• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Curlz not showing up for MK banned tournaments is the same thing as him quitting. What's the tally this time? 10th time quitting?

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
This post is funny because I've previously already beaten you and all other Pikachu mains that I've played in LA...I've yet to play Byron...do you even know who I am boi? Like seriously.
Yeah I know who you are. And I remember you beating me.
I'm significantly better than I was then, and you wouldn't beat me now.

:phone:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I know who you are. And I remember you beating me.
I'm significantly better than I was then, and you wouldn't beat me now.

And you're saying/assuming I'm not better either? Great logic.
You doubting/telling me I can't beat you doesn't affect mindset nor what I said.
Not trying to sound like a douche, but it's a laugh at the least. :troll:

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
If BRM2 is on a Saturday, I'll be able to do that, but if not, then it'll just be at the next CI.
I don't think Okuser knows who I am either, but he technically joined the scene when I was inactive.
I really hate it...when people doubt and underestimate me...:glare:

Okuser

Smash Ace
If BRM2 is on a Saturday, I'll be able to do that, but if not, then it'll just be at the next CI.
I don't think Okuser knows who I am either, but he technically joined the scene when I was inactive.
I really hate it...when people doubt and underestimate me...:glare:
you and gunner are probably BOTH underestimating each other, honestly

BSP

Smash Legend
Ok, ok.....

Seeing that MK wasn't ever really exhibiting over-dominance here in Louisiana, I guess he can remain legal for a bit longer....I can't really say it's pick MK or lose here...heck, our PR is fairly diverse...

And no, I'm not caving in because MK mains won't show...we really can't say he's a problem here in La. Lee could beat all of us with nearly anyone, .D is far from unbeatable, etc.

So, MK will be legal in Singles for BRM#2, but not doubles. There is no question that he wrecks doubles hardcore.

Since MK will be banned in dubs, Brinstar and Rainbow will be legal in doubles.

TO'ing is hard. Complaints everywhere you go lol

Okuser

Smash Ace
kyle, I didn't want to send this to your grandmothers phone, but can you get her to like fill up your ****ing tank or something so you can drive to ruston. like right now.

BSP

Smash Legend
MK shouldn't be banned in general, we should be on dat Japanese metagame!
Well, that's the other thing..."get better" still applies

As long as it's not a silly stage, Olimar seems to go pretty even with MK.

We just have to get better I guess

NITEZ LOL@ your avatar ROFL

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Sounds good BSP, like I said I'll show weather hes banned or not. I ain't fraid of no ghost bat! I wouldn't be so quick to bet against Gunner, hes improved tremendously since hes been coming to tourneys. I'll put down $5 on Gunner. I'm not saying that NiTEZ can't beat him but I really believe Gunner's got this.

Gunnermaniac

Smash Ace
Tay I have the phone with me. Just come here....she'll be asleep.
Wow we're gonna need a sheet for all these side bets. <3 brawlman. Let's have our MM at the next tourney still!

Okuser

Smash Ace
Gunnar, would you like to MM as well? Now that I know MK is legal, I'm gonna ask for the 4th off tomorrow.

Anyone else wanna MM? :)

Me.

Kyle, take her credit card and fill up your car OR take her car. otherwise I'll just drop by tomorrow I guess... address?

Also I am of the opinion that Olimar is the most broken **** in the game, that character is 10x worse than MK ever was.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good BSP, like I said I'll show weather hes banned or not. I ain't fraid of no ghost bat! I wouldn't be so quick to bet against Gunner, hes improved tremendously since hes been coming to tourneys. I'll put down $5 on Gunner. I'm not saying that NiTEZ can't beat him but I really believe Gunner's got this.
Tebow improved "tremendously" in the Wild Card playoffs with his passing game against the Steelers...I refuse to post what happened in the next round, but you get my point. :troll:

I'll accept your opinion based on the fact that you're new to the scene and like Okuser, haven't seen much of me

Top Bottom