• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

eet

Smash Ace
casual gaming has killed all good fighters. : (

(thats right, you heard it here first - mvc3 will be ******** with no tech skill)

oh well, Itt MOaR fuun 2 use itemz amirite?

'V'

Smash Lord
make the new mortal kombat the last straw, vaughn =]
I will only for you, Cyphus. =]

It's about money now Vaughn. The most money lies in the casual gamer unfortunately so they control the market of games we receive.
True that. I still love casual gaming more than anything, but even casual gamers like myself can appreciate difficulty and depth. There's no need to make EVERYTHING easy and ********, while having majority of most fighting games casts unbalanced at that.

casual gaming has killed all good fighters. : (

(thats right, you heard it here first - mvc3 will be ******** with no tech skill)

oh well, Itt MOaR fuun 2 use itemz amirite?
What I said above. And items are still really fun imo.

FFA: Pokeballz onry.
Indeed.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023

Wouldn't that blow? Lol...

And yeah I could see this game being nowhere near as difficult to master as MvC2, but I'll still just enjoy it for the game as it is. I'm just pumped that everyone seems to at least want to play it for a little bit.

Also, what happened to the beard contest? Did I win? :D

Edit: Also AWESOME
http://kotaku.com/5749209/a-new-super-mario-bros-is-coming-to-nintendo-3ds-asap

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
yea even the game testers look like they **** at mvc3.
Tvc was harder tho but yea mvc3 has a bigger fanbase. I still want tvc2 someday but lol seeming how the 3ds Street fighter 4 director wants nintendo vs capcom.

Savon

Smash Ace
I have debate again and no ride. I am pretty much tied up for the entire month of February with debate tournaments.

Hyro

Smash Lord
^yeah all that

someone take me

oh and um uh i accept all mm's yesssss

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Jio do you want to be a kind soul and give me a ride to and from there? I'll give you gas moneys
okay, anyway you can catch a ride to Dibbz and I pick you up from there?

^What he said.
Sure I guess, anyway you can catch a ride to LSU and chill with Hyro so I only have to make one stop in BR?

^yeah all that

someone take me

oh and um uh i accept all mm's yesssss

I'm gonna **** ya *****

Turazrok

Smash Master
Here I am, trying to wish my dear friend Curlz well in his expedition into Floridian smash, and what do I get?
An accusation of the highest degree. Well sir, I am offended. Consider this my resignation. You know what I've been through today? A load of ****. For you to come out of nowhere and attack me is egregious.

Hyro

Smash Lord

Sure I guess, anyway you can catch a ride to LSU and chill with Hyro so I only have to make one stop in BR?

pro we'll play before / i live in lousie garig 504-444-5133 etc etc i dont' even know what day this is but w/e

I'm gonna **** ya *****

it's funny cuz you're gonna drive me there and then pay me when we get there

alright ill get it situated with my mom.
i'll get it situated with your mom

not like that.

i meant i'll **** her

2 would be ggod. We have to compensate for John being late

HyRo when you gonna be the best tl like i know you can?
i'm 2nd best but i lie and say 4th to look all humble and modest cuz those are good qualities
and never until i move out of this state if that ever happens lol

Top Bottom