• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm talking to SOS, he said hes staying at somebodys house, and they MAY be able to house 4 more guys for WTYM2!!
so hold off renting a hotel yet....cuz he said he'll check. If so, that'd be awesome. almost as awesome as me.

oh yea, and taylor, my fox can occasionally infinite combo marth now. :p

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Ok i want to go to wtmy2 now, i probly wont do good, but i despretley want the experince, so if some one could give me a ride plz (im small and dotn take up alot of space and im willing to sleep on the floor or whatever)

I have a good bit of money, so if someone needs me 2 loan some i probly can.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I think that's an Austin tourney. Either way, that pretty fun playing against you guys yesterday. Too bad my Falcon wasn't sexy at all. I only landed like 3 knees the entire night. -_-

And props to Shyguy for the, like, 9 bair edgeguard he did to me on Fountain. I was so confused and didn't know why I couldn't get back to the ledge XD Fun time all around, and Ryan and I got back to his place and had another long smash session there. i dont' know if I was nervous around you guys or what, but it seems like I played better there. And too bad you didn't get to see Ryan's jiggs skills. You guys may have been impressed by what he did.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Haha sars i love ur play style, ur so crazy with ur controller and yelling out at the screen, im like the exact opposite when I play.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Man I'm so lazy... I dont even train for tourneys anymore, I just go to them. See yall at the next one.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
We should have another crew battle in the next tourney. 4 crew draft or something would be fun.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Party tomorow at either my apartment(where we could play smash drinking games) or tims house where we could still play drinking games but its gonna be alot harder with his mom there and stuff(Ill still sneak the bottle in so i dont care. But the main reason y we cants just have it at my aprartment is cuz tims mom probly wont let them come to my apartment.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
i'm in the middle of getting in some trouble right now, so i donno how it will effect austin... but hopefully everything will be fine XD right now we only have me, eet, cyphus, and lee. shyguy could easily fit in the back with cyphus and lee, but if this housing goes through i donno if they'd want another person so... *shrugs*
ggs everyone from friday

and cyphus, you are teh noob.
the end

Housing
Ok I think i have a couple of friends up in Austin So if anyone is interested in housing hit me up on my aim drmariojonathan. I think i could get y'all the hook up. either with Lep(maybe if i ask him nice) this random guy landis, and another random guy alex. they all have free houses so yeah.
^^^^^^^^^^
smiles posted that so maybe we can stay therr

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
if you want to lose horribly to me!!1 mawhahaha!!11!!
teams this time instead of low tier
me and jonwu will win so u might as well not enter.
ill be taking money matches cuz ill have so much after winning wtym2
XD

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
poo, I'm too late to team with Taylor. :(

I'll probably come... gotta see what the crew's doing.

Sudai

Stuff here
I'm gonna make my first tourny appearance at this tourny! :D

Most likely bringing between 1-5 friends as well. Gotta talk to them to see who wants to come.

Sudai

Stuff here
All of us live about 20 minuites away from BR, the other one lives about an hour away. I wouldn't mind coming play some. Most of us have been playing since the 64 release so we're not -too- bad. Main reason I wanted to go to the tourney is actually practice since the only times I lose is when we do friendlies and I decide to practice with kirby a bit.

Eet, Message me on AIM and we can see if we can set up some time to meet?

Sudai

Stuff here
Sars_Pirate said:
The ones that live an hour away from BR live where exactly?

She lives in Luling. Not many people know where that is. XD 1hr from BR if you just drive straight down I-10 then cross over 310 to hw90.

Can't wait to play ya ShyGuy, for some reason I've had an urge to even though I don't know you. XD

Edit: Page claim! Woo

Sudai

Stuff here
Entelogent, we live in Dutchtown/prairyville.

Eet, I'm actually going down to Luling all day tomorrow to visit with some friends and my cousins. On top of that, mom says she wants me to meet you guys at the tournie first to make sure you're not "freaks". Haha, she's a bit overprotective... x.x

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya everyone wants to play me.... what can i say

(im fun to play with)

I am a total freak (I only own black clothes, heh)

Sudai

Stuff here
Haha, that's not freakish. By 'freakish' she means like...kidnap, ****, and kill you!

Edit: Now that I think about it, my mom considers some of the stuff I do wierd..Like I never go anywhere without my jacket, it doesn't matter where I'm going, what I'm doing, or what temperature it is. o.o

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Sudai, you don't happen to be Asian, do you? >_____>

As for the whole freak thing, as long as I don't yell or play Tony I think everything'll be okay.

And Shyguy might be the coolest, but we all know who's the sexiest smasher in this state.
>_______________>;;;

(I like to punctuate with faces)

eet

Smash Ace
Sars_Pirate said:
we all know who's the sexiest smasher in this state.
me?...

but anyway can any of the following lemme know if theyre goin to the tourny on the 18th?

- ffox (team wif me :( )
- cyphus + lee?
- NO guys comin back?

pretty sure shyg entel and blaise are coming so blah.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Not sure if I can go and Tony says he might have to go to a quizbowl meet.

On that note, I bought a new controller!

Sudai

Stuff here
Sars_Pirate said:
Sudai, you don't happen to be Asian, do you? >_____>

As for the whole freak thing, as long as I don't yell or play Tony I think everything'll be okay.

And Shyguy might be the coolest, but we all know who's the sexiest smasher in this state.
>_______________>;;;

(I like to punctuate with faces)

Nah, I'm not aisian, but a lot of people ask me that online. XD (I use Sudai everywhere I go online)

I happen to enjoy punctuating with faces to, just not as big as those.. <.<;

Top Bottom