• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
You have completely failed to describe me, dumb ****. You can't even spell psychological and I certainly don't have issues or complex inferiority problems.(<-- LOL What) I almost didn't respond to this.. but you are a ****ing moron. Pro's know it ain't that hard to get good... That's also completely false... I traveled oos many many times trying to get better so I know how hard it is. Just stay in the Alabama thread, your making yourself look realllllly dumb bc everyone here knows me and I'm really cool with 95% of the players here so your not changing anyones opinion. Way to try and judge me so hard on seeing me once.
*you're
*a couple misplaced commas and period where they aren't suppose to be

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Ok so to sum up the page I just read.
1. Everyone should lose to Brawlman and insure him at least 3rd place :awesome:
2. Facey vs Lee $20 MM. Hype!
3. Johnathan needs practice for Saturday (it's 2 late for that bro) :awesome:
4. Blaise is in fact the Mario/DK player
5. Brawl related **** talk is taken seriously, when it never should be :awesome:
6. Tell the Bama guy, the honey badger comin for dat *** :cool:

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
In relevant news, I FINALLY finished putting just what I want onto my SD card: Infinite replay, Tags saved, and custom music. Anyone with Homebrew on their Wii, I can put on my codes onto your Wii, take out my SD card, and it'll still work. The music will go back to normal, but everything else will still work!

So basically, I want everyone to put Homebrew on their Wii. I'll be putting my codes on everyone's Wii+Homebrew, and I'll collect the replays after the tourney is done. I'm testing my recording setup's quality now, and checking out a few programs, so get HYPED!

I'll be posting everything above this on the Voodoo thread(s) too. Now for the salt.

Lee, my bro told me that you told him you can EASILY keep timing me out as MK, mainly because my Wario's so annoying. Is this TRUE? What makes it so easy? And I know you can be brutally honest, but geez, the name-calling? LOL why?

Slam, you have Lee ALL WRONG. The very few times Lee has to post, he exposes people like you and Brawlman. If you can't handle the truth, tough ****.

Brawlman, just keep practicing, and move on. You do you.

And when are people coming to Dibbz Friday? I'm free from 5PM to 9:30PM.

And who's coming with me to Chinese Inn again? I have Adam, Catherine, Arc, and Jio I think so far? We'll be meeting at the usual spot, Dibbz, around 10AM. I say 10AM because I know somebody (it could be me) will be late and get there around 10:30AM, plus to compensate for any stops we may make.

Turazrok

Smash Master
That definitely wasn't the case in Turaz vs. Avery. :troll:

I've got more respect for people showing restraint, not letting anger make them do stupid things like challenge someone they know they can't beat to a money match.
Yo I'm not a little ***** I did what I said I was gonna do straight up thuggin and I did better than everyone said I would legit legit brick squad ***** word eooewjfeijfgjrgoj rawrimalion so white get on my level 6 ft 1+1/2 Rawr rawr 146 lbs of dont****withit

its cool to MM tho cause you get the high level tournament play experience, which is just more intense than a friendly.
truth truth truth

LOL. word. Go back to Alabama you hick.
Hardest of truths

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Lee friendly me at Voodoo and do me one more thing would ya? DON'T SANDBAG! Seriously if I wanna beat u I'm gonna need u to throw everthing u have at me.

BSP

Smash Legend
Lee, all I said was I think I could beat your ZSS...I'd consider "talking ****" if I said you got lucky or I'm going to wreck you next time or something to that extent

I might MM, maybe. If I don't, say what you want, IDC that much, because I didn't really see myself talking **** in the first place

Heck, fine, I'll go for it, but only like 3$ or something.

My wii is already Homebrewed, but I don't remember if I have infinite replay enabled or not; I shall check. I'll be bringing a wii to Voodoo, but no TV as usual; sorry

Jnig, you don't even have to homebrew for infinite replay. You just need an SD card with smash stack and the appropriate codes. I forgot how to do all of that unfortunately

'V'

Smash Lord
Lee friendly me at Voodoo and do me one more thing would ya? DON'T SANDBAG! Seriously if I wanna beat u I'm gonna need u to throw everthing u have at me.
Lee will most definitely sandbag if there's no money on the line. Hence the reason why he wanted the MM in the first place.

