• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSP

Smash Legend
Smashfest was fun, thanks for the invite

You guys are definitely improving, keep it up.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I did, but I don't see Curlz or Gunner on the list... Please don't tell me...

Well, the only day I'm free for the most part from work is Tuesday, anyone willing to practice then? I have work at 9. Does some time around 1 sound good? It can be at my place or wherever, it doesn't matter to me.

Oh and Happy New Year's you crazy *******s!

BSP

Smash Legend
Curlz and Gunner didn't register....

Hope they weren't planning on entering smash :\

Sudai

Stuff here
Bwahahahaha.

gunner I can understand cause he's kind of new to the scene, but Curlz is just hilarious to me. Even I knew that you needed to register for it if you wanted to play Smash and I haven't even thought about going to the tourney.

BSP

Smash Legend
Heh, it was kinda hard to miss seeing "register for apex" at the top of pretty much every page

But hey, playing in tournament isn't the only thing you can do up there. Get them friendlies in.

BSP

Smash Legend
So, these are my last 2 days of Christmas break :c

I have the rest of my year planned out tho. Work really hard in the first half of second semester so I can have some room to slack off when I get to the second half. Well, not really slackoff, but room to ease up when I start getting tired, which is going to happen :<

eet

Smash Ace
arent you a senior? prepare to stop giving a ****.

Its only hilarious cause Curlz is the one who organized it and encouraged JNIG to register lol. Kinda like all those tournies he cancelled. <3

BSP

Smash Legend
Kirby probably
Wario
Wario
IDK
IDK

Only top 2 make it out, so every game counts bro

I think you can make it out!

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Haven't really heard of anyone in JNig's pool other than Chu Dat. I think JNig has a good shot at making it out.

BSP

Smash Legend
I have no idea about the bottom two (but they're bottom seed, so Justin can probably take them if I had to guess), but I know Croi is a wario from Canada and he places decently

But it's Canada so idk how that's gonna translate to US

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Only 2 getting out is scary, you'll have to fight like 4-0 is your only option cause you only got one mistake to make. Got any experience at the wario mirror?

Turazrok

Smash Master
He is willing to break the wario warrior code to win I bet

He will grab release fart

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Croi is the best player in his region.

JNigz, what's yo address?

:phone:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yeah I just watched one of Croi's sets against a Marth. JNig is really gonna have his work cut out for him with that guy. Better start training at dat Wario ditto.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have no idea about the bottom two (but they're bottom seed, so Justin can probably take them if I had to guess), but I know Croi is a wario from Canada and he places decently

But it's Canada so idk how that's gonna translate to US
Yeah, he's from Nova Scotia, IIRC. He's also pretty damn good.

Popped in to say good luck. Show em that Atlantic South.

@Brawlman - Was that Marth Raz? He's a friend of mine.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
We'll see if the pools stay the same. There's bound to be at least one major discrepancy that will get pointed out and change things, but I'm content with mine.

I like Croi's playstyle, actually, but now I'm gonna study the **** outta him and ChuDat. Plus I'm gonna research Tymer and HanZo. No "oh maybe you just go 3-1 and you should be fine" BS. I will win my pool. And the next one, and whoever else.

Turaz, I've never lost the Wario ditto, even on Brinstar against Lee's Wario. I think I know it well.

Chu: Camp the **** outta him. He's running the gauntlet, doing both singles and doubles in both Brawl and Melee.
Croi: Grab release waft every stock. THIS IS APEX *****
Tymer: Toon Link from Connecticut. DONE.
HanZo: A Falco from New York. Not my favorite matchup, but I'm confident since he seems to have very low tourney experience, at least if NO Wario exp.

The fact that I've texted Curlz and have gotten no response really disturbs me. CURLZ, we need to get our trip organized son!

Zigsta, it's 3400 Kent Avenue Apt. G302, Metairie, LA 70006.

Top Bottom