• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

entelegantLozer

Smash Apprentice
Yes. The tourney needs more TV's/space and I'll bring my computer to record. Or we can set a day for casual smash at someone's house and do the same.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Recording vids of yourself, like, sucks . . . You think you can compare to top smashers, and then you see youreself play. It's really depressing . . .

entelegantLozer

Smash Apprentice
It's not that you play worse, you just critique every small thing you do wrong. makes you look worse than you usually are soemtimes.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I think it helps. It shows what you need to improve on, what you do wrong/right, tactics that opponents used against you so you can come up with ways to counter them, see what bad habits you continue to do, etc.

btw, entelegantLozer: did you ever finish up those vids from the Docking Station tourney?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Florida guys are probably going to be the most experience Smash players in the Atlantic South. Flowing Water, Maverick, RockCrock, QueenDVS, etc are all good players. Mookierah's a famous low tier player (the best Mewtwo player in the US), and there are some notable GA players too. LA's got its fair batch of players, and they'll get a reputation for being great as well.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
sHy)(gUy said:
1.Flarefox
2.Flarefox
3.Flarefox
4.Flarefox
5.Mike G
Nice list.

>___>;
*chirp chirp*

It's impossible to know the exact list, but it's between members of Mookie's Alabama crew, and some of the Florida crews, like team FORT. Mike G. is just amazing, though.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
bleh..LA is just underground. And thats all. We deffinately have the potential to beat FL and TX players, as long as we don't fold under pressure.

I've played Rock once at FC3: got 1 stcoked. Caveman at FC3: got 1 stocked. Smiles at SEX2: Doc dittoed maybe 4x and won all by 1 stock. ProudLikeCow: 1st fight against his falco i 3 stocked him, and following 2-3 fights were close both ways.

In crew battles, if we train against and for counter matchups and play our cards right, i have no doubt we can take the entire South by surprise. but its gonna take alotta work in reinbursing our top players into their peak game when the time matters most.
i dunno why, but more than ever, i really wanna seize a big tournament by the balls, and round house kick it in the face w/ some trauling boots.

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Cyphus said:
i dunno why, but more than ever, i really wanna seize a big tournament by the balls, and round house kick it in the face w/ some trauling boots.
Well said <3. I should put that into my sig.

Maybe you're right. I see LA having potential, as long as we keep up the tournies for practice.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Yeah that's right, he said it!

BTW, are any of yall doing anything at Mardi Gras? Entel and I have 3 days off for a break, maybe he can drive us to smash at y'alls or vice versa.

eet

Smash Ace
i think we should do a crew battle with entels group :D itll be fun. you should all come to tims and we can practice or do friendlies or w/e.....

and oh taylor were goin this weekend? which days? doesnt matter to me so w/e.. and shyguy theyre jus random guys who play smash lol i dunno how good they are rly.

and ffox do you think youd be able to go to SAVII or FC6?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_______>

Dude, there's like three guys who smash at Jesuit. If we had a crew battle with y'all, we'd get wiped out. Roflz. That is, unless we can get Noddle in with us along with a few guys Entel knows.

Then again, the three of us have been getting better, and I'm sure we can put up a fight; but it'd have to be a Japanese crew battle (stocks recharge after each match). >_> Taylor and Eric go last.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
any person can be with any crew id imagine
its not like someones going to tell you u cant just because u dont live around them
but shyg ur with us BR kids
and anytime n.o. or where ever entel is, or any other place wants a crew battle...
we'll kill u.
so dont hesitate to ask XD

edit::
me and eet arent leaving till sunday so if anyone wanted to come play friday or sat. im sure it wouldnt be a problem.
contact me or eet

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Cool, I think I can get to Entel's house on Saturday; and we'll see if he'll go to Tim's house from there or whatever. That is, if he's willing to take us >.>

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>___________>

That's going to be tough. I don't even know if Tony'll go . . . If he doesn't, we'll get shyguy.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ya we'd probly get *****. U would have to take on eric's peach with ur falcon and i might be able to beat tim wiht my doc or ice climbers depending on who he uses or i would have to fight taylor and that would be tough.

Oh well in that case if im on taylors team then thats cool , but what about phil

eet

Smash Ace
we could jus do

rsia, entel, eet, tony(5 stocks each) vs taylor, shyg, sars, grace, phil (4 stocks each)

20 total stocks each

me and taylor, plus tim and you is too gay on the same team, so ^ is more fair

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Ryan and I will head over to ya'll's place on Saturday. Expect us from 3 after. Unfortunately, Tony won't be able to come but that's okay. I'll pwn either way.

eet

Smash Ace
steve was asking me if we wante dthe next one this weekend lol..i said nah, itll be monthlies prolly and he said w/e.

so uhhh sars/entel, i guess sat is cool to come over, i dunno i havent rly told tim yet lol. but im sure its ok

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
See you guys tomorrow. I'll actually get to play against a Peach now and figure out how to beat one.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so r we screwd over for wtym2? looks like we'll need a hotel? *gulp* :<

oh yea....um......I'M AWESOME.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
thanks, it was fun even though i didnt really win alot cuz i wasnt trying or sumthing.

Yes cyphus u r awsome, (that vid where u 4 stock that falcon makes me happy)

I dunno i dont think i can play doc that aggressively, i like to wait back and look for an opening and try to start comboing or sumthing.

Ya well my favorite match was my doc vs sars falcon even though i lost at the end =(. It was fun cuz he was moving around so fast and i was just standing around pretty much watching him it was like we were playing the same match but like i was in slow motion or sumthing........ya it was cool, u had to see it.

Top Bottom