will eventually. Nothing's too far away from me though, so it shouldn't be that bad.
Whats funnier is when your professor as 10 minutes to get to class after it's supposed to start before you are allowed to leave, but they come in a 9min and 59 seconds after class is supposed to start.

Top Bottom