• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
I bet that MM won't be for $20 once Saturday comes around.

I'd rather be modest; it's better to be overlooked than overrated, IMO. I prefer to let my actions speak for me.

And Jio, you are in my carpool, right?

Turazrok

Smash Master
No, it's marked on the street below. Scrub.
No. In section 234b.subsection23 article A it clearly states a complete regulation hopscotch square must be on a mostly level surface. The street below doesn't nearly fulfill these requirements.

DONT GET ME STARTED ON FOUR SQUARE SON

Sudai

Stuff here
No. In section 234b.subsection23 article A it clearly states a complete regulation hopscotch square must be on a mostly level surface. The street below doesn't nearly fulfill these requirements.

Thing is, the squares are on a MOSTLY level surface. There's less than 1cm where the ground isn't level. :troll:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
how did i get owned
i got called a hick and lee said "******* **** YOU ****** **** **** **** EAT **** IM COOL AS **** BRO PEACE!"

feelin real down on myself right now dont kno what 2 do.... where 2 go... what is lyfe??

Adam!

Smash Apprentice

You think it's a game? I'm totally bringing some chalk to CI. Let's get it in

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
I bet that MM won't be for $20 once Saturday comes around.

I'd rather be modest; it's better to be overlooked than overrated, IMO. I prefer to let my actions speak for me.

And Jio, you are in my carpool, right?
I'd rather overpaid than underrated. Nah, an assload off people quit from my job recently, I been pulling 12+ hour shifts for about the past 3 weeks. Actually tomorrow is my firs off day in about 2 weeks.

@Mura, Other M Nightmare, well, gave me nightmares lol.

:phone:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Dang, Jio. Gotta get paid though. And could you hook up Everett with a job there? Not even joking.

Well, that means I have a spot open! Any takers?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Ill tether ball money match anyone.
I'd pay to watch eet tether ball MM anyone.

Nah, I'd probably just laugh. He looks like he'd be amazing at tether ball, only because I had friends a long time ago that used to tether the hell out of each other and it was so intense. /endramble

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Lee I'm not about to do something so stupid as to challenge u to a mm knowing what the results of it will most likely be. I need to get better but until then I will NOT mm u. As far as Lee being an *** goes I don't know much about him but from the few times I have seen him he seems pretty cool. But hes let all his success go to his head and over SWF he comes across as an arrogant jack***. But irl I think hes an ok dude.
I haven't read all the posts past this yet, but I will say this: Challenging someone to a MM whether you'll lose or not is not a bad thing. My first LA tourney was a play n trade curlz through last year sometime, I think. The first thing I did when I got there was MM'd Ken. I lost 2-0. He took my two bucks and that was that. Now every tourney I see him at(besides -Ran's last tourney) I've challenged him to another 2 dollar MM. To me, that's kind of a silly drive to get better kind of thing. Keep practicing til I can get my 2 god damn dollars back from him.

Top Bottom