• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

-Ran

Smash Master
Hey, this is going to be something of a complicated (And long) question, but I'll ask it anyway.
About two years ago or so (Maybe more, maybe less) I went to a Brawl tourney at Dibbz. I brought my Wii, and at some point before the tourney started, an assistant of the TO came around with a SD card and went to all he Wii's. He used what I think is smash stacks to load a file onto the Wii via the stage builder that made replays infinite, tags would show up in the replay, and I also think it turned off random tripping. I asked him where I could find the file and he said the Louisiana thread. And at some point I found it here and used it. Also got homebrew and started texture swapping and blah blah blah. Updated the Wii and lost homebrew about a year ago, and now I want to get that file back onto my SD so I can start getting footage ready for a compilation video, but now I can't see to find it.

Long story short, I want that specific file because it only required and SD card and the file itself, easy to get going and was all undone once the Wii was powered down. So if you've read this far and know what I'm referring to, do you know where I can find these files for my SD? I'd appreciate the help, hope to see some of you at Smash-Con Summer Edition.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Nom8/LouisianaCodeSetVersion1.zip

There you go. Still had the original on my computer.

D

Deleted member

cockflock.

you know, like a bunch of girls flocking to your c0ck, or a flock of c0cks flying high above. your choice.

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Thanks!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Nom8/LouisianaCodeSetVersion1.zip

There you go. Still had the original on my computer.
Thank you so much, but I made an *** out of myself and went the long way around and just got smash stacks > Homebrew > Gecko OS > and got it all working plus texture swapping, thanks anyway though. This will prove very useful when going to over to a friends though! (They won't need to download all the **** I just did lol)
Is there a way to exclude the tripping part? I'd prefer it was left on. (I rather play the way the game was made/don't want to bug any good replays I do have)

Atticus, I love the name.
Thank you, my dad decided to name his first son Atticus while he was in high school.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah, I havent played in a while either, but I saw it in the PBE. SO COOL.

:phone:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so i was kind of asking you guys if you could play LoL on a mac? i take it you can't play that game? i want an answer from taylor'scock cuz he would know.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
When's the next P:M tourney? There needs to be one because 2.1 is out and there are way too many improvements. It's a bit faster like Melee and the full Temple is back. Also, P:M.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You're doing it wrong.

I assume the cockflock would be in some sort of flying V formation. I'm so glad this caught on, this **** made my week. Cockoscope
Tried to see if it allowed censored words to replace hero in cockhero. It did not work.

D

Deleted member

i do indeed like cockoscope.

as for the mac LoL issue, you could until about 8 months ago. and then their beta trials ended and now you cant. no idea when it will be actually released but the game ran fine and i used to play on my gfs mac all the time. no difference. but, if you just got a new mac, they all come standard with bootcamp now and all you have to do is partition a little space for windows and LoL and get windows free from what ever college you go to (or if you cant, im sure someone will get it from lsu for you) and bam. play time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh thanks taylor. so i just need to install windows then i can play it off of there. okie doke. and i live in alabama but nonetheless i live within about a mile of a college so ima try that.
I'm pretty pissed, i didn't know it wasn't mac compatible. thats gaaaaaay

D

Deleted member

Well It's not about being close to a college, it's About being a student so you have access to free software. Maybe you have a friend who goes there or one of these nice lsu students will give you theIr acc info. ******** posting from a phone

eet

Smash Ace
Well, Macs aren't compatible with Direct X, which is an API (a set of premade functions) that utilize Windows-specific multimedia tasks. Mac can only run games that use OpenGL(the alternative to Direct X). Also, Windows drivers are just way better optimized, so in some cases you'll literally get better FPS running a windows emulator than a game ported to Mac Lolz.

You can get windows 7 at demonoid.me - Id just install it on a partition and dual-boot.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
eet I'maa do it!!

edit: y'all need to play/rank with me when i get this **** running if i do. don't worry I'm actually pretty good besides the few months of rust. ehhh the game changes so much i probably suck now.

D

Deleted member

Cocklord
Cocklord
Cocklord
Cocklord
Cocklord
Cocklord
Cocklord
Cocklord
Cocklord
Oh my god you fracking Cocklord

D

Deleted member

Y'all are welcome to come drink and play ping pong almost any time at my gfs house on Broussard. It's only like 5 mins from your apt.

'V'

Smash Lord
So can we stop saying c-ock, please? It got old really fast and it's really annoying seeing a page of nothing but c-ock on it.

kthxbai

Top Bottom