• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
so I downloaded mvc3 .. how do I go about modding my HD on my 360 to play it? Ran, you have experience modding 360s right? I can't find a legit online site for learning what steps I need to take. *

* did not actually look lol

eet

Smash Ace
I dunno, never played mvc2 so Im gonna get ***** and I dont pick my chars based on who they are -- its all about the spacing and speed and gay range of the characters. But Arthur looks hilarious to me

Savon

Smash Ace
That is the best part about the MvC series. Just pick a cool looking team and spam hypers.

My MvC2 team was Juggernaut, Jill Valentine, and Ken.

I really hope I can get my MvC3 money together.

SO many people i want to play that i cannot even think of a team yet

Savon

Smash Ace
Saw that the other day. That was some funny ****.

Turquoise Jeep is hilarious as a whole.

CAVITIESSSSSSSSS PUT THIS CHOCOLATE IN YO MOUTHHHHH

OHHHHH I GOT SOME NUTTA BUTTA FO YOUUUUU

Curlz

Smash Lord
BSP, I still got you riding with Nickels and me for Nom. Blomber, do you have the ok to go? My car is only a 4-seater (I got it yesterday btw). Facey and Bryan are on the waiting list for my car.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
i though i was already in the carpool , so to get in someone has to get out

Curlz

Smash Lord
@Facey, that was when I thought my car was going to be a 5-seater. It only has 4 seats and there's an armrest/cup holder in the middle in the back so no one can sit ***** seat.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
wat kind of car is it btw and its cool just trying to make sure what was going on

Drizz

Smash Rookie
NNID
itzdrizzt
Why hello dere, Duriel (Drizz) here, I'm new to the LA smash scene. You guys will prolly never see me at Dibbz without Savon or Mura.

Savon

Smash Ace
Man I had to go see The Color Purple today downtown at Mahalia Jackson theater with my grandmother.

I REALLY did not want to see it, but man that play was some damn good stuff. I never thought I would find myself being sucked into the amazing experience of that play. I have no regrets. Real men watch The Color Purple. Just saiyan

Welcome to the scene Duriel.

ChKn

Smash Ace
PR basic outline. I have a good structure for it, but the panel needs to finish voting before I can fully work on it. For now, here's a brief sneak peek.

ChKn

Smash Ace
It's negligible in the final product. I have more than that, but it'd ruin the surprise. The circle doesn't really show.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Dark Phoenix obliteration too good. I'd use her if I wanted to pay 60 dollars for another fighter.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Well just in case Curlz carpool stays full, could anyone passing though BR thats going to NOM give me a ride please.

-Ran

Smash Master
Tomorrow I plan on being at Dibbz for around an hour or so for Smash. I don't want to play 5 hours... Only one or so. ;d

Curlz

Smash Lord
So now that everyone has seen what the PR Graphic is gonna be. If you were to be on the PR, which character would you want to be?

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
Top Bottom