This should be a lesson to the smashers who talk a lot. Keep your mouths shut, or else it's gonna bite you in the booty.

I won't be going to Dibbz until around 10:00ish Friday night. I'll be attending a party for a little while before then.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Well the sad thing is that V's right he won't play me for real in a friendly.
Lee Martin is cool in person but an *** in gaming.

BSP

Smash Legend
Lee hasn't been an *** to me in game (yet?)

Worst I've dealt with so far is vs. ledge camping Pit going to time....in friendlies lol. And we tied too lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i know that currently i am not at a level where i can even stand a chance against lee, so when i play him, we both mess around. I falcon punched him in tournament once.
he was ganon

we both have fun.

when i play others, though, it's more serious.

and if you want to pull the "play him seriously and youll learn" card, i pre-counter that with this:
lee 3 stocked me in 30 seconds once in tournament when i was trying my best. obviously he can do it every time if he really wanted to, so how can i learn from that? ill wait until i get sort of closer to his level where i can see when i make a mistake.

me and lee are real friends, and he's never mean to me. except for when i use olimar....

BSP

Smash Legend
BSL from what I've heard, you're supposed to play people a little bit better than you so you get better bit by bit, then you'll get to where you're not getting 3 stocked instantly

Facey you better do your research now on how to fight Zamus with MK

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Everytime I take a break I miss a fight. Y'all some muh****as. Yeah man, y'all all MM Lee. That ****a needs some more money.

And it's ****in easy to say you'll get better, you'll practice like a pro, you'll go outta state, etc, etc. Sounds good in theory. Ain't none of y'all gonna do it. As it stands now, y'all don't play good people, and y'all barely travel. Either change or quit makin **** up.

'V'

Smash Lord
Lee is actually one of the coolest people I know in real life AND in gaming. Sure he'll play seriously when there's money on the line, but that's just called "Playing to Win". He won't play as seriously when there's no money because that's what most people will do: play the GAME. That's what it all is in the end.

Sheesh. People really need to go back to playing smash more for fun.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Using the hopscotch champion principle, Lee doesn't want to be my friend. I troll so hard it drives him to the point of attempting to 3 stock me. I think that's only happened once (could be wrong, probably am). But I will always prevail over him in hopscotch. I don't blame him for anything else. Besides losing to me in hopscotch and hating on olimar, a space pimp.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Camp more. It's Brawl.
i was playing olimar. what do you think i was doing?

BSL from what I've heard, you're supposed to play people a little bit better than you so you get better bit by bit, then you'll get to where you're not getting 3 stocked instantly

Facey you better do your research now on how to fight Zamus with MK
i know. that's why i dont play seriously against lee.

Lee is actually one of the coolest people I know in real life AND in gaming. Sure he'll play seriously when there's money on the line, but that's just called "Playing to Win". He won't play as seriously when there's no money because that's what most people will do: play the GAME. That's what it all is in the end.

Sheesh. People really need to go back to playing smash more for fun.
i play for fun.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Well BSL he may have 3 stocked u but hes yet to do it to me. With ZSS that is (he has done it with MK). Until he does it to me with ZSS I'll say he can't just like he and everyone else will say I can't beat him till I do it. But I'll get past his sandbagging one day and force him to play for real. I hope that day will hurry up and get here tho.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
My bad I'm at work but lemme go over a few things

1. Even fusion nightmare is freak as ****, change that **** mura.

2. Sha****, talk about my dawg like that one more time and I'll make u gator bait foo. Cuz that's what we do in the bayou, kill people and use their remains to catch gators.

3. Facey vs. Lee HYPE!!! TWO BUTTHOLES STEP IN, ONLY ONE LEAVES INTACT

4. always have confidence but not arrogance. Arrogance is misplaced confidence. Modesty can easily get you overlooked.

5. Ice Mann da bess.

6. I wish I had more time to hang :(

7. Play LoL.

Jio has spoken.

:phone:

Top Bottom