• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Hyro

Smash Lord

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
And a line is drawn before it gets ridiculous..... its called "Banned Stages".
^this

My point being Norfair should be banned.
No as in being able to ban a stage during a set. If your character is terrible on a stage then ban that stage. If Olimar is bad on Norfair and MK is really good then ban Norfair. Even if you lose that round, you get to counterpick the next stage which will give you an advantage.

Turazrok

Smash Master
^this

No as in being able to ban a stage during a set. If your character is terrible on a stage then ban that stage. If Olimar is bad on Norfair and MK is really good then ban Norfair. Even if you lose that round, you get to counterpick the next stage which will give you an advantage.
I was expressing my belief it should just be banned. Like in the ruleset.

I believe it was for a while.

The advantage meta has over EVERY character there is enormous, it has hazards(random ones!) and plenty of characters just suck **** ( for emphasis)

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Good news: My sick streak is over!

Bad news: Now Everett has the flu. It was inevitable.

I'm only going to LOST if I magically don't have work, even though I kinda need work since I've missed 3 days of it. But yea, I'll MM you Blaise, and anyone else who wants to, if I can go.

EDIT: STFU Jio

ChKn

Smash Ace
Uhh I think I should get rid of the amateur bracket for Smash Lounge and make the Melee and Brawl times more distinct. I'll have the rulelist for Brawl tomorrow.

I want more money in the pot just in case.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ Iceman's new avy!
BB might be salty bout that one.

Edit: I think everyone should just find a pic of their fav MvC3 char and put it as their avys.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryu+Deadpool+Thor looks like itll be the team ill be playing

ChKn

Smash Ace
If I come to LOST, I'll just enter to get some initial experience for a secondary. As of now, it's looking unlikely lol.

'V'

Smash Lord
I'm REALLY hoping that MvC3 will be good. If it's not, then that'll be the last straw for fighting games for me. The direction they've been going in lately has just been ridiculous.

BlueBomberXTJ

Smash Cadet
I have a gay ****. Cuz I'm a fgt adult.

BlueBomber*, this is why Arthur sucks in mvc3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgHHEwFvIdE&feature=related

Also, I'm playin with spencers ****. Guy's a balla. Me love gay men.
lol.

fgt.

also whos gona give me and bsp a ride. Pleaseeeeeeeeee if not then im deff gona go with turaz and bsl.

Baton rouge is in the middle of Neworleans and Laffy. So like is any1 from NO going to Lost? Carpool pl0x.

inb4iceman.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Ryu+Deadpool+Thor looks like itll be the team ill be playing
Ryu looks alright, Deadpool looks awesome, but I'm not sold on Thor yet. He's my favorite super hero and all so I'm gonna play him, but he looks so slow. And he doesn't have a sex kick. Or a sex kick.

And Blomber's a heaux. Editing folk's quotes? Amateur move man. Real amateur.

Top Bottom