• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
i actually do have a girlfriend right now. Also, i said i think it's hilarious watching the kids do it. Obviously some of the people in the scene have game, but most of y'all def don't. Lol
lol!!!!!!!!!

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
This isn't serious is it? What's your definition of game then? Simply I would say it is one's propensity to attract the opposite sex through language and actions. Game goes much deeper than that. A true playa can easily identify a female and group her into a generalized category and spit the appropriate game to them. Saying that there is no such thing as game is like saying "hello, I get no ***** and believe in the ******* friendzone myth."

I can elaborate on game and ***** gathering into infinity.

:phone:
Jio, I love you. and now ill leave you with this to reflect upon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCYlrfH_5o

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGog

Savon

Smash Ace
Debate MM. PFD/NCFL rules. Me and David. Get at us *****es.

Basketball MM also still stands. Capt. Savage, Adam get at em, and Soo Woo Soublet

:phone:

D

Deleted member

this was too much to read.

game exists. i got mad game. i would swag mm jio, but pimps dont need to compete.

i've been trolling about all the little boys hitting on catherine for a long time. too true.

and lawn darts are illegal.

that is all.

D

Deleted member

i heard that song 'movin like bernie' on the way home today and laughed my *** off.
ty cyphus

'V'

Smash Lord
My Zelda was and still is better than Cosmo's. ^_^

JNig, if you wanna play at Dibbz before I go to that party, I'll head there early. The party starts around 7:00ish, so I'll go to Dibbz around 5:00.

I'll bring Brawl and Melee.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
We'll see when that time comes, Vaughn. I have to work in Box Office, which can get pretty boring, so I may just skip Dibbz altogether and sleep til 9.

Also, I was gonna try out my recording setup, but I'm missing one thing: my AV splitters. I may have left them at Dibbz after the last NOM, but I'm not too sure what I did with them and where I may have put them. Would anyone happen to have them or something? If I can't find them, I'll just buy some overpriced ones at the RadioShack that's a short walk from my apartment.

EDIT: Oh, and I found a Gamecube controller in my car. It has a black front and an indigo back, with springs.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I mean, I would put money on me over you lol.

If I had running shoes atm. Mine are KINDA beat up.

I'd take an 800m anyday though.

Candul

Smash Cadet
My Zelda was and still is better than Cosmo's. ^_^

JNig, if you wanna play at Dibbz before I go to that party, I'll head there early. The party starts around 7:00ish, so I'll go to Dibbz around 5:00.

I'll bring Brawl and Melee.
do you remember that time i beat your zelda in game 1 in tourney and you switched to fox and ***** me? cuz i do

Candul

Smash Cadet
double post ftw...
brandon, lee, and i need housing in br friday night after dibbz plz and thank you

'V'

Smash Lord
do you remember that time i beat your zelda in game 1 in tourney and you switched to fox and ***** me? cuz i do
I actually do. That was one of the last games my Zelda actually played. Then she retired.

My new Melee main is Kirby. It's mostly for the lulz, but not fully. I actually think he's not as bad as people say he is. He could easily be 5th from the bottom instead of tied for complete bottom. And there are actually some higher tiered matchups that I would prefer to play as Kirby for, such as Doc and Ganon.

If things go badly, I can always go Puff. ^_^

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
I'll learn the MU.
You will not beat Adam in a race. Adam might not be as dark as the Kenyans, but he is one fast n!gga.

If things go badly, I can always go Puff. ^_^
That time you went Puff against me at LAST was the most scared I've ever been. After losing so bad with Sheik, I had no idea what to do. So I used my motto, "Fox will probably work."

'V'

Smash Lord
That time you went Puff against me at LAST was the most scared I've ever been. After losing so bad with Sheik, I had no idea what to do. So I used my motto, "Fox will probably work."
LOL indeed. When in doubt, "Fox and destroy". I honestly feel that people don't use Fox against Puff enough. Although I hear Young Link is good against her these days. =P

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude idk i just dont spit game anymore i decided i was tired of working lol
i just do the whole... be yourself thing.
and it works on the right type of chicks i wanna attract so im good :D

Kit Kat~:3

Smash Rookie
this was too much to read.

game exists. i got mad game. i would swag mm jio, but pimps dont need to compete.

i've been trolling about all the little boys hitting on catherine for a long time. too true.

and lawn darts are illegal.

that is all.
Lol, who hits on me? If you're talking about David and Adam, we're just really good friends, so we joke around and ****. Iunno about other people though..

D

Deleted member

catherine, one day, when you're older, you will understand how boys work. until then, enjoy your innocence.

but dont get it twisted, i feel like you are a genuine part of the community. just trying to have fun with people and make friends. im also not saying everyone under the age of 21 is trying to **** you, but you know... boys will be boys sometimes.

double fisting right now. where you at jio

Top Bottom