• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
It's common for church services to be through damn near the afternoon or even later than that. Not to mention the fact that you then have to go back home, change clothes, etc. AND THEN go back out to Laser Tag. And just because it's a local, doesn't mean OoS won't attend or not show interest. But the fact that it's on Sunday will turn them around though :/

@Adam You ain't better than me *****. Your Diddy lost to my D3. And my D3 is not good!

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Also I respect the fact that some of you go to church, but seriously guys, church is only one hour out the day. Unless you go in the evening, I don't see why you guys can't go to church in the morning and make it in time for the tournaments and/or tournament events.
Our morning service starts at 11:00am and we don't get out till 2:00pm. T_T

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Our Pastor prays really long prayers, always bust out of nowhere with a song (but he says he doesn't really sing tho -_-), and always cracks jokes during sevice....ALOT of jokes. Not to mention the mountain of stories he always has to tell. I like the one where he says he almost got into a fight with a lesbian lol.

D

Deleted member

the amount of liquor i consumed over the past 2 days would have killed a small horse. i dont know how im alive. and some stripper talked my drunk *** into giving her $40 for a lap dance. AND it sucked. she didnt do ****. i guess she knew i was too drunk to focus at all.

oh mechacon.

eet

Smash Ace
yeah i really liked the location. walkin down canal to bourbon and frenchmen st. was fun as **** and let you escape the ridiculousness of anime cons when you felt like it

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Our Pastor prays really long prayers, always bust out of nowhere with a song (but he says he doesn't really sing tho -_-), and always cracks jokes during sevice....ALOT of jokes. Not to mention the mountain of stories he always has to tell. I like the one where he says he almost got into a fight with a lesbian lol.
My church service starts at 10:00 I could get out in a hour and a half at the LEAST. Even if it was a hour. I'm the pastors kid so I have to do stuff after usually anyway. I also live 35 min away from lazer tag so that doesn't help either lol.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I finally tailgated right this week. Got enough hype for the game through whatever mixture they gave me...
Didn't really get the chance to do that last week...

D

Deleted member

why do bsl and trey have so many posts? they are so bad at every smash game.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
why do bsl and trey have so many posts? they are so bad at every smash game.
because i don't have friends. i post here and when i see that my post count is really high it makes me feel a little better about myself.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
There's a Smash night tonight in BR. I don't know the address, but if you aren't a part of the Smashcon Brawl group on facebook, you should join it and pm the guy who's hosting it.

Top Bottom