• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

D

Deleted member

bsp wins the avatar for many reasons. change your avatar now bsl. or i will hunt you down and **** you up.

ninjapenguin

Smash Apprentice
Especially when you consider $40 is 2 weeks paycheck for me lol. I'm gonna double check with Labernash about that date, too.

Turazrok

Smash Master
sooo I'm gonna be staying in a room with Eric for mecha. anyone else that's cool gonna be there?

-Adam

Turazrok

Smash Master
in more awesome news, my Morrigan/Felicia/Phoenix team is pretty legit. bad *****es roll out for the ***** mob task force

-Adam

D

Deleted member

retrospective on the LSD. everyone should try it. 10/10 would do again.

is anyone here going to counterpoint??

http://www.counterpointfestival.com/
after many many lsd adventures i disagree strongly. it was fun for a while. and then i slowly lost my brain. now im insane! but mostly i fight serious anxiety on a daily basis. never even knew what anxiety felt like before drug use. that being said, everyone will react differently, but if i could choose to take it back i would.

eet

Smash Ace
I think acid and other trip-inducing drugs can be a legitimate experience that gives real insight, but it has a lot to do with expectation, atmosphere and perspective. My trips were usually reflective and intellectually exciting, but sometimes absurd and hilariously bizarre. A lot of it is just a greater perspective about our place in the universe I wont attempt to describe cause I'm not articulate enough. lol

Top Bottom