• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Candul

Smash Cadet
yes, i am good sudai. and of course ad shaco superior in summoner's rift, i hate when i get some ****** who says hes going to camp the bush with jack in the boxes in SR. in the dome, ap shaco is a boss tho

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I'd be fine with meta knight if time-outs were illegal in some way. LOOKIN AT YOU BATTO
If you didn't pick someone as gay as Snake, I wouldn't have timed you out. xDDD

But seriously, in a match where one messup for MK means at least like 22% from a ftilt, I'm gunna camp.

Okuser

Smash Ace
If you didn't pick someone as gay as Snake, I wouldn't have timed you out. xDDD

But seriously, in a match where one messup for MK means at least like 22% from a ftilt, I'm gunna camp.
It's only because it's snake? If I recall, you tried to time out Gunners pikachu, and I saw you try to camp brawlmans sonic.

snake fresh f-tilt does 19% just btw

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I play too stupid to ever get timed out. I dunno who but one of us is losing within 4 minutes.

champ21bell

Smash Cadet
:luigi2: For too long i've been in the shadow of my brother Mario :mad:, but no more. its time for me, Luigi to build my reputation and move up the LA pr.

Seriously, im very happy to b on the pr. it seems like all my hard work fighting y'all n!ggas and y'all fake @ss high ranked characters is starting to pay off. but i was thinking "have i now reached my height in brawl, or is there a new level for me to get to?" either way this only makes me want to beat the **** out of any1 i play against now. there is still much more respect on the table, AND I WANT IT ALL!! so: Lee, Jnig, Batto, .D, Li-D, Adam, Roni, Brawlman, Bsp, every1 on smashboards, every1 i know and dont know, every1 that's ever seen or played brawl, and every1 else:

"Watch out cause Jonathan is coming for that @ss, and no n!gga, i dont use a condom!!!"

Shoutouts to BYRON

:cool: Peace

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
I really wanna play Byron, I've only heard of him but never played him, whenever I see u Byron mark my words (if u see them) we will play!

Battousai780

Smash Ace
:luigi2: For too long i've been in the shadow of my brother Mario :mad:, but no more. its time for me to built my reputation and move up the LA pr.

Seriously, im very happy to b on the pr. it seems like all my hard work fighting y'all n!ggas and y'all fake @ss high ranked characters is starting to pay off. but i was thinking "have i now reached my height in brawl, or is there a new level for me to get to?" either way this only makes me want to beat the **** out of any1 i play against now. there is still much more respect on the table, AND I WANT IT ALL!! so: Lee, Jnig, Batto, .D, Li-D, Adam, Roni, Brawlman, Bsp, every1 on smashboards, every1 i know and dont know, every1 that's ever seen or played brawl, and every1 else:

"Watch out cause Jonathan is coming for that @ss, and no n!gga, i dont use a condom!!!"

Shoutouts to BYRON

:cool: Peace
I'mma 3 stock you so hard you quit the game.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
If you're genuinely interested in trying to help me, PM me. I'll let you in on the situation.

But yea. I figure this isn't the place, now that I think about it.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Says she relies on you. Breaks up with you because she relies on you.

Either she's a complete wreck in the first place, or she's lying to you, or herself.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
good thing i can throw eggs from outside of your lawn and still hit your house! TAKE THAT OLD MAN WIGGINS.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
GOD DAMMIT KIDS. MY LAWN.

Anyways, serious note.

Sandrine is the coolest person on earth. And due to popular demand, so is Sudai.

That is all. Thank you.
And Wiggins is an extremely caring person, who actually truly cares about the people close to him. Major respect and props. :)

Top Bottom