• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
It almost made you 7 dollars though Hyro.

I need to play more Smash. I think I want to try and play ~8 hours this week.
play with meeeeeeeeee. no homo.

random ***** in my bed. normally I would cook some pancakes and bacon at this point but I've been dieting so I have neither. gonna give this ***** a clif bar and hope she disappears.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
John's lucky I wasn't at dibbz last night, I woulda took his money. :pimp:

This has to be the worst streak of illness I've had ever. Migraine to fever to flu to possible sinus infection.

ChKn

Smash Ace
John's lucky I wasn't at dibbz last night, I woulda took his money. :pimp:

This has to be the worst streak of illness I've had ever. Migraine to fever to flu to possible sinus infection.
At least you didn't **** as much on the toilet as I have today.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. I'm no doctor, but it sounds like you're on your period. Did you check to see if you were bleeding from your vagina? *****.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
it actually was sausage.

Ok then. So Chkn, Hyro, Sudai and Nitez. All of you have formally agreed to beat my link (of the sausage variety) at the next tournament we all meet at for 20 bucks.

Have fun ladies....

Curlz

Smash Lord
So skimming the past couple pages it seems that I haven't missed much this weekend. Basically Hyro is too good to talk to noobs, Blomber is talking ****, Turaz is a troll, and Taylor wants to play melee.

Did I miss anything?

BSP

Smash Legend
^^Jnig is sick

School tomorrow. I need another holiday, really. On the plus side, I did my first MKW tournament today and it was pretty fun. I've been missing out on that game.

I'm going to keep working on Falco. I'm trying setting special to R so I can do that instant phantasm thing, it really helps.

Turazrok

Smash Master
So skimming the past couple pages it seems that I haven't missed much this weekend. Basically Hyro is too good to talk to noobs, Blomber is talking ****, Turaz is a troll, and Taylor wants to play melee.

Did I miss anything?
Jio had sex.

And I wanted to play melee too, he just ignored me.

I thought you died. Bummer.

Turtle deck won regionals.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Did I miss anything?
Savon's "Link" is open for challengers... except Sudai cause he'd 100% win and free moneys

XD

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
So I just read two interesting articles.

One that states that Capcom's got possibly a few more characters to reveal before MvC3's release (possibly DLC?) which would be amazing.

ALSO that Frank West was in the original roster but was removed due to needing more attention (which basically hints at later DLC). Alongside that, Phoenix Wright was mentioned to be really high up on the list should the game gain extreme popularity and what-not. So everyone please buy this game. I want to kick all of your ***** with objections. :3

Edit for source of article:

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/67244
(Phoenix and Frank West)

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jan/28/more-characters-be-announced-marvel-vs-capcom-3/
(Moar Chars mayhaps? *C'Mon MegaMan in ANY form... >.<)

Savon

Smash Ace
MvC3 is really going to be awesome. I have never played a Street Fighter styled game before on a competitive level. I just button mashed and spammed hypers. Learning a new game on a competitive level will hopefully be very fun. Anybody wanna teach me?

edit: Galactus confirmed as a boss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a72R8mokdNA

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I read a while time ago that Megaman wasn't considered because "he brought nothing unique to the game." I was hoping for Venom, but him and Cyclops were "veto'd." It's all weird, but we'll see how things unfold. But Deadpool will be a must have on all my teams! XD

Edit: Chkn, Santino should've won, I'm so disappointed.

Edit2: S. Ryu, u should totally accept Savon's $20 challenge. You're a chick, I'm sure you know your way around sausages whether it be in the bedroom or the kitchen. :awesome:

Top Bottom