• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe no one wants Spencer. My team is him (BioCom), Arthur, and Iceman. Easy mode.
Easy mode def describes the level of difficulty others will have to defeat your team in this case. :awesome:

And wtf is Iceman, Silver Surfer isn't in!
Spencer's ok, but I'm just not using him.

Savon

Smash Ace
They dropped the ball with Taskmaster. They gave him so much stuff from Hawkeye that he might as well have been in the game instead of him.

-Ran

Smash Master
I like to wait for games to come out before pigeon-holing myself into a team or character.

Ps: I'll add you later on Starcraft Taylor. I've been holding off on playing until I play my friend first. I don't want to go all ocd on the game before he gets a chance to beat me.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Gee I missed a lot the past couple of days.

John did beat me in winners, but I beat him in losers (where it counts:awesome:) hehehehehe. You'll get your chance at LOST, *****.

Jio, I can go to LOST! I'm swapping shifts with someone else so my Saturday is free! But it seems you already have a big carpool...

Not saying anything on MvC3 til I get it.

Yay NOM!

My skype is dollas4scholas

Vaughn NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Kesha is a cuntface.

BSP

Smash Legend
My mom's extremely iffy on the ride due to the "you don't know these guys," but I'm still trying to convince her. I THINK she's going to say yes. I'd expect her to be worried, but how can i get her trust if i don't venture off? Anyways, im expecting a yes, so if you're going with Jio, don't do anything crazy. It would really help my chances of securing rides in the future.

Can anyone vouch for Jio's success in driving? It would help me out.

And geez, this is a lot of work, but it's worth it because it's smash! :p

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
My mom's extremely iffy on the ride due to the "you don't know these guys," but I'm still trying to convince her. I THINK she's going to say yes. I'd expect her to be worried, but how can i get her trust if i don't venture off? Anyways, im expecting a yes, so if you're going with Jio, don't do anything crazy. It would really help my chances of securing rides in the future.

Can anyone vouch for Jio's success in driving? It would help me out.

And geez, this is a lot of work, but it's worth it because it's smash! :p
I'm kinda in the same boat for Whobo, I may not have the okay from my parents just yet, but I expect it regardless. What I plan to do is to maybe arrange a meeting for my parents with JNig or Jio at the next CI, so that way they can't be like "I don't know these guys." As long as they see who I'm goin with then they won't have much of a problem. I had to do the same thing just to go to Cotton Bowl, but they trust me.

-Ran

Smash Master
Ya'll need to work an angle with your parents. Jiovanni is an aspiring black role model, with a degree from Xavier. Not only is he someone that you want to play video games with, he is a man that you wish to emulate.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Jio's a good guy. I mean sure, he had a few **** charges on him, but they never stuck. Tell your parents that, they'll understand.

eet

Smash Ace
so has anyone seen what the bleep do we know?

I thought it was gonna be awesome but then they started this bs spirituality ****, trying to tie quantum mechanics to consciousness. Also, you cannot change the molecular structure of water with your thoughts -_-

Hyro

Smash Lord
hey yo whats whobo looking like?

how many people are going? who's driving? how much for gas money? do we have a hotel? why not? will there be alcohol? what kind of drugs?

D

Deleted member

i remember seeing it a long time ago (5ish years ago) and being like this **** is amazing, then i saw it like last year on hbo and i was like damn i was on some serious drugs, this is ********.

also trey you need to post that link to the wrestlers from your fb here. everyone needs to see that

Hyro

Smash Lord
OH SIDENOTE

I'm pretty sure (if i go to LOST) that i have a way to win it...i think if i put headphones on to the point where i can't hear anybody behind me and i keep my eyes ON the screen and don't say have to listen to one word the person im playing says? i'll beat anyone. It would be better if i didn't have to listen to music and i could just hear brawl but obviously not possible

i would beat m2k if we were put in seperate rooms. like silent

RickyB

Smash Cadet
so has anyone seen what the bleep do we know?

I thought it was gonna be awesome but then they started this bs spirituality ****, trying to tie quantum mechanics to consciousness. Also, you cannot change the molecular structure of water with your thoughts -_-
Saw like the first 15 mins then turned the bull **** off and deleted it.

Jio is my black role model too, wish I could have got into Xavier.

Sudai

Stuff here
OH SIDENOTE

I'm pretty sure (if i go to LOST) that i have a way to win it...i think if i put headphones on to the point where i can't hear anybody behind me and i keep my eyes ON the screen and don't say have to listen to one word the person im playing says? i'll beat anyone. It would be better if i didn't have to listen to music and i could just hear brawl but obviously not possible

RCA splitter + RCA to Headphone converter. I actually got a set-up like this together at once point cause I had the same idea. Cost like $15-25 to make.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
the thing i care about hearing is my sexy *** music replacments. I love music.
btw jio can i bring a friend along so my mom doesnt trip. Lmfao. how many ppl can we fit in the car.

4. Me Adam Bsp hyro. I gota know if Bsp is goin or not to see if ican get my friend to go. Its so my mom doesnt trip lmfao.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
the thing i care about hearing is my sexy *** music replacments. I love music.
btw jio can i bring a friend along so my mom doesnt trip. Lmfao. how many ppl can we fit in the car.

4. Me Adam Bsp hyro. I gota know if Bsp is goin or not to see if ican get my friend to go. Its so my mom doesnt trip lmfao.

Well I think BSP is still a maybe but JNig would be first up if he doesn't come.

John, this is gonna happen to you three games in a row.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
OH SIDENOTE

LISTEN HERE ***GET STOP SUCKING **** djdbsjdbsjdsbjdb jsdbsd

You should be getting first or 2nd at every tourney ya fgt go win some **** so i can watch yo vids and masturbate

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
hey yo whats whobo looking like?

how many people are going? who's driving? how much for gas money? do we have a hotel? why not? will there be alcohol? what kind of drugs?
As far as I'm concerned, Jio's carpool is only Me, him, and JNig for now. He said the lodging+gas would be an estimated 100 dollars. Plus you'd need spending money for anything else.

Top Bottom