• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Tebow improved "tremendously" in the Wild Card playoffs with his playoff win over the Steelers...I refuse to post what happened in the next round, but you get my point. :troll:

I'll accept your opinion based on the fact that you're new to the scene and like Okuser, haven't seen much of me
That's why I ended my post like I did. I've never seen u play b4 but from what I've heard u are the ****. I wanna play u at BRM2 too! Doesn't have to be a MM tho.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
That's why I ended my post like I did. I've never seen u play b4 but from what I've heard u are the ****. I wanna play u at BRM2 too! Doesn't have to be a MM tho.
Sure, I think it'll benefit me seeing as how I still don't know the Sonic match-up. Might also help me learn how to use him too, seeing as how he was going to be my main at one point.

BSP

Smash Legend
Make sure you guys read the "TO's rights" section I posted

Don't start MMs if you're liable to having a match called in bracket, or it's getting stopped.

Otherwise, <3 the hype

More Hawkeye Theme

Oh, and bring more setups guys. The more, the better.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
The past couple of pages have been such a laugh. Nothing but noobish posts. If NiteZ vs. the noobs is such a big deal, put your money where your mouths are. So unless you're willing to do that, shut up.

Sudai

Stuff here
Since MK is banned in doubles at BRM, I might just enter doubles. Always enjoyed those more until an MK popped up. You can actually do combos!...kinda lol Someone awesome team with me.

D

Deleted member

okuser has recently taken the position of biggest douche in the la thread. congratulations.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Yeah man NOM hype! Brawl doubles hype! No one's gonna show for Melee hype! <- Arcadia thinking ;)

Oh and I went to a meeting thing with the SmashCon people today, and they have a lot of good things in store for the near future. Some of them may be coming to NOM and BRM!

And the fact that no one is placing side bets on me vs MAR excites me, yall must have faith in me to win!

My opinion of Gunner vs NITEZ: NITEZ did win last time they played, but Gunner has made significant improvements since then, while NITEZ has done ??? So if anything, I think their match will be pretty even, or Gunner will do work. Gunner, DON'T SD.

BSP

Smash Legend
I can't make NOM, but make it hype guys!

And good to hear that we'll have SmashCon in the future. 2012 is looking good!

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Honestly, I can't see JNig losing to MAR. No offense MAR if u see this but JNig is just to good.

Top Bottom